Author Topic: [EU]Killbox Server  (Read 109672 times)

Wursti

Re: [EU]Killbox Server
« Reply #90 on: January 03, 2014, 01:46:39 pm »
Steam Name: starwarsbacke (Wursti ツ)

Why would you be a good admin: I hate it if guys are teamkilling or breaking the rules. And I often said the admins if there is a rulebreaker.

About yourself: I am 17 years old and from Germany. I am one which hates rule breakers but normally I am a nice guy. I am playing often on the Killbox server and I am screenshotting everything which breaks the rules.

Current admins that could vouch for you:
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 01:48:32 pm by Wursti »

Offline timlef

• Second Lieutenant
  • 47th Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Timlef
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #91 on: January 03, 2014, 01:49:47 pm »
Steam Name: starwarsbacke (Wursti ツ)

Why would you be a good admin: I hate it if guys are teamkilling or breaking the rules. And I often said the admins if there is a rulebreaker.

About yourself: I am 17 years old and from Germany. I am one which hates rule breakers but normally I am a nice guy. I am playing often on the Killbox server and I am screenshotting everything which breaks the rules.

Good application, welcome in the admin team.

-Made by RockheadRumple

Wursti

« Reply #92 on: January 03, 2014, 01:50:30 pm »
Thank you very much! I hope I'll do a good job!

Offline LOL

• First Sergeant
  • Fürs Vaterland, oder so......
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jason
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #93 on: January 03, 2014, 03:46:44 pm »
Steam Name: chakax299 ([BPA]MacAllister{Sergeant})

Why would you be a good admin: I like when people generally do not make it team kills and break rules because that makes no more fun when they do it.That's why I want to finally be able to prevent.

About yourself:
I am 14 years old and come from Germany and play the game already 2 years. I like the game especially the Killbox Server and Server Group Fighting is why I would like to apply for the post Admin and would like umbedingt that the rule breaking ceases.

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 03, 2014, 04:33:36 pm »
Steam Name: newth (IGN 77y_Pfc_Bobertini)

Why would you be a good admin: Going to start of that compared to some people who've successfully applied I've only been playing on the Killbox server for a short period due to only discovering it a few days ago. Onto why I should be a good admin :P. I was an admin on the last NW Melee tournament hosted by McPero. I consider myself to have good knowledge of the in game admin panel. I have witnessed a few times on the Killbox where there hasn't been an admin and as a result the server resulted in chaos where I've only been able to try to restore sanity by using the ingame chat (to some success and to some not). I am a frequent user of groupfighting servers such as the Killbox, I frequently visit the many Groupfighting servers there are now. You may also find me my own reg's melee server. As a result on frequenting a number of groupfighting related servers I understand how they operate.

About yourself: First of I am 18 and can only speak English (I did do a teeny weeny bit of Spanish at school but I would 100% I am not fluent in it). I live in Wales currently (I am English but am currently at a welsh university). I've been playing Warband since about August time but have been involved with it (i.e. know a number of players within the community) for about a year before I finally playing the game. I consider my attitude to be that of a calm one and I always in situations attempt to find out both stories providing I can.

Current admins that could vouch for you: - As a direct vouch there really isn't any current admins that may know me personally however I have come across during my time withing the NW community the following: Sweetangel.

Good luck to any other applicants and future applicants!

Offline Falk

• Captain
  • WATCH OUT DUSAN IS USING MY PROFILE SOMETIMES
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] Falk
« Reply #95 on: January 03, 2014, 05:16:02 pm »

Why would you be a good admin: I like when people generally do not make it team kills and break rules because that makes no more fun when they do it.That's why I want to finally be able to prevent.

About yourself:
I am 14 years old and come from Germany and play the game already 2 years. I like the game especially the Killbox Server and Server Group Fighting is why I would like to apply for the post Admin and would like umbedingt that the rule breaking ceases.

WTF xD

Offline Robbewashere

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 03, 2014, 07:23:48 pm »
  Name you got banned: Badmin
  Date and time when you were banned: unknow
  Reason for the ban: unknown
  Why should we unban you: i didn't do anything lol just insta banned

Offline Macca

• Come on you Rangers!
  • Major
  • yes.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #97 on: January 03, 2014, 10:57:02 pm »
Steam Name: Macca™

Why would you be a good admin:
I believe that I'd be a good administrator on Killbox because, well first off I'm a very active player. I'm online literally everyday, playing on NW or other games/mods. Not just this, but I have lots of experience administrating; for example Persistent World servers, Native and NW servers along with some on other mods. I'd like to keep Killbox free of teamkilling and trolls, and making it the best it could be along with the other admins.

