Author Topic: JFK Assassination : Conspiracy?  (Read 9686 times)

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
JFK Assassination : Conspiracy?
« on: November 21, 2013, 07:27:31 am »
So do you think it was a lone gunman that killed JFK? were there multiple shooters? was it  the mob? Or ... was it the government that killed him?

try to back up your claims with some evidence  :P

Offline Penn

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: JFK Assassination : Conspiracy?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2013, 07:56:13 am »
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 01:14:37 am by Penn »
Penn and shitz

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2013, 10:20:40 am »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JduR-9sHk8w[/youtube]

It's not a conspiracy anyhow, he got shot by a guy who was desillusioned.

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Newkirk

• Colonel
  • 27th Relic
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Old Mr. Kirk
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2013, 03:16:19 pm »
And heeerrrrrreeee we go! Let me just throw in the argument of "There had to be more than one shooter" Because of the multiple angles of the bullet wounds, and what seems to be multiple bullets. Also, let me just point out it was a very skilled shot.

Despite that, there's also the fact that some government official, I don't remember who, has recently claimed that he was not satisfied with the official report. Speculation is rising. I personally have no particular view over who it was, except for the fact that I believe there was more than one shooter.

Offline The Nutty Pig

• Donator
  • It wasn't easy being cheesy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2013, 03:45:46 pm »
It was because he had sinned. Jesus made him die because he had sinned

Offline Walko

• Brigadier General
  • Tired art student.
    • View Profile
    • 4. Silesian Landwehr
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2013, 06:08:20 pm »
Let's not also forget the rifle he was using was an absolute peice of shit. An Italian WW2 rifle if I am not mistaken. I think it would be pretty improbable for Oswald to make that shot with a rifle if I remember  correctly.
Pointy stick champion

Offline Van_Hulstein

• Captain
  • Orangist and very proud ex-33rd Lieutenant.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: NL_VanHulstein
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2013, 10:09:02 pm »
I zink ze jews did zis.
Nunc aut nunquam

Offline Madbull

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_Grd_Madbull
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2013, 10:14:53 pm »
NSA Inside job for sure.

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC_Maj_CommissarJdf
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2013, 10:18:49 pm »
Reason he was such a good shot: Was trained by the Marines

Why JFK got shot: I personally believe it had to do with the Mafia, which the Kennedys were cracking down on.

Have a funny picture.

Spoiler
[close]

Offline John F. Kennedy

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: John Kennedy
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2013, 10:30:21 pm »
we will never know the truth :'(
Adjudant Kennedy: When I last played with Kennedy, years ago, he couldn’t get a streak of three blocking together. Looking at how much he had improved when I joined the regiment honestly had me speechless. Playing alongside him was a huge pleasure as I’ve hardly saw someone willing to team-play and offering himself so others can take the kills more than he did. He was also an honest figure within the regiment, always saying what he thought without ever sounding mean or arrogant and for that I know he was extremely well appreciated by the other members and also the rest of the NW community. It’s definitely not the place to talk about such things but what happened to him in real-life and the way he reacted to it showed me that Kennedy was certainly one of the strongest person in the regiment and that there is not much capable to take this man down.

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2013, 10:43:20 pm »
There is no way Oswald was the only shooter.

The amount of shots fired from a bolt action rifle in such a short amount of time is impossible.  And the shots to the head show the bullet came from the front right. If you watch the shooting in slow motion you can clearly see JFK gets shot first in the throat (Which came from the Book Depository). Which went through The Governor's back and through his wrist. The shot that killed JFK clearly came from the "Grassy Knoll". When he gets shot in the head, he flings to the back left showing that the bullet came from  his right.

So many people would want kennedy dead. His brother was dealing with the mafia and JFK's father had some business with the mafia. Although that was never proven.

And what about the government? Lyndon B. Johnson and JFK hated each other. Would Johnson have hired someone to shoot JFK?  It is a fact that Jack Ruby (the person that killed Oswald) had met Johnson before. Jack Ruby was thought to have Mafia connections also.

The CIA were also a big problem. They acted as if they were their own  government. They didn't ask before they acted. Could they have shot and killed JFK to stop him from getting involved in the CIA's actions?

we will never know the truth :'(

Sadly  :-\

Offline Newkirk

• Colonel
  • 27th Relic
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Old Mr. Kirk
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2013, 10:58:48 pm »
The CIA were also a big problem. They acted as if they were their own  government. They didn't ask before they acted. Could they have shot and killed JFK to stop him from getting involved in the CIA's actions?

I recently read an article about a guy who spends "hundreds of hours this time of year" looking into and debunking conspiracy theories. According to him, he's debunked almost all conspiracy theories like the Mafia, Lyndon B. Johnson, etc. Apparently the only one he wasn't able to debunk was the CIA. I know your mainstream media isn't always that reliable or truthful, it was just something interesting for me to read.

Offline Tali

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2013, 11:34:04 pm »
It was definately a conspiracy, orchestrated by a coalition of Jews, the Taliban, the Russians and the Mormons.

Offline ClearlyInvsible

• Donator
  • I'm still here. Dunno why.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ClearlyInvsible
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2013, 12:03:52 am »
Theory I've got is simple.

USSR sent Oswald in as one of their agents, had him try and pop JFK. They knew he was going to miss and set up a second shooter on the knoll.

Or, the CIA did it. To be honest, either could have happened because the CIA are all a bunch of bastards.
"No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it."- Andrew Carnegie
“A man who has no conscience, no goodness, does not suffer.” - Khaled Hosseini
Faggots will burn in hell anyway, who cares.

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2013, 12:14:53 am »
Let's not also forget the rifle he was using was an absolute peice of shit. An Italian WW2 rifle if I am not mistaken. I think it would be pretty improbable for Oswald to make that shot with a rifle if I remember  correctly.

The Carcano rifle was a pretty damn good rifle, better than most toys on the US market, its bullet was quite lethal too.

told that bih don't @ me