Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars World Cup [NWWC|2015|GB 3 Time Winners]  (Read 249013 times)

Offline Moussolini

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup [NWWC|2015]
« Reply #1290 on: March 11, 2015, 10:07:55 pm »
Maybe I should've since I specced D:

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #1291 on: March 11, 2015, 10:55:50 pm »
Jammo out of team GB and Aurora in, due to him showing no intent of showing up.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Aurora

• Private
  • eddies left toe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1292 on: March 11, 2015, 10:57:54 pm »
Jammo out of team GB and Aurora in, due to him showing no intent of showing up.

ty :*

Offline Thomaas

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • UK-Thomas
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 16e_Ligne_Sgt_Thomas
« Reply #1293 on: March 11, 2015, 11:13:03 pm »
It's not about crying but we know from experience that you have some Nation which purposely want use to play on a German Server, not because they have good pings on it but because they want us to have bad ones which is where my problem lays : Giving the two teams bad conditions just to make sure one has not a clear advantage due to the server location.
Moreover guys, it would be cool If you could stop the "We have bad pings since we play Warband so the others can't complain." It is in any case an argument to the current problem, because you might indeed have 70+ ping but you got use of it by the time and even got some advantages of it (the kick while blocking). Our problems is not to have high pings but to have high pings we have never been use to play with. So please if you want to argue about this matter, do speak about all the things which are worth being consider and not only the ones which goes in your direction.
Play Rock paper scissors to choose the server 

Offline Lycan

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2-iUKP_Ysl_Lycan
« Reply #1294 on: March 11, 2015, 11:27:49 pm »
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I-pSO9_EMg&t[/youtube]

Gotta get Turnt, Straight reppin Canada

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: March 11, 2015, 11:30:52 pm »
As I've said try keep the irrelevant crap to a minimum please.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: March 12, 2015, 02:23:11 am »
You guys actually play 20 rounds?

Jees
Only took 30 mins, and it gives a more consistent outcome, due to a larger sample of rounds.

Lots of rounds makes it much tougher for an underdog to surprise. Didnt Belgium go quite far last NWEC?

Offline Melton

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: March 12, 2015, 07:05:35 am »

Jees
Only took 30 mins, and it gives a more consistent outcome, due to a larger sample of rounds.

Lots of rounds makes it much tougher for an underdog to surprise. Didnt Belgium go quite far last NWEC?
+1
Also, playing a 20-0 match as the losing team seems unnecessary and not very exciting at all.

Tournesol

« Reply #1298 on: March 12, 2015, 07:36:52 am »

Jees

+1
Also, playing a 20-0 match as the losing team seems unnecessary and not very exciting at all.

and what about the goal average ?

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yorkshireparty.org.uk/
  • Nick: Kicked out the K-KA_USE4life
« Reply #1299 on: March 12, 2015, 09:12:10 am »
Can I swap Rival and Ymira out of team Ireland in place of Kaide and Archer please?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: March 12, 2015, 09:21:05 am »

Jees

+1
The reason for all the rounds being played is also to keep it fair for Round Difference, if one team plays 20 rounds and one team plays say 11 then we will have a inconsistent RD. After the Group Stage this may be changed as Round Difference becomes pretty irrelevant.

Offline Melton

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: March 12, 2015, 12:43:40 pm »
It still seems unnecessary to have that many rounds. If you're on a B team that wont make it far anyway, the last 9 rounds of the match are just busywork. It could be done in much fewer rounds.

Offline DarkLight

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DarkLight
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1302 on: March 12, 2015, 03:29:32 pm »
Can I swap Rival and Ymira out of team Ireland in place of Kaide and Archer please?

Kaide and Archer? the elite assemble, lol

Offline Aurora

• Private
  • eddies left toe
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: March 12, 2015, 04:02:37 pm »

Kaide and Archer? the elite assemble, lol

kaide is 2 stronk

Offline Tuna[Sniper]

• First Lieutenant
  • Vive la France,vive la 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=359.0
  • Nick: 63e_Grd_Tuna
« Reply #1304 on: March 12, 2015, 04:03:04 pm »
It still seems unnecessary to have that many rounds. If you're on a B team that wont make it far anyway, the last 9 rounds of the match are just busywork. It could be done in much fewer rounds.
Well I think we all enjoy playing this game, that is why we are still here and play this Cup and that is why you go on gf tournaments. If anyone thinks it is too many rounds he obviously doesn't enjoy game and should let someone else play on his spot who will respect the spot.  :)