Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server [Applications Closed]  (Read 316908 times)

Offline Varun

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 14e_CplFo_Varun
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The Groupfighting Server [Applications Closed]
« Reply #2400 on: August 15, 2014, 03:55:13 pm »
Thanks a lot, it won't happen again.

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2401 on: August 15, 2014, 09:37:01 pm »
Spoiler
Steam Name: huanmpth
Name of which you were banned: 61eGF_AdjInst_huanmpth
Date when you were banned: 05/08
Action leading to ban: to much teamkills (not voluntary).  :-\
Why should you be unbanned: I think that i respect the rules everytime and this is the first time that i was ban from this server, and i love to play on this server.
PlayerID: I didn't find it.

Unbanned. Please try to be more careful on the server.

Name of which you were banned: Konopka
Date when you were banned: 11.8.2014
Action leading to ban: autobaned for too many teamkills
Why should you be unbanned: im active player and member in good regiment and  i really need training... your server is one of best for that.I have playing in this server many months altready and very active. actions what lead to ban was accident... i didnt  teamkill anyone in purpose. thank you.

PlayerID:
+1

Hi Could you unban me now?

If you read my post responding to all the previous ban/unban requests you would have realised that I told you to post here on 18/08/14.

Rydhs asked me to message today!!!  im being so many days banned because my history?? all others getting unbanned right next day... i dont get what is your idea to unban me after many day when i get autobanned... not  any admin who could say what happened. thank you  and have a nice day im posting there on 18 day you can be sure about that.
[close]

Pretty sure you've been a dick in the server, so don't push your luck.

Offline ron

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2402 on: August 17, 2014, 06:39:51 pm »
Steam Name: Ron [NW]
Name of which you banned: Ron
Date when you was banned: for 5 months
I would like to be unbanned because I would like to Play on the Server many many hours

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yorkshireparty.org.uk/
  • Nick: Kicked out the K-KA_USE4life
« Reply #2403 on: August 17, 2014, 06:43:23 pm »
Name of which you banned: Ron
Date when you was banned: for 5 months
I would like to be unbanned because I would like to Play on the Server many many hours

Use the correct template please.

Steam Name:
Name of which you were banned:
Date when you were banned:
Action leading to ban:
Why should you be unbanned:
PlayerID:

Offline ron

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2404 on: August 17, 2014, 07:21:37 pm »
Name of which you were banned: Ron
Date when you were banned: for 4 month
Action leading to ban: Autoban for exersive teamkilling
Why should you be unbanned: i would like to Play many days on this Server
Player ID: i dont know
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 07:24:35 pm by ron »

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2405 on: August 17, 2014, 07:46:37 pm »
Name of which you were banned: Ron
Date when you were banned: for 4 month
Action leading to ban: Autoban for exersive teamkilling
Why should you be unbanned: i would like to Play many days on this Server
Player ID: i dont know

There is no one of that name on the ban list. Are there any other names you could have used?

Offline MangoMeerkat

• Second Lieutenant
  • 47th will always be in my heart
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 47th_Grd_MerKat
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2406 on: August 17, 2014, 08:09:34 pm »
Steam Name: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198017117210/
Name of which you were banned: 47th_Kgm_Frank_Wolf
Date when you were banned: 17/8/14
Action leading to ban: Insulting an admin
Why should you be unbanned: I lashed out at the admin because you perma banned my friend for a reason I felt was stupid, I'm very sorry for insulting the admin and it was totally out of order and it won't happen again
PlayerID: I honestly don't know 

Offline Moussolini

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2407 on: August 17, 2014, 09:45:50 pm »
Steam Name: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198036427561/
Name of which you were banned: 47th_Moussolini
Action leading to ban: Telling an admin who said I had to change my name to fuck off.
Why should you be unbanned: There is nothing in my name that gives any logical reason to which i cannot have. In the worst case it's the name of a fascist dictator from Italy Who's actual name is Mussolini anyway. The reason to which I was given to change my name was none, hence my reaction, though immature of course. Will it happen again? Well if naming something that may or may not have a connection to a dictator that does not signify racism or discrimination towards an ethnic group then whatever the name may be should be allowed regardless of what it politically symbolizes. Then yes it will. I mean I've used this name like 1-2 years back as well and it wasn't that much of a problem, especially in NA servers. And I've used this name online for over 5 years now so that's not going to change, though while in 47th I usually go by the name William_Wallace. Either way, the name signifies only a typical dictator from the 20th century. And even the political stand of fascism is nothing new, regardless of how people look at it in the west or not, almost every country has had that kind of leadership (tyranny). If anyone knew some history this wouldn't be a problem though of course... But not everyone does I guess. Either way I'm not using the name Mussolini so there is no rational reason to tell someone to change their name. Besides I've never trolled on the server, neither do i like trolls in the first place. So being able to freely play on gf server without problems again would be bliss. Also my apologies for telling whoever it was to fuck off, should've just posted something here instead.
PlayerID: Got no idea

