Author Topic: Bot Survival NA - Sponsored with Quantum Impulse Gaming  (Read 274444 times)

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Bot Survival NA - Sponsored with Quantum Impulse Gaming
« Reply #1440 on: July 12, 2016, 11:06:29 pm »
You want to go to the 1st page here. Let's see the admins are Commissar JDF, Knights Dankest, AK3120, Alpha, King Mitchell. Yup that sounds about right, they are all fully involved and active admins
I know about the first page. Just thought there were more and that wasn't updated. Be it that their in-game names are not the same as Steam.
Let's see, Commissar JDF is the same, Knights Dankest would be the same maybe, AK3120 is the same, Alpha is actually Magic, King Mitchell is Mitchell

I would like to make a note about one of the current staff members- Magic. Several days ago, near the end of a round I was playing fun on the serv by spamming explosives. Now I found out soon after that this was not allowed and a simple rule reminder of a remark of such by Magic would have sufficed. However Magic proceeded to call me a "retard" and, when I made an effort to correct how calling someone as one is inappropriate, Magic  responded with "well do I sound like a politically correct bitch?". Both the "retard" calling, and the response are completely immature, insensitive and generally uncalled for. If one of my admins on my server made that remark I would have forced an administrative leave on that person immediately. I have a family member that is clinically diagnosed and unfortunately, she would be very disappointed to hear the condition being used in such an inappropriate scenario. I would like to request that other fellow admins review their decision to let Magic into your team.

pretty much similar in calibre to what Magic said to me.

I mean... no personal bad feelings towards Magic, but it makes him (Im assuming?) look really bad and makes others question the admin's position.

Thanks for reading.

Magic is a head admin who handles approving and denying admin applications, as for that particular incident, we at BBG Botsurvival do apologize for his behavior and will have a chat with him about how he conducts interpersonal communications with the community.

*innocent smile slowly turns into a sinister grin*
I was thinking about this particular complaint about you alpha when mormon's complaint came up. Lol now you get to ream someone.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: July 13, 2016, 12:28:34 am »
If you want the op to be updated with all the current admins, let me know. Just give me a list and I'll modify the op and stick  them in there. (Could just stick then in a spoiler so the op doesn't get to long)
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC_Maj_CommissarJdf
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1442 on: July 13, 2016, 12:31:15 am »
If you want the op to be updated with all the current admins, let me know. Just give me a list and I'll modify the op and stick  them in there. (Could just stick then in a spoiler so the op doesn't get to long)

I'm indifferent about a list, but why would you edit our thread to add that?

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: July 13, 2016, 12:50:29 am »

You must not have read the last couple pages

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: July 13, 2016, 01:38:44 am »

read my post again.   that is if you all want a list.  you all can decide if you want one or not or how it would be structured.  I simply offered to put it in the op should it be decided one is wanted.   There are quite a few threads where the OP isn't active in keeping it up to date.   i offered any help should it be wanted so that wouldn't be a barrier to updating the thread.

if you don't want one or you will add one yourself, go right ahead.  Makes no difference to me.   just offering a helping hand should it ever be needed.  :)
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Carson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Charlie Don't Surf
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC Captain
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1445 on: July 13, 2016, 03:19:37 am »
tbh I think a list of active admins would be nice. It will give the people playing our server more of a choice when they are looking for an admin (admins are active on steam at different times).

