Author Topic: ♞Cavalry Groupfight Server - EU [old thread]  (Read 99889 times)

Offline Andrea2416

• Second Lieutenant
  • Head Admin Cav GF EU x 2/Admin Man vs Bots Rebirth
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Andrea
  • Side: Neutral
Re: ♞Cavalry Groupfight Server - EU
« Reply #240 on: September 13, 2016, 03:43:27 pm »
Spoiler
Your Nickname: [LoL]Dodge_Lancer

Nickname of the Rulebreaker: [bro]

What happened: Came on the server some time around two in the morning GMT, give or take half an hour, there was three people on at the time, 'bro' being one of them. As soon as I got into the match, was nearly instantly team hit by him, and this went on for all the time he was on server. He attacked his teammates at the start of the round each time, without fail. Got to the point where people were attacking him as to dismount him from attacking them further.

Time and Date: Somewhere between two in the morning, to four in the morning GMT time. Either one or three days ago.

Evidence:

Nickname of the Rulebreaker: BAM_C1_FusM_GasgosGol

What happened: Trolling alongside bro, teamhitting and delaying.

Time and Date: Somewhere between two in the morning, to four in the morning GMT time. Either one or three days ago.

Evidence: - At this point they're both running back and forth actively drawing out the clock.

Nickname of the Rulebreaker: AuselessN*gger

What happened: With a name like that, knew it was likely a troll, and sure enough, once he was able to spawn in instantly started team hitting.

Time and Date: Two days ago, between two and four in the morning.

Evidence:
[close]
bro and AuselessN*gger are the same person and he is now banned also GagosGol is banned too, Thank you for the report!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 06:42:26 pm by Andrea2416 »

Offline Tamhas

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: September 13, 2016, 03:46:51 pm »
Awesome, cheers!

Offline chtt48

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: September 13, 2016, 04:30:41 pm »
In-game Name: VGC_Chtt
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): MajorMark
Reason For Ban: TK inocent player
Time/date (If Known): 11/09/2016
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I am really sorry
Player ID (If Known): 2774562

Denied

Why?
because this is a really bad unban request and  also we dont unban the same day that you got a ban

So the question is: When is right to do an unban? And what is the right format? Because, use the base form.
I can't tell you what is the right format...you could just use our form but that's not the point... you tell us why we should unban you/ Apology/Statement Against Ban:... and that was not enough ... also you tked on purpose and were warned 2 times .. so you wont be unbanned in the next months...

I understand that i had to have a punishment for my action.

We are regular users in the cavalry Groupfighting. We prepare fights and trainings as “VGC” my clan.

Firstly i’d like to say that it is my first offence, but i want to clarify that i want to apologize to everyone that has been affected.

It’s not an excuse what i’m going to say, it’s only, how it happened:

My name was “VGC_Chtt” with my mate “VGC_SrFuness”. We usually work together.
“Major Mark” knows how we play and he was the admin that banned me from the server.

Funess was mounted and i was being protected by him and we could take a horse that i was going to mount, but there were also and allied behind me, and se he saw that he would not be able to take the horse, he killed it with me. My reaction was to ask by global chat if any admin saw it.
Major Mark respond me “No”, so i answered “Ok” and my decision was to don’t take care about my hits.
Then, Major Mark, now, as spectator, considered that my decision was intentionally, so he slayed me, and i repeated the action, so he banned me from the server.

So, as i said, i understand that my punishment was correctly applied, but, considering that it’s my first offence, that i need the server for training with my clan...i think that a ban for months it’s too much. 1-2-3 weeks it’s ok, but no months, so, please, i request my unban.

Thank you.

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: September 14, 2016, 12:23:40 am »
In-game Name: Harford or something with this in the name
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): logbanned
Reason For Ban: harsh words and bad behaviours with an admin
Time/date (If Known): long time ago, 6 months or a year ago
Apology/Statement Against Ban: Sorry about what happened, shouldn't have said what i said and i'd like to apologize about that, i'll not do it again
Player ID (If Known): dunno
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: September 14, 2016, 11:14:04 am »
yes but it's written "(if known)", that might be why i said dunno hm ?
Ya now i remember, said those things to Schlitzer, wanted to apologize about it. (and btw racism ? really ? i do remember about everything else but racism ?)

