Author Topic: 47th Lancashire's leader trolling/insulting the 90th  (Read 4091 times)

Offline Icarus

• Major
  • Groupfighting Admin, Tyrant of the old 1stKGL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ex 91st_LCpl_Matthew_Young
  • Side: Confederacy
47th Lancashire's leader trolling/insulting the 90th
« on: September 22, 2013, 02:27:20 pm »
It has appear to seem the 47th Lancashire's leader along with a few of their members encouraging him done a recording insult on TeamSpeak about the 90th Alyth leader crisp and spread it around to the community. The recording was spread around and eventually it came into our ears. Some rumors came along with the recording that he is also threatening to upload it to his YouTube channel.

I find this very offensive/immature and i believe an apology is needed by him, i hope other people reading this should agree, he also refused to contact us which is making it look like he is denying the incident.

Link to recording: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ckodxmwfhh9m8ql/ts3_recording_13_09_15_18_33_20.wav

Link to his YouTube (He's voice matches with his videos he uploaded): http://www.youtube.com/user/Majspytheawsome

His in game name: 47th_Lancs_Col_James_Wolfe

Just throwing this out there, the 47th looks trolly to me after hearing this from the leader along with his members encouraging him
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 02:58:30 pm by 1337 Matty »

Offline tacticalretreat

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 47th Lancashire's leader trolling/insulting the 90th on [NW]
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2013, 02:33:00 pm »
My ears -.-

« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 02:34:55 pm by tacticalretreat »

Offline Icarus

• Major
  • Groupfighting Admin, Tyrant of the old 1stKGL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ex 91st_LCpl_Matthew_Young
Re: 47th Lancashire's leader trolling/insulting the 90th on [NW]
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2013, 02:37:51 pm »
The leader itself refused to contact me, no entertainment was intended. It has also appear to seem he is also trying to deny this incident. As for community, i hope everyone be careful in future when you come across this guy after he has committed this immure act 

Offline Chieef

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Corporate Lawyer in the City of London.
    • View Profile
Re: 47th Lancashire's leader trolling/insulting the 90th
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2013, 02:38:55 pm »
gg

Offline Syntax

• First Lieutenant
  • 사랑 - 행복 - 가족
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2013, 02:52:42 pm »
Nice being an example for your regiment.  :o

Offline samthekeen

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2013, 03:12:35 pm »
really 47th? just a bad example to a good community, should really be disbanded if your going to act like that

Offline Syntax

• First Lieutenant
  • 사랑 - 행복 - 가족
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2013, 03:21:04 pm »
really 47th? just a bad example to a good community, should really be disbanded if your going to act like that
Hhhm don't say that, if u listen to the recording u mostly hear their colonel not the whole regiment, right so please don't tell them to disband if it isn't the regiment who is trolling but only their leader.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 03:23:21 pm by Syntax »

Offline samthekeen

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2013, 03:24:18 pm »
Well maybe they should get rid of there Colonel then because he obviously cannot be trusted to run the 47th with that kind of attitude, people like him that spoils this community

Offline Syntax

• First Lieutenant
  • 사랑 - 행복 - 가족
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2013, 03:27:29 pm »
Well maybe they should get rid of there Colonel then because he obviously cannot be trusted to run the 47th with that kind of attitude, people like him that spoils this community

In that i agree, although it might seem hard to get rid of the guy who made the regiment, therefore i would ask wolfe to apologize and behave better in the future if not for himself then for his regiment's sake.

Offline Nicos

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2013, 03:33:55 pm »
And why you post this here?

Offline Syntax

• First Lieutenant
  • 사랑 - 행복 - 가족
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2013, 03:36:24 pm »
And why you post this here?

Maybe he wants the community to see how trollish this guy is to his fellow community member.

Offline Crisp

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fuck Napoleonic wars
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2013, 03:38:41 pm »
Because he has refused my requests contacting him, e.g. blocking me on steam and apparently we’re not welcome on their TeamSpeak server, we don’t want to get this posted here as well but I believe we don’t have a choice. This is also a good chance to let the community know to be aware of this regiment in the community.

Offline Nicos

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2013, 03:38:56 pm »
Well i say this post useless and immature of him,as he stayed at the ts to record it and got offended than he could simple leave and ignore him.Plus many community members sometimes troll that doesn't mean we have to post each one here.

Offline 2ndSG_Luc

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2013, 03:42:04 pm »
Ok then it has come to this let me tell you about the 90th and the last month full of shit they pulled!!!

About a month ago we were in the friday linebattle of the 90th were for not reason they started making fun of us we went there the next week and it was the same story so we told them we wont be comming anymore. That same evening numerous people of the 90th came on our teamspeak trolling and all of that. On the 47th server there were people with names like 47th_Lancs_Col_Spyisadick and other sort of names.

One week later we found 2 of them on the Melee_groupfighting server with the taggs 47th_Lancs_Col_Spy and 47th_Lancs_Maj_Luc ask 28th thomas sindse he banned the 2 guys. For the rest the 90th keep givving us a bad name and trolling us.

I don't know why people of the 90th are so obsessed with trolling us? I told victor twice to sort his men out nothing was done.

So now they post this i admit it wasn't good what spy said but then to upload it here and again try to destroy us how about we talk this out next time like mature men?

Greetings 47th_Lancs_Maj_Luc

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2013, 03:44:27 pm »
Spoiler
Ok then it has come to this let me tell you about the 90th and the last month full of shit they pulled!!!

About a month ago we were in the friday linebattle of the 90th were for not reason they started making fun of us we went there the next week and it was the same story so we told them we wont be comming anymore. That same evening numerous people of the 90th came on our teamspeak trolling and all of that. On the 47th server there were people with names like 47th_Lancs_Col_Spyisadick and other sort of names.

One week later we found 2 of them on the Melee_groupfighting server with the taggs 47th_Lancs_Col_Spy and 47th_Lancs_Maj_Luc ask 28th thomas sindse he banned the 2 guys. For the rest the 90th keep givving us a bad name and trolling us.

I don't know why people of the 90th are so obsessed with trolling us? I told victor twice to sort his men out nothing was done.

So now they post this i admit it wasn't good what spy said but then to upload it here and again try to destroy us how about we talk this out next time like mature men?

Greetings 47th_Lancs_Maj_Luc
[close]

So instead of just ignoring the 90th, you went to their TS and went to trolling them there.

Good job, mate. Very mature response.
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.