Author Topic: NW Epic Enhancement [client-side overhaul mod] Version 5.1 Out! (Final Version)  (Read 653485 times)

Offline Friedrich Staps {58th}

• First Sergeant
  • Veliki-Loutsk Pehotniy Polk
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bluenose
  • Side: Union
The download isn't showing up  :(
As far as i know the download for V1.5 is working. If mediafire shows an error page just click the download link again and it should work. May be due to traffic but just refresh the link page.

Thanks man, I got it working now. Now, to figure out which file the .exe goes into   ???

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
  • Former Freelance Modder
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
The download isn't showing up  :(
As far as i know the download for V1.5 is working. If mediafire shows an error page just click the download link again and it should work. May be due to traffic but just refresh the link page.

Thanks man, I got it working now. Now, to figure out which file the .exe goes into   ???
You run the .exe file and select your appropriate modules directory for installation. You want to have a copy of vanilla Napoleonic Wars backed up in-case. As this enhancement mod makes a lot of changes. Also never ever, ever use the uninstall button after it installs. Using that option will cause unwanted side effects like a missing skybox (being pitch black instead).
How To Run A Mod Installer.exe
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it
Try joining a regular Napoleonic Wars server and then re-running the installer.

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
Good news, everything is working but... I have a question for whoever can answer it - Not that I don't love every skin here, but my reg leader Diversey made a special 58th skin for our regiment, and I was curious as to if I could use it beside the NW Enhancement? I tried copying and replacing it, but nothing happened. Any help?

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Good news, everything is working but... I have a question for whoever can answer it - Not that I don't love every skin here, but my reg leader Diversey made a special 58th skin for our regiment, and I was curious as to if I could use it beside the NW Enhancement? I tried copying and replacing it, but nothing happened. Any help?
Nothing happened because the NW Enhancement mod uses it's own named brf files instead of the regular mm prefix. It uses the en prefix instead. So if you know how to use openBRF you can modify en_brit_uniforms to your leisure.
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it

Offline Clashinnit

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Is there a way to change back to the original Cossack cavalry for Russia?

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
Nothing happened because the NW Enhancement mod uses it's own named brf files instead of the regular mm prefix. It uses the en prefix instead. So if you know how to use openBRF you can modify en_brit_uniforms to your leisure.

All it is a .dds file for a skin. It's supposed to replace the KGL. I copied and replaced it but nothing happened.

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
    • View Profile

All it is a .dds file for a skin. It's supposed to replace the KGL. I copied and replaced it but nothing happened.
The KGL infantry in the Enhancement mod are replaced with the Brunswick infantry which uses br_inf material and texture named. This is why nothing happened.

Offline finstaffan

• Sergeant
  • Banned!
  • Best FIN Players:Ase&StaffaN! Worst FIN: Janne
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FIN_StaffaN
Where I put the files?
Professional ESL Rocket League Player

AeroNinja

It's an .exe. Just run it and choose the path of /steam/steamapps/common/mount&blade warband/modules

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
Anyone know if 5e compagine des marins de la garde is available individually?
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 09:00:46 am by Friedrich Staps {58th} »

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Anyone know if 5e compagine des marins de la garde is available individually?
Yes, fortunately the 5e Marins download link is still around, although the re-skin is old with what brf file it uses. You will most likely need openBRF program.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/zr59vgl81u33mml/5e+Marins.zip

Just for the sake of interesting re-skins of the past, here is where I found it
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,239049.0.html
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 09:44:08 pm by usnavy30 »

Offline Malkolm R. Lind

• Major
  • Why do drugs when you can listen to music?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Illya
I swear, atleast 40% of usnavy's posts belong to this topic, explaining how to install and such. :P

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
    • View Profile
I swear, atleast 40% of usnavy's posts belong to this topic, explaining how to install and such. :P
I know, right? Well it is at least a productive way to bump the thread in relevancy.

Offline Johny_Nawalony

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy

In this video i noticed the sexy grass, is it possible to get only grass into my nw ?;-;
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 11:35:39 am by Johny_Nawalony »
I can do paid skin comissions so yeah msg if ya want one

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Only the grass? Probably, look at the grass_meshes brfs and the textures. With using openbrf you can locate the textures easier if you find the grass meshes in openBRF.