Author Topic: The Final Fall Of Napoleon: Waterloo 1815  (Read 22909 times)

Offline TheBritishLoyalist

• Sergeant
  • A traitor is someone who does not agree with me
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
going to get to find out who can do the 93rd trousers for me im having problem after problem with them

Offline Willhelm

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • Blood&Iron
  • Nick: 32nd_Gdm_William
  • Side: Union
What problem

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
What problem
i cant get the pants copied from coldstream to the 43nd it gets there but i cant color them to regimental tartan without also doing coldstream which i dont want

Offline Raddeo

• Brigadier General
  • One, who prefer to be Comrade that Human Resource
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
What problem
i cant get the pants copied from coldstream to the 43nd it gets there but i cant color them to regimental tartan without also doing coldstream which i dont want

Hahahaha. Sorry, I just can't stop laughing. Everyone who has at least a bit of knowledge about modding is now sure, that you have no chance to finish this mod yourself :P
There is a story that scientists built an inteligent computer.
The first question they asked it was "Is there a God?"
The computer replied "There is now."
And the bolt of lightning struck the plug,
So it couldn't be turned off.

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
What problem

Hahahaha. Sorry, I just can't stop laughing. Everyone who has at least a bit of knowledge about modding is now sure, that you have no chance to finish this mod yourself :P
you know what, your just being rude to me. ive gotten 0 support from the community, and dont tell me its because my mod is crap. it will be finished and you sir are ignorant

Offline kpetschulat

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Petschie
Yeah, you tell 'em! :P Honestly though, some of this should have been known to you prior to production. From my understanding, if units share parts of a model (pants, for example), you need to make two different versions (copy/paste), and edit each accordingly, then assign each it's own .dds and .brf files in order to make them seperate. I could be wrong, but I think that's what Betaknight told me, if I remember.

Offline Hinkel

• Colonel
  • Confederate Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gen_Hinkel

As I told you, you should get rid of BRF editing.. Those model stuff can just be done by using the module system and actually start coding.
There is no possibility to copy the coldstream uniform and assigning it to your other soldiers. You should actually start modding, not playing around with textures.

• Sergeant
    • View Profile

As I told you, you should get rid of BRF editing.. Those model stuff can just be done by using the module system and actually start coding.
There is no possibility to copy the coldstream uniform and assigning it to your other soldiers. You should actually start modding, not playing around with textures.
Frederik made it for me and i realised that a couple minutes ago. so yeah.

Offline Charles William

• First Lieutenant
  • War of 1812, MAW Head Developer
    • View Profile
Re: The Fight For Canada (1812 Modification) New Unit Textures and Banners
« Reply #83 on: October 04, 2013, 09:23:33 pm »
There is already a War of 1812 Mod in the works. See the link: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=4567.0 We have already finished the maps, research, and two of the British units (41st foot & Canadian Fencibles). See the unit list on page 3 for details. Progress is currently a little slow since most of our team is finishing another mod (The Mexican-American War). If the structure of our Mod is agreeable to you, rather than duplicate efforts, we were wondering if you would prefer join our War of 1812 mod effort instead?

We shall Work Together?  8)
Head Developer of the Mexican American War Mod and War of 1812 Mod

Offline Colonel Howe

• Donator
  • There isn't a noose tight enough
    • View Profile
    • People's History Podcast
  • Nick: Noah
  • Side: Neutral
Lotta work done so far and its pretty good  :)
Fuck off, Nazi scum

Offline Desert Thunda

• Colonel
  • u wish u knew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Commissar_DesertThunda
Those uniforms look extremely familiar.

Offline ClearlyInvsible

• Donator
  • I'm still here. Dunno why.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ClearlyInvsible
« Reply #86 on: October 04, 2013, 11:02:06 pm »
There is already a War of 1812 Mod in the works. See the link: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=4567.0 We have already finished the maps, research, and two of the British units (41st foot & Canadian Fencibles). See the unit list on page 3 for details. Progress is currently a little slow since most of our team is finishing another mod (The Mexican-American War). If the structure of our Mod is agreeable to you, rather than duplicate efforts, we were wondering if you would prefer join our War of 1812 mod effort instead?

It'd actually be smart if he joined y'alls team but I guess he wants to ride solo :/

Just come out with the Mexican American War already :D
"No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it."- Andrew Carnegie
“A man who has no conscience, no goodness, does not suffer.” - Khaled Hosseini
Faggots will burn in hell anyway, who cares.

Offline Charles William

• First Lieutenant
  • War of 1812, MAW Head Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 05, 2013, 12:11:06 am »

It'd actually be smart if he joined y'alls team but I guess he wants to ride solo :/

Just come out with the Mexican American War already :D

haha im half done finish with the mod already just the Mexican Faction and few more US Units and weapons...... but man wish he will come and work together so that it would be faster.. (Talking about War of 1812 not my Mod) ^^
Head Developer of the Mexican American War Mod and War of 1812 Mod

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
my new mod friend hammerstout has made a clean better Canadian Fencibles unit for me and not that bright annoying yellow i have :P ill be uploading into the screenshot area once i receive it!

Offline Willhelm

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • Blood&Iron
  • Nick: 32nd_Gdm_William
What problem

Okay you can fix that with the module system, it isn't hard to learn. Follow this guide and you'll know the basics. If you can't be bothered to read it and follow it however then you'll never get anywhere.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,240255.0.html