Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server [Applications Closed]  (Read 317904 times)

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The Groupfighting Server [Applications Closed]
« Reply #2385 on: August 13, 2014, 01:48:45 am »
I'll just take the sheet off
Dom implying he can afford sheets  ::) ::)
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
« Reply #2386 on: August 13, 2014, 01:51:33 am »
Oh shit Fungus is back! Inform pride and tell the others to keep their distance. Someone contain Frith before its to late I want this page placed under a quarantine!

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2387 on: August 13, 2014, 01:54:35 am »
What

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #2388 on: August 13, 2014, 03:57:04 am »
u erd
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Konopka

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2389 on: August 14, 2014, 11:45:16 am »
Name of which you were banned: Konopka
Date when you were banned: 11.8.2014
Action leading to ban: autobaned for too many teamkills
Why should you be unbanned: im active player and member in good regiment and  i really need training... your server is one of best for that.I have playing in this server many months altready and very active. actions what lead to ban was accident... i didnt  teamkill anyone in purpose. thank you.

PlayerID:
+1

Hi Could you unban me now?

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2390 on: August 14, 2014, 10:17:16 pm »
Steam Name: huanmpth
Name of which you were banned: 61eGF_AdjInst_huanmpth
Date when you were banned: 05/08
Action leading to ban: to much teamkills (not voluntary).  :-\
Why should you be unbanned: I think that i respect the rules everytime and this is the first time that i was ban from this server, and i love to play on this server.
PlayerID: I didn't find it.

Unbanned. Please try to be more careful on the server.

Why should you be unbanned: im active player and member in good regiment and  i really need training... your server is one of best for that.I have playing in this server many months altready and very active. actions what lead to ban was accident... i didnt  teamkill anyone in purpose. thank you.

PlayerID:
+1

If you read my post responding to all the previous ban/unban requests you would have realised that I told you to post here on 18/08/14.

Offline Konopka

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2391 on: August 14, 2014, 11:13:12 pm »
Why should you be unbanned: I think that i respect the rules everytime and this is the first time that i was ban from this server, and i love to play on this server.

PlayerID:
+1

If you read my post responding to all the previous ban/unban requests you would have realised that I told you to post here on 18/08/14.

Rydhs asked me to message today!!!  im being so many days banned because my history?? all others getting unbanned right next day... i dont get what is your idea to unban me after many day when i get autobanned... not  any admin who could say what happened. thank you  and have a nice day im posting there on 18 day you can be sure about that.

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2392 on: August 15, 2014, 12:00:17 am »

PlayerID:
+1

Rydhs asked me to message today!!!  im being so many days banned because my history?? all others getting unbanned right next day... i dont get what is your idea to unban me after many day when i get autobanned... not  any admin who could say what happened. thank you  and have a nice day im posting there on 18 day you can be sure about that.

If you can reference one person who was autobanned being unbanned the next day that would be great.

Offline Varun

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 14e_CplFo_Varun
« Reply #2393 on: August 15, 2014, 12:52:51 am »
Steam Name : [14e] Varun
Date where you were banned : 9th of August
Action leading to ban : I teamkilled someone but the admin thaught it was on purpose but I didn't mean to teamkill. ( I had another tag)
Why should you be unbanned : I'm not a troll. I'm a serious player even if I like to joke with other people in the chat. And finally, I love this server, I spend most of my free time on it.
Player ID : 6836

Ps : Thank you for reading me, and sorry about this.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 01:24:26 am by Varun »

Offline huanmpth

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 61e_Lt_huanmpth
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2394 on: August 15, 2014, 01:32:21 am »

Thanks Maurice.

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2395 on: August 15, 2014, 02:20:27 am »
Action leading to ban : I teamkilled someone but the admin thaught it was on purpose but I didn't mean to teamkill. ( I had another tag)
Why should you be unbanned : I'm not a troll. I'm a serious player even if I like to joke with other people in the chat. And finally, I love this server, I spend most of my free time on it.

+1 no troll

Offline XerXes

• Sergeant
  • Retarded/retired
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2396 on: August 15, 2014, 11:30:30 am »
Spoiler

PlayerID:
+1

[close]

The people who got immideatly unbanned probably posted their unban request more then a week after their ban. So they already served their 7 day ban.

Offline leonidas-LI

• Sergeant Major
  • ex 92nd_Gren_James_MacGregor ex K-KA_Nr57 Gefr <3
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Leonidas
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2397 on: August 15, 2014, 11:43:30 am »
Steam Name: leonidas64
In-game Name: 92nd_Pte_James_MacGregor
Why you should be an administrator?: I ve 18 years old i m honest mature and voluntary for help you on your work. I have many experience with the pass admin. I know all the rules of GF because i playing to NW during more 1 years. And i would like that server to be respect by all the users.
Previous Experience(If Any): i m an ex leader of a regiment so i used the pass admin everytime time and i used this with good respect of rules and i m admin on killbox.

Sorry for my bad english i hope you ll accept me for your work :D
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2398 on: August 15, 2014, 03:36:13 pm »

Unbanned. Make sure it doesn't happen again please.

Steam Name: leonidas64
In-game Name: 92nd_Pte_James_MacGregor
Why you should be an administrator?: I ve 18 years old i m honest mature and voluntary for help you on your work. I have many experience with the pass admin. I know all the rules of GF because i playing to NW during more 1 years. And i would like that server to be respect by all the users.
Previous Experience(If Any): i m an ex leader of a regiment so i used the pass admin everytime time and i used this with good respect of rules and i m admin on killbox.

Sorry for my bad english i hope you ll accept me for your work :D

We are not currently accepting admin applications.

Final thing, please quit the '+1s' of people's unban/ban/admin applications as they make no difference to the decision and we try to avoid popularity contests.

Offline FrithBiscuit

• Colonel
  • PM me for pics, cutest Grimbarian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2399 on: August 15, 2014, 03:46:11 pm »
Yeah, guys. Who ever did that is ridiculous.
Current:
Past: 63e CdB, 43rd Ens, 28th Lt, 1stElbe Lt