Author Topic: North American Community Lists - NaCl [UPDATE 1.1: "Show Some Melee Competence"]  (Read 395860 times)

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
  • Side: Neutral
1st Kill:
Spoiler
Pinoy foot lances you. No one blocks
Not a skilled kill and a pathetic death
[close]
2nd Kill:
Spoiler
Pinoy feints from up to down, Maccle Blocks the up

Maccle Feints from Up back to Up attack, Pinoy Blocks the up

Pinoy feints from up to down but during this Maccle spams his up attack ands lands a hit

Pinoy then spams an immediate up attack and hits Maccle, then another down attack that maccle gets hit by as well, then a up attack again... which maccle fail tap blocks.

The 2nd kill was bad on both sides, you both just spammed eachother like people I see on TDM servers.
[close]
3rd Kill:
Spoiler
Can't see b/c the camera guy is talking on steam, great job there

The duel ends with Pinoy spamming on Maccle, and maccle not blocking. Looks the same as the 2nd duel
[close]
4th Kill:
Spoiler
Maccle closes in does a simple down to up feint, Pinoy blocks down and gets hit

Pinoy immeditly spams a down attack and hits maccle who doesnt block

Pinoy Immeditly does a Tap up attack, which is like the most simpliest thing to chamber, so maccle gets this easy chamber off and hits pinoy

Maccle spams another up attack and hits pinoy

Both players try and spam to hit eachother but both miss.

Pinoy trys to spam another time, but glances because of the range

Maccle Kills Pinoy because of the glance with a down attack

Overall the 4th kill is still the same of what I wrote on the 2nd Duel, spamming like your in a TDM duel, only thing different is Maccle got ONE chamber on a tap attack, which someone with 100 hours in the game could pull off.
[close]
5th Kill:
Spoiler
Pinoy attacks down, Maccle gets a pointless Block chamber off that doesnt mean anything because Pinoy attacked him with a max range down attack. Maccle attacks with the Block chamber, and Pinoy blocks it because of the said range.

Pinoy spams again.... a down attack that is a tap attack that is super easily chamberable.. which maccle pulls off. Congrats another EZ chamber. Pinoy dies to a 1 hit.
[close]
6th Kill:
Spoiler
Pinoy up to down to down feints, holds the down attack because he was chambered like 2 times in a row. While he's holding it, Maccle is bobbing like he's trying to block chamber, but correctly doesnt follow through and keeps his block up for the hold when it lands

Maccle Up attacks, Pinoy Blocks

Pinoy Up attack, then feints to a down. Maccle spams during this another up attack and hits pinoy

Maccle tries to spam another up attack, but Pinoy immediately does a down attack and 1 shots Maccle.

Overall for the 6th kill, there was a glimpse of skill at the beggining of the fight, where Maccle TRYING to block chamber, but Pinoy was holding because he probally knew he was going to do that (due to getting killed by chambers 2 rounds before)....
~~BUT at the end of the round, it devolves into more spamming like previous rounds, and Maccle not realizing that after you hit someone and they spam a down attack and you go for an UP, they're going to hit you 95% of the time if their timing is good.
[close]
7th Kill:
Spoiler
Pinoy does some feinting at the beggining but that misses.
Maccle goes in for a up attack, and pinoy attacks up with the timing to chamber Maccle. Maccle misses his up attack so Pinoy doesnt get the chamber, but since pinoy was already attacking TO chamber, he hits maccle

The camera is backwards and fucked up, good job camera man.

Pinoy spams an up attack, misses

Maccle spams an up attack, pinoy blocks

Pinoy does an up attack into a down feint, Maccle spams with an up attack and hits pinoy while pinoy was feinting.

Pinoy spams down and hits Maccle

Pinoy spams an up while Maccle was standing still (not blocking, so its obvious he was going for a chamber) Maccle gets the chamber off and hits Pinoy

Pinoy Spams AGAIN up and pinoy easily chambers it and kills Maccle
[close]
8th Kill:
Spoiler
Pinoy holds a down attack, and Maccle tries to block chamber and during the timing that he lets go of his block to chamber pinoy hits him. (again Maccle is trying to block chamber, because he is down 5-2 and is getting desperate for EZ Kills, the only 2 rounds he won in the 4th and 5th Kill were due to block chambers, but after those kills Pinoy employed HOLDING to his tactics because he READ you like a BOOK.)

Pinoy spams another up attack, and maccle chambers it however Pinoy s Keys and Maccle S keyed at the beggining of the chamber so Pinoy was able to block it.