About yourself: I'm a 15 year old from Britain, I like gaming obviously, beer, girls and administrating Warband servers on any mod. I like playing Persistent World, and have run numerous servers on it, I currently run 'EU_Clash_of_Nations' along with a friend of mine.

Current admins that could vouch for you: Wursti I believe. (:

Offline Fidget

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 03, 2014, 11:40:55 pm »
Admin-Application
Steam-Name: arri1000
Why would you be a good admin: Because i know all rules and play a lot of hours at killbox. My English is ok and i work a lot with Helikaon for kicking out Trolls and Bad Players
(very well) I have a lot of fun with this game and have played all parts of Mount and Blade online.
About me: I am 16 years old and come from Germany, Hamburg. For more informations please ask me !
Current admins that could vouch for you: Helikaon
Best wishes Fidget

Offline timlef

• Second Lieutenant
  • 47th Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 04, 2014, 04:29:37 pm »

I believe that I'd be a good administrator on Killbox because, well first off I'm a very active player. I'm online literally everyday, playing on NW or other games/mods. Not just this, but I have lots of experience administrating; for example Persistent World servers, Native and NW servers along with some on other mods. I'd like to keep Killbox free of teamkilling and trolls, and making it the best it could be along with the other admins.

About yourself: I'm a 15 year old from Britain, I like gaming obviously, beer, girls and administrating Warband servers on any mod. I like playing Persistent World, and have run numerous servers on it, I currently run 'EU_Clash_of_Nations' along with a friend of mine.

What is your name in PW?

What is your name in PW?

-Made by RockheadRumple

Offline timlef

• Second Lieutenant
  • 47th Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 04, 2014, 04:31:41 pm »
  Name you got banned: Badmin
  Date and time when you were banned: unknow
  Reason for the ban: unknown
  Why should we unban you: i didn't do anything lol just insta banned

To be honest its more difficult to unban someone without date and time, and I guess your name is the reason.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 04:41:49 pm by timlef »

-Made by RockheadRumple

Offline timlef

• Second Lieutenant
  • 47th Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 04, 2014, 04:33:53 pm »

About yourself:

Can you give more information, like how many experience you got in admining?

-Made by RockheadRumple

Offline timlef

• Second Lieutenant
  • 47th Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 04, 2014, 04:40:55 pm »
Note: we got many admins at the moment, so I only accept the admins which application look very good (How more information in the application how better), I hope you unsterstand this.

Kind Regards,
Timlef

-Made by RockheadRumple

Offline Macca

• Come on you Rangers!
  • Major
  • yes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 04, 2014, 08:09:03 pm »

What is your name in PW?

What is your name in PW?

Macca, or SO_Macca.

Offline Sir Henri

• Donator
  • Killbox. Steam: sirhenri13
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sir_Henri
« Reply #104 on: January 04, 2014, 10:16:49 pm »
Steam Name: newth (IGN 77y_Pfc_Bobertini)

Why would you be a good admin: Going to start of that compared to some people who've successfully applied I've only been playing on the Killbox server for a short period due to only discovering it a few days ago. Onto why I should be a good admin :P. I was an admin on the last NW Melee tournament hosted by McPero. I consider myself to have good knowledge of the in game admin panel. I have witnessed a few times on the Killbox where there hasn't been an admin and as a result the server resulted in chaos where I've only been able to try to restore sanity by using the ingame chat (to some success and to some not). I am a frequent user of groupfighting servers such as the Killbox, I frequently visit the many Groupfighting servers there are now. You may also find me my own reg's melee server. As a result on frequenting a number of groupfighting related servers I understand how they operate.

About yourself: First of I am 18 and can only speak English (I did do a teeny weeny bit of Spanish at school but I would 100% I am not fluent in it). I live in Wales currently (I am English but am currently at a welsh university). I've been playing Warband since about August time but have been involved with it (i.e. know a number of players within the community) for about a year before I finally playing the game. I consider my attitude to be that of a calm one and I always in situations attempt to find out both stories providing I can.

Current admins that could vouch for you: - As a direct vouch there really isn't any current admins that may know me personally however I have come across during my time withing the NW community the following: Sweetangel.

Good luck to any other applicants and future applicants!

accepted
Das schönste aller Geheimnisse: Ein Genie zu sein und es als einziger zu wissen.