Author Topic: 47th Lancashire's leader trolling/insulting the 90th  (Read 4090 times)

Offline Icarus

• Major
  • Groupfighting Admin, Tyrant of the old 1stKGL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ex 91st_LCpl_Matthew_Young
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 47th Lancashire's leader trolling/insulting the 90th
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2013, 03:45:41 pm »
Well i say this post useless and immature of him,as he stayed at the ts to record it and got offended than he could simple leave and ignore him.Plus many community members sometimes troll that doesn't mean we have to post each one here.

We did not record it, this was recorded by his members and they spread it around to the community. I tried my best resolving this privately but I've been blocked by him on steam first time i tried so i am afraid this is the only way. And as crisp mentioned, this is a good time to let the community know their behavior
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 03:48:37 pm by 1337 Matty »

Offline Syntax

• First Lieutenant
  • 사랑 - 행복 - 가족
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2013, 03:46:39 pm »
Ok then it has come to this let me tell you about the 90th and the last month full of shit they pulled!!!

About a month ago we were in the friday linebattle of the 90th were for not reason they started making fun of us we went there the next week and it was the same story so we told them we wont be comming anymore. That same evening numerous people of the 90th came on our teamspeak trolling and all of that. On the 47th server there were people with names like 47th_Lancs_Col_Spyisadick and other sort of names.

One week later we found 2 of them on the Melee_groupfighting server with the taggs 47th_Lancs_Col_Spy and 47th_Lancs_Maj_Luc ask 28th thomas sindse he banned the 2 guys. For the rest the 90th keep givving us a bad name and trolling us.

I don't know why people of the 90th are so obsessed with trolling us? I told victor twice to sort his men out nothing was done.

So now they post this i admit it wasn't good what spy said but then to upload it here and again try to destroy us how about we talk this out next time like mature men?

Greetings 47th_Lancs_Maj_Luc

Also there are 2 90th's 1 led by victor and 1 by crisps if i'm not mistaken so u have talked to the wrong guy.

Offline Nicos

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2013, 03:49:45 pm »
For the good of all,lock this now pls because it will lead to an arguement and many guys will be watched.

Offline 2ndSG_Luc

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2013, 03:54:10 pm »
Spoiler
Ok then it has come to this let me tell you about the 90th and the last month full of shit they pulled!!!

About a month ago we were in the friday linebattle of the 90th were for not reason they started making fun of us we went there the next week and it was the same story so we told them we wont be comming anymore. That same evening numerous people of the 90th came on our teamspeak trolling and all of that. On the 47th server there were people with names like 47th_Lancs_Col_Spyisadick and other sort of names.

One week later we found 2 of them on the Melee_groupfighting server with the taggs 47th_Lancs_Col_Spy and 47th_Lancs_Maj_Luc ask 28th thomas sindse he banned the 2 guys. For the rest the 90th keep givving us a bad name and trolling us.

I don't know why people of the 90th are so obsessed with trolling us? I told victor twice to sort his men out nothing was done.

So now they post this i admit it wasn't good what spy said but then to upload it here and again try to destroy us how about we talk this out next time like mature men?

[close]

So instead of just ignoring the 90th, you went to their TS and went to trolling them there.

Good job, mate. Very mature response.

as i said what spy did wasn't good

Offline 2ndSG_Luc

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2013, 03:55:05 pm »

Also there are 2 90th's 1 led by victor and 1 by crisps if i'm not mistaken so u have talked to the wrong guy.

how fucking confusing is that then

Offline 2ndSG_Luc

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2013, 03:55:31 pm »
For the good of all,lock this now pls because it will lead to an arguement and many guys will be watched.

+1

Offline McEwan

• Brigadier General
  • "McEwok" "McScrubwin" "ManJewban" "McWeewan"
    • View Profile
    • Marins de la Garde Impériale on Enjin!
  • Nick: IXe[Marins]_McEwan
  • Side: Union
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2013, 03:59:02 pm »
You've said your piece.

/lock

Closing words from OP:
I guess we can look aside from what happened, we are really disappointed to see the person who committed the incident didn't respond and blocked many ways of communication to him. That's all i have to say to end this topic. But i want the community out there to be careful in events etc. As i said before no other intentions to cause issues was intended

Thanks, Matt   

« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 04:13:56 pm by McEwanMaster »

Kielbasa!