Both players try to spam a down attack, Maccle is facing the other way(completely 180 degrees from Pinoy) but Pinoy gets a glance

Pinoy spins and misses maccle with an up attack, and Maccle either spams a up attack or tries to chamber Pinoy (but since Pinoy missed the chamber didnt happen, just a regular up attack hit Pinoy)

Pinoy spams a down attack and Maccle spams a up attack, Pinoy glances, Maccle hits Pinoy.

Pinoy spams a down attack and Maccle spams an up attack, Pinoy doesnt glance and Maccle hits

AGAIN just like in the 6th Kill I'll repeat it
(~~BUT at the end of the round, it devolves into more spamming like previous rounds, and Maccle not realizing that after you hit someone and they spam a down attack and you go for an UP, they're going to hit you 95% of the time if their timing is good.)

Very dissapointed that this happens 2 times in a row for Maccle, Everyone with 1000+ hours knows that when you hit someone, they can out spam you with a down attack, especially if you try to hit them with an up attack.

Pinoy up attacks Maccle, Maccle is S keying not even looking at Pinoy and dies. I think at this point Maccle gave up( or is in shock that Pinoy tanked so much
[close]
Last Kill:
Spoiler

Pinoy up to down feints, Maccle Blocks

Maccle up to up Feints, Pinoy blocks, but Maccle also misses

Pinoy spams an up attack and Maccle chambers and misses and easy hit

Maccle spams a up attack, pinoy spams a down attack. Pinoy misses and maccle hit
(Pinoy would have hit if he didnt miss)

Maccle spams a up attack, pinoy spams a down attack. Pinoy DOESNT MISS and hits Maccle

Like HOLY SHIT guys, why are you posting this duel, you guys don't even understand the FUNDAMENTAL MECHANICS OF THIS GAME.

Pinoy spams a down attack, maccle doesnt even block but pinoy glances

Pinoy is S keying backwards not blocking, (MOST OBVIOUS CHAMBER INC OF ALL TIME

guess what happens, he chambers pinoy wow.

Maccle doesnt W key into pinoy, he like A keyed away from him so his chamber was blockable, Also pinoy S keyed so he was able to get the rechamber - Pinoy hits Maccle

Maccle STILL IS WALKING BACKWARDS LOOKING LIKE THE MOST OBVIOUS CHAMBER..... So pinoy holds hit up attack and kills Maccle with an EZ Hold.
[close]

Overall:
Pinoy Blocks: 5
Maccle Blocks: 2

Really.. 7 Blocks in this duel total, excluding Chamber Blocks and chambers

Pinoy Hits on Maccle: 19 (2 one shots)
Maccle Hits of Pinoy: 13 (1 one shot)

Maccle Chambers: 7 ( 1 is blocked) ( 1 he missed) (1 is rechambed)
Pinoy Chambers: 3 (1 Rechamber)

I have no clue why you posted this duel....... All it shows it that Maccle likes to chamber, you both like to spam and that Pinoy for like the last 3 rounds figured out that Maccle likes to chamber, and chose to hold his attacks. If i were to rate you guys based off this one duel I'd put both of you at 82
That's some pretty in depth analysis of me and Pinoy's ft7. For me individually it was one of the most serious ft7s I had done in NW and I was a chamber whore for a couple months during that period. Also fancy posted the video as a joke because both me and Pinoy were so squeaky. Relax coconutz, but it is a pretty cool way to analyze other ft7s that were recorded :)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 06:56:04 pm by maccle »
huh

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mexico is part of NA, damn gringos
  • Side: Confederacy
The real question is.... Why coconut decided to analyze the video?

I did not watch it.
Father of the NA Competitive Scene

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
I'll always be on the list. No one can take my worst NA spot
I will take your WorstNA Spot!

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
take me off the lists, Im too good for them

Offline Coconut

• Colonel
  • "Just do a headbob" - DarthJezus 2012
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Coconut
1st Kill:
Spoiler
Pinoy foot lances you. No one blocks
Not a skilled kill and a pathetic death
[close]
2nd Kill:
Spoiler
Pinoy feints from up to down, Maccle Blocks the up

Maccle Feints from Up back to Up attack, Pinoy Blocks the up

Pinoy feints from up to down but during this Maccle spams his up attack ands lands a hit

Pinoy then spams an immediate up attack and hits Maccle, then another down attack that maccle gets hit by as well, then a up attack again... which maccle fail tap blocks.