Offline Penn

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2408 on: August 17, 2014, 09:46:47 pm »
Why should you be unbanned: I lashed out at the admin because you perma banned my friend for a reason I felt was stupid, I'm very sorry for insulting the admin and it was totally out of order and it won't happen again

Meerkat..   ::)
Penn and shitz

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
« Reply #2409 on: August 17, 2014, 09:59:50 pm »
Don't worry guys I've found a way to banish Penn! lol u wyt m8 u don 3v3n hav meh swag m8 g3t shr3ked

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2410 on: August 17, 2014, 10:00:51 pm »

Post here on 31/08/14 for your unban. Never question an admin's decision and if you have any concerns about the way an admin conducts himself on the server then post about it here in a mature manner or contact a head administrator.

Steam Name: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198036427561/
Name of which you were banned: 47th_Moussolini
Action leading to ban: Telling an admin who said I had to change my name to fuck off.
Why should you be unbanned: There is nothing in my name that gives any logical reason to which i cannot have. In the worst case it's the name of a fascist dictator from Italy Who's actual name is Mussolini anyway. The reason to which I was given to change my name was none, hence my reaction, though immature of course. Will it happen again? Well if naming something that may or may not have a connection to a dictator that does not signify racism or discrimination towards an ethnic group then whatever the name may be should be allowed regardless of what it politically symbolizes. Then yes it will. I mean I've used this name like 1-2 years back as well and it wasn't that much of a problem, especially in NA servers. And I've used this name online for over 5 years now so that's not going to change, though while in 47th I usually go by the name William_Wallace. Either way, the name signifies only a typical dictator from the 20th century. And even the political stand of fascism is nothing new, regardless of how people look at it in the west or not, almost every country has had that kind of leadership (tyranny). If anyone knew some history this wouldn't be a problem though of course... But not everyone does I guess. Either way I'm not using the name Mussolini so there is no rational reason to tell someone to change their name. Besides I've never trolled on the server, neither do i like trolls in the first place. So being able to freely play on gf server without problems again would be bliss. Also my apologies for telling whoever it was to fuck off, should've just posted something here instead.
PlayerID: Got no idea

We have no interest in your political conundrums. You were told by an admin to change your name, however, you refused to cooperate and showed no intention of following the admin's instructions, hence your permanent ban. Post here on 28/08/14 for your unban.

Offline Moussolini

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2411 on: August 17, 2014, 10:09:57 pm »
We have no interest in your political conundrums. You were told by an admin to change your name, however, you refused to cooperate and showed no intention of following the admin's instructions, hence your permanent ban. Post here on 28/08/14 for your unban.

I see, but nice irony though don't you say? Tell me to change my name apparently cuz it resembles the fascist dictator, yet conduct the same type of administration. Oh well I guess hypocrisy is quite common after all.

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2412 on: August 17, 2014, 10:16:09 pm »

I see, but nice irony though don't you say? Tell me to change my name apparently cuz it resembles the fascist dictator, yet conduct the same type of administration. Oh well I guess hypocrisy is quite common after all.

Thank you for the rebuke. Post here on 08/09/14 for your unban.

Offline Penn

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2413 on: August 18, 2014, 01:33:22 am »
Don't worry guys I've found a way to banish Penn! lol u wyt m8 u don 3v3n hav meh swag m8 g3t shr3ked

Dude, are you trying to drive me away from the forums forever?  :'(
Penn and shitz

Offline Penn

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2414 on: August 18, 2014, 04:06:20 am »
In-game Name: -ID-StanZ_Dark_Waffle_Sgt---
Time of which the rule breaking took place: 2018-08-18 between 3-4 am GMT+1
How was the individual acting in a way
that he should be banned:
Teamkilling on purpose.
Proof (Use Spoilers please):
Spoiler
[close]

In-game Name: 23rd_Rct_Demokrat
Time of which the rule breaking took place: 2018-08-18 between 3-4 am GMT+1
How was the individual acting in a way
that he should be banned:
Teamkilling on purpose and trolling by going partizani/shooting.
Proof (Use Spoilers please):
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

Sorry for the double post. Didn't realise I was the last one to post xD
Penn and shitz