Former:
15e Chef de Bataillon
USMC Captain |30th Captain | 3eVolt Soldat de Première | 1te Garde Lieutenant | 15thYork Serjeant | 21e Soldat | 24th Private

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: July 13, 2016, 06:16:38 am »
I gave that guy a list of active admins, jdf, Knights Dankest, mitchell, ak3120, alpha

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1447 on: July 13, 2016, 06:23:08 am »
I gave that guy a list of active admins, jdf, Knights Dankest, mitchell, ak3120, alpha

tired trying to meme

WAT
click here to join the 84th

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: July 13, 2016, 06:26:05 am »

tired trying to meme

WAT

Offline syanidedude

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: July 13, 2016, 10:15:25 am »
~~~Repost since nobody seen my last post~~~

Unban Request
Name: K
Offense: i blew up a house with tnt so the cannon could shoot through the holes in which it was already doing in previous rounds
Why should you be unbanned? because i wasnt trolling with it, i was helping a team mate out
User ID #:549564
Time/Date: not sure the time nor the date but it was over a month ago

Offline [BBG] Alpha

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1450 on: July 13, 2016, 09:20:24 pm »
~~~Repost since nobody seen my last post~~~

Unban Request
Name: K
Offense: i blew up a house with tnt so the cannon could shoot through the holes in which it was already doing in previous rounds
Why should you be unbanned? because i wasnt trolling with it, i was helping a team mate out
User ID #:549564
Time/Date: not sure the time nor the date but it was over a month ago

You were banned by JDF.

I do remember this incident though, when you blew up the house, even if you might have been doing it for a friend, there were still players calling you out and requesting your ban.

Anyway, it has already been a month since you were banned, so your ban will be lifted; don't give admin's a reason to go after ya again.
It does not matter if you are the happiest person.. An unfortunate weeper.. A powerful beast.. Or a terrifying creature.

We are all equal, in the eyes of the Reaper.

Offline Hugh Johnson

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: July 13, 2016, 10:54:34 pm »
Nickname:Hugh
GUID:
Steam:God Emperor Trump
How active can you be?:The Donald is omnipresent
Current Regiment/Clan:USMC
Admin experience:Mainly regimental admin, I prefer democracy to admin dictatorship.
Why do you want this role?:To make stabbing bots great again, adding BP when needed and being Emperor of botsurvival. Also to help all my brothers and sisters to be great.

Offline [BBG] Alpha

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: July 14, 2016, 11:04:26 pm »
Nickname:Hugh
GUID:
Steam:God Emperor Trump
How active can you be?:The Donald is omnipresent
Current Regiment/Clan:USMC
Admin experience:Mainly regimental admin, I prefer democracy to admin dictatorship.
Why do you want this role?:To make stabbing bots great again, adding BP when needed and being Emperor of botsurvival. Also to help all my brothers and sisters to be great.

You want to be an admin by disrespecting other admins, refusing to obey admins commands to cease certain topics, feeding trolls, racial profiling and constant political attacks.

Denied
It does not matter if you are the happiest person.. An unfortunate weeper.. A powerful beast.. Or a terrifying creature.

We are all equal, in the eyes of the Reaper.

Offline ihavelaxativeswithmymeals

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: July 16, 2016, 07:05:16 am »
Unban Request:
Name:ihavelaxativeswithmymeals
Offense: Saying the n word.
Why should you be unbanned?: Before this, I was content and not doing anything racist, or TOO offensive. (it's M&B ofc, but I wasn't being racist or anything like that.) And then the admin said no racial slurs or anything involing race. In a joking manner, I sarcastically said the n word. I fully apologise for my actions, and I realise I shouldn't have joked about race, especially when the admin just said not to.
User ID #: 1208086
Time/Date: 12:01 AM, 7/16/16

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC_Maj_CommissarJdf
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1454 on: July 16, 2016, 07:11:10 am »
Unban Request:
Name:ihavelaxativeswithmymeals
Offense: Saying the n word.
Why should you be unbanned?: Before this, I was content and not doing anything racist, or TOO offensive. (it's M&B ofc, but I wasn't being racist or anything like that.) And then the admin said no racial slurs or anything involing race. In a joking manner, I sarcastically said the n word. I fully apologise for my actions, and I realise I shouldn't have joked about race, especially when the admin just said not to.
User ID #: 1208086
Time/Date: 12:01 AM, 7/16/16

I looked through the logs and noticed some more counts of racism that match your ID.

Quote your post in a week to be unbanned.