The 2nd kill was bad on both sides, you both just spammed eachother like people I see on TDM servers.
[close]
3rd Kill:
Spoiler
Can't see b/c the camera guy is talking on steam, great job there

The duel ends with Pinoy spamming on Maccle, and maccle not blocking. Looks the same as the 2nd duel
[close]
4th Kill:
Spoiler
Maccle closes in does a simple down to up feint, Pinoy blocks down and gets hit

Pinoy immeditly spams a down attack and hits maccle who doesnt block

Pinoy Immeditly does a Tap up attack, which is like the most simpliest thing to chamber, so maccle gets this easy chamber off and hits pinoy

Both players try and spam to hit eachother but both miss.

Pinoy trys to spam another time, but glances because of the range

Maccle Kills Pinoy because of the glance with a down attack

Overall the 4th kill is still the same of what I wrote on the 2nd Duel, spamming like your in a TDM duel, only thing different is Maccle got ONE chamber on a tap attack, which someone with 100 hours in the game could pull off.
[close]
5th Kill:
Spoiler
Pinoy attacks down, Maccle gets a pointless Block chamber off that doesnt mean anything because Pinoy attacked him with a max range down attack. Maccle attacks with the Block chamber, and Pinoy blocks it because of the said range.

Pinoy spams again.... a down attack that is a tap attack that is super easily chamberable.. which maccle pulls off. Congrats another EZ chamber. Pinoy dies to a 1 hit.
[close]
6th Kill:
Spoiler
Pinoy up to down to down feints, holds the down attack because he was chambered like 2 times in a row. While he's holding it, Maccle is bobbing like he's trying to block chamber, but correctly doesnt follow through and keeps his block up for the hold when it lands

Maccle Up attacks, Pinoy Blocks

Pinoy Up attack, then feints to a down. Maccle spams during this another up attack and hits pinoy

Maccle tries to spam another up attack, but Pinoy immediately does a down attack and 1 shots Maccle.

Overall for the 6th kill, there was a glimpse of skill at the beggining of the fight, where Maccle TRYING to block chamber, but Pinoy was holding because he probally knew he was going to do that (due to getting killed by chambers 2 rounds before)....
~~BUT at the end of the round, it devolves into more spamming like previous rounds, and Maccle not realizing that after you hit someone and they spam a down attack and you go for an UP, they're going to hit you 95% of the time if their timing is good.
[close]
7th Kill:
Spoiler
Pinoy does some feinting at the beggining but that misses.
Maccle goes in for a up attack, and pinoy attacks up with the timing to chamber Maccle. Maccle misses his up attack so Pinoy doesnt get the chamber, but since pinoy was already attacking TO chamber, he hits maccle

The camera is backwards and fucked up, good job camera man.

Pinoy spams an up attack, misses

Maccle spams an up attack, pinoy blocks

Pinoy does an up attack into a down feint, Maccle spams with an up attack and hits pinoy while pinoy was feinting.

Pinoy spams down and hits Maccle

Pinoy spams an up while Maccle was standing still (not blocking, so its obvious he was going for a chamber) Maccle gets the chamber off and hits Pinoy

Pinoy Spams AGAIN up and pinoy easily chambers it and kills Maccle
[close]
8th Kill:
Spoiler
Pinoy holds a down attack, and Maccle tries to block chamber and during the timing that he lets go of his block to chamber pinoy hits him. (again Maccle is trying to block chamber, because he is down 5-2 and is getting desperate for EZ Kills, the only 2 rounds he won in the 4th and 5th Kill were due to block chambers, but after those kills Pinoy employed HOLDING to his tactics because he READ you like a BOOK.)

Pinoy spams another up attack, and maccle chambers it however Pinoy s Keys and Maccle S keyed at the beggining of the chamber so Pinoy was able to block it.

Both players try to spam a down attack, Maccle is facing the other way(completely 180 degrees from Pinoy) but Pinoy gets a glance

Pinoy spins and misses maccle with an up attack, and Maccle either spams a up attack or tries to chamber Pinoy (but since Pinoy missed the chamber didnt happen, just a regular up attack hit Pinoy)

Pinoy spams a down attack and Maccle spams a up attack, Pinoy glances, Maccle hits Pinoy.

Pinoy spams a down attack and Maccle spams an up attack, Pinoy doesnt glance and Maccle hits

AGAIN just like in the 6th Kill I'll repeat it
(~~BUT at the end of the round, it devolves into more spamming like previous rounds, and Maccle not realizing that after you hit someone and they spam a down attack and you go for an UP, they're going to hit you 95% of the time if their timing is good.)