And yes it's not as long as i maybe did, but you wanted me to apologize for each words i said ? "im sorry to have said "you're fkin bad admin, you're a twat, you're idiot/stupid etc"", while i can do it in few words ? isn't it shorter for you ?

but i can do it with your model if that's what you prefer

Your Nickname: Harford
Who banned you: logbanned
Tell us your story: I was playing with some friends as far as i remember, and i was tking them, then admin slew me and i insulted him cause i thought it was stupid from him considering i was tking friends and not bothering anyone else. Then got logbanned
Why should we unban you: cause it was a long time ago, i apologized about it and cause i'll not do it again
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 11:16:40 am by Subliz »
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline Tamhas

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: September 15, 2016, 03:40:12 pm »
Nickname: [LoL]Dodge_Lancer

Steamname: Lothian Tam

GUID: 500398

How active can you be: Most if not every day at some point. Can be awake late NA side as well.

Current Regiment/Clan: 83rd (Contae Átha Cliath) Regiment of Foot

Admin experience:Hosted a few events a couple years back weekly for a year or two. Besides that, modded for other gaming servers outside of NW.

Why do you want this role: Well, found the server somewhat populated more with trolls on the NA times, and considering I think most of the other admins value their sleep more than myself, more than happy to keep an eye things when you guys can't.

Offline BlackEagle

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Arathor
« Reply #246 on: September 17, 2016, 09:50:49 pm »
Your Nickname: Arathor_Lenègre
Who banned you: de Caulaincourt
Tell us your story: I was ban because my username was racist, from what I was told. I could not read the warning of Caulaincourt because my game stop no crash.
Why should we unban you: I always respect the rules, and I never did shit players. I've often had this nickname on other servers, and no admin so far has me ban for racist nickname or any reasons. I also want to say that this nickname is not racist. Good game.
N'interrompez jamais un ennemi qui est en train de faire une erreur. Napoléon

Offline BrokenCrayon

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Diarmuid
« Reply #247 on: September 18, 2016, 01:57:15 am »
Admin Application

Nickname: 3rd_QRH_VTrp_Diarmuid / [LoL]Diarmuid
Steamname: LoL/3rd Diarmuid
GUID: 1097231
How active can you be: I'm usually on every day for roughly 2/3 hours
Current Regiment/Clan: 3rd and League of Lancers
Admin experience: Admin on event servers NA side 
Why do you want this role:  The reason I want this role is simply because I go on this server and I have fun , I enjoy myself and I want to get involved in this community, Of course being a member of this community, I have seen the abuse that people receive,  for example , " Noob ", "Lancer Cancer " and in general , trolling with guns and team killing and team hitting. I want to help the other admins and members of this community be pursuing this role.
the best of the best, getting fucked by some monkeys with sticks.

Offline 3rd East Kent Regiment

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tomas "EIB" Cadarn
« Reply #248 on: September 18, 2016, 01:59:11 am »
Admin Application

Nickname: 3rd_QRH_Cnt_Tomas_Cadarn / [LoL]Tomas_Cadarn
Steamname: DcH Emotional Investment Banker
GUID: 660390
How active can you be: I play on the server every Day currently, and plan to remain doing so.
Current Regiment/Clan:EU{3rd_QRH and LoL} NA{1erPLG}
Adminexperience: I have been an admin on cavalry groupfighting and have been an admin on multiple occasions for the three different events that the QRH have hosted, as well as during 1v1s that we have hosted.
Why do you want this role:I play on this server more than almost anyone else, I think only mark has more kills than me, and he only caught back up since my uni restarted, I want to be a positive force on the server, which I try to be already; in the past I have messaged daario a couple of times to tell him about a troll on the server when there were no admins on, although i'm sure he's sick of me by now. In any case, due to my unsociable amount of playtime on the server and at unsociable hours, I feel that I'd be a useful adition to the admin team to try and make sure that there is an admin online as much as possible.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 02:00:48 am by 3rd East Kent Regiment »

