Author Topic: NW Epic Enhancement [client-side overhaul mod] Version 5.1 Out! (Final Version)  (Read 654477 times)

Offline Malkolm R. Lind

• Major
  • Why do drugs when you can listen to music?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Illya
  • Side: Neutral
So did anyone ever get round to fixing the invisible rock minefields? The fake trees i can deal with but these little gits have got me killed more than i can count. Oh and you gota love it when you think you're taking cover behind a rock and it turns out you were actually sat in the open looking like a right billy.
Why can't you just check if the "rock" you're hiding behind has a hitbox? ;D

Offline Johny_Nawalony

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
How much i would give if there will be a separate download link for the Ship Crew skins : )
I can do paid skin comissions so yeah msg if ya want one

Offline Ghost9447

• First Lieutenant
  • A Pickle
    • View Profile
Ayy
I'm not going to spam anymore. I've tried to stop Ghost by fighting him with his own weapons - but I've failed. The Messhall is his again.

Offline Clashinnit

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Hi

Firstly, I just want to say I absolutely love this mod. I was just wondering, is there a way to change the Highlanders unit back to the vanilla skin?

Cheers

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
  • Former Freelance Modder
    • View Profile
Hi

Firstly, I just want to say I absolutely love this mod. I was just wondering, is there a way to change the Highlanders unit back to the vanilla skin?

Cheers
Yes, you can edit the module.ini file inside the mod folder (which is named just module) with notepad and such to re-enable the 42nd Highlanders instead of the 93rd.
Code
#British Black Watch
#load_mod_resource = en_brit_uniform_blackwatch
load_mod_resource = en_brit_uniform_sutherland
Remove the # in front of the first line, this enables the blackwatch
Add a # in front of the second line, this disables the sutherland
How To Run A Mod Installer.exe
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it
Try joining a regular Napoleonic Wars server and then re-running the installer.

Offline Clashinnit

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Thanks usnavy30!

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Thanks usnavy30!
No problem, you're welcome :)
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it

Offline Al Bundy

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Why do some human units have horse head, how to disable it?
Find en_russian_uniforms.brf in Resource, use openBRF and replace the pirate_hat with the pirate_hat from NW's russian_uniforms.brf

Hello, anyone can give me mmanimation file with the old reload animation? The new I do not like, it is not at all realistic, it's like opening the charge and poured on the barrel, and then masturbated the barrel of a hand.
en_animations.brf change man_reload to man_reload_new or whatnot. Then change man_reload_old to man_reload

I've learned how to add new music.. I've learned how to remove the admin MLP.. But I cannot for the life of me solve the first issue involving the horse head and pirate hat. All I get now is an invisible head. Some assistance would be most appreciated.

Also, would anyone be interested in the music add-on pack I created? It expands on the music from the period that I feel deserves a spot in the playlist.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
Spoiler
[close]

I've recently installed this mod and whenever I open up the admin list, this happens to all the names on all the servers I have admin access to. Any fix? Only happens with this enhancement pack on.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 03:01:06 am by Glenn »
click here to join the 84th

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Find en_russian_uniforms.brf in Resource, use openBRF and replace the pirate_hat with the pirate_hat from NW's russian_uniforms.brf

Hello, anyone can give me mmanimation file with the old reload animation? The new I do not like, it is not at all realistic, it's like opening the charge and poured on the barrel, and then masturbated the barrel of a hand.
en_animations.brf change man_reload to man_reload_new or whatnot. Then change man_reload_old to man_reload

I've learned how to add new music.. I've learned how to remove the admin MLP.. But I cannot for the life of me solve the first issue involving the horse head and pirate hat. All I get now is an invisible head. Some assistance would be most appreciated.

Also, would anyone be interested in the music add-on pack I created? It expands on the music from the period that I feel deserves a spot in the playlist.
The pirate hat issue should be easy to resolve with replacing the pirate_hat mesh in openBRF. I cannot check at this moment but this still irks me why it would not be fixable. How did you try to solve the issue?

Offline ChickenNuggets1865

• Sergeant
  • BBG Botsurvival NA Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Chicken_Nuggets
  • Side: Confederacy
Very nice mod.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 06:50:29 am by ChickenNuggets1865 »
Anime Tiddies 11/10

Offline Al Bundy

• Volunteer
    • View Profile

The pirate hat issue should be easy to resolve with replacing the pirate_hat mesh in openBRF. I cannot check at this moment but this still irks me why it would not be fixable. How did you try to solve the issue?

If you're up to it.. perhaps you can assist me by figuring out just where in the blue hell I went wrong, because I have not an inkling.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ybm79iectak92t2/AADJy7EQDoRgNNRP2CrioawXa?dl=0

Offline vtz

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
Hello,
There is one walking animation in this pack that I absolutly love, this one:

The problem is, the musket is actually inside the uniform, but it should only touch it, not get inside. Could anyone please fix this for me? Thank you
Basically, I'm a mature person with an immature voice.

Offline Ghost9447

• First Lieutenant
  • A Pickle
    • View Profile
Hello,

The problem is, the musket is actually inside the uniform, but it should only touch it, not get inside. Could anyone please fix this for me? Thank you

Im sure USNavy will post here xD
I'm not going to spam anymore. I've tried to stop Ghost by fighting him with his own weapons - but I've failed. The Messhall is his again.

Offline Dazzer

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Hello,

Im sure USNavy will post here xD
he is script guy