Very dissapointed that this happens 2 times in a row for Maccle, Everyone with 1000+ hours knows that when you hit someone, they can out spam you with a down attack, especially if you try to hit them with an up attack.

Pinoy up attacks Maccle, Maccle is S keying not even looking at Pinoy and dies. I think at this point Maccle gave up( or is in shock that Pinoy tanked so much
[close]
Last Kill:
Spoiler

Pinoy up to down feints, Maccle Blocks

Maccle up to up Feints, Pinoy blocks, but Maccle also misses

Pinoy spams an up attack and Maccle chambers and misses and easy hit

Maccle spams a up attack, pinoy spams a down attack. Pinoy misses and maccle hit
(Pinoy would have hit if he didnt miss)

Maccle spams a up attack, pinoy spams a down attack. Pinoy DOESNT MISS and hits Maccle

Like HOLY SHIT guys, why are you posting this duel, you guys don't even understand the FUNDAMENTAL MECHANICS OF THIS GAME.

Pinoy spams a down attack, maccle doesnt even block but pinoy glances

Pinoy is S keying backwards not blocking, (MOST OBVIOUS CHAMBER INC OF ALL TIME

guess what happens, he chambers pinoy wow.

Maccle doesnt W key into pinoy, he like A keyed away from him so his chamber was blockable, Also pinoy S keyed so he was able to get the rechamber - Pinoy hits Maccle

Maccle STILL IS WALKING BACKWARDS LOOKING LIKE THE MOST OBVIOUS CHAMBER..... So pinoy holds hit up attack and kills Maccle with an EZ Hold.
[close]

Overall:
Pinoy Blocks: 5
Maccle Blocks: 2

Really.. 7 Blocks in this duel total, excluding Chamber Blocks and chambers

Pinoy Hits on Maccle: 19 (2 one shots)
Maccle Hits of Pinoy: 13 (1 one shot)

Maccle Chambers: 7 ( 1 is blocked) ( 1 he missed) (1 is rechambed)
Pinoy Chambers: 3 (1 Rechamber)

I have no clue why you posted this duel....... All it shows it that Maccle likes to chamber, you both like to spam and that Pinoy for like the last 3 rounds figured out that Maccle likes to chamber, and chose to hold his attacks. If i were to rate you guys based off this one duel I'd put both of you at 82
That's some pretty in depth analysis of me and Pinoy's ft7. For me individually it was one of the most serious ft7s I had done in NW and I was a chamber whore for a couple months during that period. Also fancy posted the video as a joke because both me and Pinoy were so squeaky. Relax coconutz, but it is a pretty cool way to analyze other ft7s that were recorded :)
Yeah my bad, I kinda did go a little too ham in the spoilers. But It's still amazing that you guys have probably x3 in skill from 3 years ago. You both knew how to chamber, pinoy during the duel learned how to hold. If you guys dueled today you wouldnt be walking backwards looking like the most obvious chamber was about to come. and Pinoy wouldnt give you those easy chambers. Also both of you wouldnt be spamming eachother because you've  learned the fundamentals of the game mechanics.

Offline Tammo

• Major
  • I eat ass daily
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bob Ross
But y tho

Offline Bunsley

• First Sergeant
  • I carry for the 58e
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bunsley
  • Side: Union
I'll always be on the list. No one can take my worst NA spot

I can see lawbringer being a good contender for that spot.

Offline Maple™

• Captain
  • GLORIOUS MELEE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Boy Wonder
take me off the lists, Im too good for them
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Kovyjack

• Captain
  • I'm gay, no homo though.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.21
Yeah, he sucks.

Spoiler

[close]

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
Yeah, he sucks.

Spoiler

[close]

Photoshopping are we?

And maple when you do something besides s key and get a kd higher than 1 in gfing come holla at me.

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
The guy went up to your face.. .out chambered you... and kicked you.... how did he S key...

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
Yeah, he sucks.

Spoiler

[close]

Photoshopping are we?

And maple when you do something besides s key and get a kd higher than 1 in gfing come holla at me.

No you're just shit at Rocket League
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
The guy went up to your face.. .out chambered you... and kicked you.... how did he S key...
shhh
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
omg maccle sounds like a baby

Spoiler
[close]
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
omg maccle sounds like a baby

Spoiler
[close]

Maccle doesn't like when people see his face. Please take that picture down.
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.