Offline xDARIOx

• Second Lieutenant
  • 6te_Garde_StGefr_Dario, 77y_Gren_Dario
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: September 18, 2016, 08:37:04 am »
Admin Application

Nickname: 3rd_QRH_VTrp_Diarmuid / [LoL]Diarmuid
Steamname: LoL/3rd Diarmuid
GUID: 1097231
How active can you be: I'm usually on every day for roughly 2/3 hours
Current Regiment/Clan: 3rd and League of Lancers
Admin experience: Admin on event servers NA side 
Why do you want this role:  The reason I want this role is simply because I go on this server and I have fun , I enjoy myself and I want to get involved in this community, Of course being a member of this community, I have seen the abuse that people receive,  for example , " Noob ", "Lancer Cancer " and in general , trolling with guns and team killing and team hitting. I want to help the other admins and members of this community be pursuing this role.

Denied
21:33:39 - [SERVER]: 6te_Garde_Lt_-DARIO- Permanently Banned Player 6te_Garde_Lt_-DARIO-.
 21:33:39 - 6te_Garde_Lt_-DARIO- is banned permanently by 6te_Garde_Lt_-DARIO-.

Offline Lilja Mariasdóttir

• Colonel
  • Ist ein Schaf in einer Tasse
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #250 on: September 18, 2016, 01:27:02 pm »
The Cavalry Groupfight Contest (September)

Dear Cavnoobs,
now, with a scoreboard as supportelement, we are happy to announce an ongoing cavgf contest. You can win the privilege to choose a custom skin on the server for one month (no armor advantage)
For the first month we will use the complete data. There will be 2 categories and 2 winners:
1. Who got the best KD of the month
2. Who got the most kills of all time
Only players with 750+ kills count this time. In the future you will have to make at least 500 kills in the month that counts.
People who are banned, or got into adminconflict in the past, wont be considered.

Best counting KD at the moment: 3.2518
Most kills at the moment: 4414
Seehofer schafft das Heer ab.

Offline xDARIOx

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: September 18, 2016, 06:22:47 pm »

Dear Cavnoobs,
now, with a scoreboard as supportelement, we are happy to announce an ongoing cavgf contest. You can win the privilege to choose a custom skin on the server for one month (no armor advantage)
For the first month we will use the complete data. There will be 2 categories and 2 winners:
Only players with 750+ kills count this time. In the future you will have to make at least 500 kills in the month that counts.
People who are banned, or got into adminconflict in the past, wont be considered.

Cool! Great idea!
21:33:39 - [SERVER]: 6te_Garde_Lt_-DARIO- Permanently Banned Player 6te_Garde_Lt_-DARIO-.

Offline 3rd East Kent Regiment

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tomas "EIB" Cadarn
« Reply #252 on: September 18, 2016, 07:06:11 pm »

Dear Cavnoobs,

Ban ReQuest

Your Nickname:Tomas Cadarn
Nickname of the Rulebreaker:Major Mark
What happened: Has more kills than me in the competition for a custom skin
Time and Date: 18:00 gmt 18/09/2016
Evidence:Your own kill count

Offline MajorMark

• Major
  • All Sir Garnet
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MajorMark
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #253 on: September 18, 2016, 07:50:50 pm »

Dear Cavnoobs,

Ban ReQuest

Your Nickname:Tomas Cadarn
Nickname of the Rulebreaker:Major Mark
What happened: Has more kills than me in the competition for a custom skin
Time and Date: 18:00 gmt 18/09/2016
Evidence:Your own kill count

I would accept the request, that '''Major''' Mark guy is getting really annoying with such amount of kills.

Offline xDARIOx

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: September 18, 2016, 08:17:59 pm »
Damn Trollpost..... both banned !