Author Topic: 7NA_Groopfootin - New Thread (New Management)  (Read 86548 times)

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 7NA_Groopfootin - New Thread (New Management)
« Reply #285 on: October 09, 2013, 11:45:35 pm »
To what Lunatic said, well he's a very friendly guy that bush pirated 2 regiments. And was chasing me around in GFing trying to tk me. So I tked him before he got to. He was constantly on my back. But I'm not a person who sits on kittens, so I won't report him, or *meow* screen shot my problems away. What reaper is saying is true. I don't like him one bit. He should go as a pub otherwise I will piss on him with my mighty gatorade

Rogelio, your pouring gasoline all over everything, just stop.

Edited so McEwan doesn't
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 12:08:03 am by McEwanMaster »
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Lunatic

• Sergeant
  • I wish I was a lumberjack..
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: October 10, 2013, 12:10:42 am »
To what Lunatic said, well he's a very friendly guy that bush pirated 2 regiments. And was chasing me around in GFing trying to tk me. So I tked him before he got to. He was constantly on my back. But I'm not a person who sits on kittens, so I won't report him, or *meow* screen shot my problems away. What reaper is saying is true. I don't like him one bit. He should go as a pub otherwise I will piss on him with my mighty gatorade

Please do not use offensive language or slurs.

I'm not a Bush Pirate; but I do troll sometimes. The 2 regiments you're talking about are 2 major troll regiments that ruined a couple of events I liked.
And I didn't follow you to TK you; I followed you because I knew you where going to TK me. With all the times I've seen you tk people, and all the times you team damage people when you get mad at them. You deserve a ban. You remind of of a 9 year old throwing a tantrum.

Offline McEwan

• Brigadier General
  • "McEwok" "McScrubwin" "ManJewban" "McWeewan"
    • View Profile
    • Marins de la Garde Impériale on Enjin!
  • Nick: IXe[Marins]_McEwan
  • Side: Union
« Reply #287 on: October 10, 2013, 12:12:26 am »
Please refrain from including personal remarks in your replies, gents.

Kielbasa!

Offline Mathias

• Captain
  • 1st place 1v1 and a little more since I forgot
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: October 10, 2013, 12:15:08 am »

I'm not a Bush Pirate; but I do troll sometimes. The 2 regiments you're talking about are 2 major troll regiments that ruined a couple of events I liked.
And I didn't follow you to TK you; I followed you because I knew you where going to TK me. With all the times I've seen you tk people, and all the times you team damage people when you get mad at them. You deserve a ban. You remind of of a 9 year old throwing a tantrum.
Whats funny is that every time I am on the server (1-2 hrs a day) I've always never had a problem with Rog even though I am one of the worst tkers NW.  :o

Offline Thompson

• Sergeant
  • The South will Rise again. Thompson Best VA.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Thompson
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #289 on: October 10, 2013, 12:58:43 am »

Whats funny is that every time I am on the server (1-2 hrs a day) I've always never had a problem with Rog even though I am one of the worst tkers NW.  :o
(spins to much)

I am a troll, for the resons of reforming a nation wide union of. I enjoy long walks on the beach, and long sex with your mothers. I don't know who you are, I don't know what you want. But I will find you, and I will troll you.

Offline Rogelio Monteagudo

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: October 10, 2013, 01:05:10 am »
I troll with my good friends on ts, but then people get offended that I am trolling not them but my friends. So it pisses me off when they turn into... girls and start screen shooting and reporting. Just pisses me off. I didn't troll you from the start, I was fooling around with my friends. Leave me alone and you won't get trolled

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mexico is part of NA, damn gringos
« Reply #291 on: October 10, 2013, 01:33:55 am »
I troll with my good friends on ts, but then people get offended that I am trolling not them but my friends. So it pisses me off when they turn into... girls and start screen shooting and reporting. Just pisses me off. I didn't troll you from the start, I was fooling around with my friends. Leave me alone and you won't get trolled

Rofl.... you dont have friends? are you high or something??

Spoiler
JK JK I LOVE YOU MY BEBE
[close]
Father of the NA Competitive Scene

Offline Wherner

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wherner
« Reply #292 on: October 10, 2013, 03:39:36 am »
Community name: [79th]Lt_Wherner
Steam name: Wherner
Admin experience?: Admining the 79th server.
Why would you be a good admin?: I play on the groopfootin server at least once a day, and having admin would motivate me to play even more.
About yourself: I live in Michigan, and I am one of the founding members of the 79th (the group of 5 whom left the 29th). I have been an admin rank before in many counter strike communities and I love playing games with the 7NA.

Offline [3rd Batt]RM_LtCol_Sam

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: October 10, 2013, 07:52:59 am »
Mother_Monty:
"Monty you were always a sad piece of pie. Why can't you be like your step dad tico.:
10-10-13 1:50am(Est):
?:
No warning was issued just an insta ban i would have expected a kick to change the name not something that extreme. We were all in a ts together as well.

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: October 10, 2013, 08:02:03 am »
baddie

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
« Reply #295 on: October 10, 2013, 09:16:43 am »
Mother_Monty:
"Monty you were always a sad piece of pie. Why can't you be like your step dad tico.:
?:
No warning was issued just an insta ban i would have expected a kick to change the name not something that extreme. We were all in a ts together as well.

Unbanned as I know there is a history between Monty and you guys. Just don't do it again

I'll tell Monty to not perma so lightly

Offline JackieChan

• First Lieutenant
  • Galavant
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: October 10, 2013, 09:25:24 am »
Mother_Monty:
?:

Unbanned as I know there is a history between Monty and you guys. Just don't do it again

What about my admin app? *sniff*  :'(

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: October 10, 2013, 09:25:56 am »
Mother_Monty:
?:

What about my admin app? *sniff*  :'(

Only for true NA, sorry

Offline Locust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: October 11, 2013, 04:05:41 am »
Community name: Spartan
Steam name: [3eVolt] Spartan
Admin experience?: I was an admininstrator for the 15th Vistula while I was a Sgt in the reg.
Why would you be a good admin?: I knew how to deal with trolls in my time of being a Sgt in the 15th.( I was a Sgt for two months in my time there)
About yourself: There really is nothing to know about me, except that I am a brony, and I go to school in a small Alabama community. Oh, and I really like video games, heh.

I can vouch for Spartan. I talk to him everyday and I was his Col in the Vistula. He's not a badmin and he's not a troll. He also loves groupfootin. Whenever he is on NW, most likely he is in there. And no, he dident tell me to say this for him.

Offline Royal_

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [9y]LG_Royal
« Reply #299 on: October 11, 2013, 08:46:48 pm »
Community Name: Royal
Steam Name: Royal (You have me grim)
Admin Experience: Former 3eVolt, 79th NCO and admin.
Why would you be a good admin?: I have experience and know the rules. I am also active and on at least once a day.
About yourself: My real name is Jacob. I live in Pennsylvania and I have been playing NW since it has come out. I have been in the Garde Fuss, 7thRFG, 7thRF, 79th, 3eVolt, and it currently in the 9y.