Author Topic: ✯ The Royal Recruits ✯  (Read 297092 times)

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: ✯ The Royal Recruits ✯ Apply Now!
« Reply #1980 on: January 20, 2014, 08:32:59 pm »

Captain Anarchism yo.

Offline MPC

• Captain
  • Lt. Col. of The Royal Recruits.
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits Website
  • Nick: -[TRR]-LtCol-MPC
« Reply #1981 on: January 21, 2014, 01:07:02 am »
ALL YOU STAR CITIZEN FANS, gogo vote on their website!!! It's about that next generation star ship competition.
Veteran BG2 player. Member of the glorious "The Royal Recruits". Founders of LB game play back in BG 1 and 2

Want to own a bit of TRR? Check out our online shop! -> http://www.cafepress.com/mpcsphotographyshop/9754721

Offline Augy

• Major General
  • Anarchist. Absurdist. Existentialist. Man. Human.
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
  • Nick: -[TRR]- Cpt. Augy
« Reply #1982 on: January 21, 2014, 10:21:12 am »

Captain Anarchism yo.

Yeah dawg, i'm not fighting in a Insurrectionairy Army..... yet.

“Ego is a structure that is erected by a neurotic individual who is a member of a neurotic culture against the facts of the matter. And culture, which we put on like an overcoat, is the collectivized consensus about what sort of neurotic behaviors are acceptable.” -Terence McKenna

Offline DennisJK76

• First Lieutenant
  • Procrastinators of this world, Unite! ..tomorrow..
    • View Profile
  • Nick: vCrausewitz
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1983 on: January 21, 2014, 07:50:36 pm »
Nice mullett in your avatar, sexy...
*turns away, pukes*

”There’s class warfare, all right, […] but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning.” Warren Buffet, 2006

Offline Augy

• Major General
  • Anarchist. Absurdist. Existentialist. Man. Human.
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
  • Nick: -[TRR]- Cpt. Augy
« Reply #1984 on: January 21, 2014, 07:55:06 pm »
Nice mullett in your avatar, sexy...
*turns away, pukes*

In light of the Ukrainian protests, i have gone back to The Rebel!
“Ego is a structure that is erected by a neurotic individual who is a member of a neurotic culture against the facts of the matter. And culture, which we put on like an overcoat, is the collectivized consensus about what sort of neurotic behaviors are acceptable.” -Terence McKenna

Offline Carolus_Magnus

• First Lieutenant
  • We only demand Concentration&Selfdiscipline!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: -[TRR]-Pte-(Prophet)Tosh
« Reply #1985 on: January 21, 2014, 08:19:35 pm »
I am the most horrified person in TRR,right now.
Today was:

Tomorrow will be:

Would you mind including me in yours evening prayers,dudes?
Tomorrow evening might see me like this:

Shiiiiiiiiit. :-\

Offline MPC

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1986 on: January 21, 2014, 09:32:16 pm »
I started a root-canal on Monday, so I feel with you Tosh!

I HATE DENTISTS AND NEEDLESSS, something which is weird is that my dad has a gigantic room full of working dental stuff  from the 1930s to modern times aaaaa, he offered to fix my teeth for free, but I do not trust his 1930s rathbone unit:

« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 09:34:54 pm by MPC »
Veteran BG2 player. Member of the glorious "The Royal Recruits". Founders of LB game play back in BG 1 and 2

Want to own a bit of TRR? Check out our online shop! -> http://www.cafepress.com/mpcsphotographyshop/9754721

Offline DennisJK76

• First Lieutenant
  • Procrastinators of this world, Unite! ..tomorrow..
    • View Profile
  • Nick: vCrausewitz
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1987 on: January 21, 2014, 10:08:53 pm »
Yeah, I had the last post in the 5th FKI thread!!!
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=878.2880
Megaspam!

”There’s class warfare, all right, […] but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning.” Warren Buffet, 2006

Offline Carolus_Magnus

• First Lieutenant
  • We only demand Concentration&Selfdiscipline!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: -[TRR]-Pte-(Prophet)Tosh
« Reply #1988 on: January 21, 2014, 10:53:13 pm »
Bye bye,Freikorps. :'(

Dentists are kind and very usefull people.
Mine is pumping me up with some Cody.

Spoiler
[close]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egX9N8yOgaU[/youtube]
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 10:55:46 pm by Carolus_Magnus »

Offline MPC

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1989 on: January 21, 2014, 11:05:01 pm »
Yeah, I had the last post in the 5th FKI thread!!!
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=878.2880
Megaspam!

Spoiler
Well, everybody cannot last as long as TRR :P
[close]

Yeah, some mega drama over there, though I heard most of the members are forming (A French based clan) the XIVeRC Artillerie a Piet and a Cuirassiers division. All the best luck to them!

Want to know how we have lasted this long?  I could only think of 3 things so far:

1. We are more like a bunch of friends than privates or officers in a regiment. We do not really care that much about rank (except for during LBs or important events), which is one of the reasons ranks are only given out once in a while. Mainly to fill in a spot or, to recognize someone that has done something important for trr.

2. If you join our teamspeak during some of our events, you will most likely hear us being rude to each other, but most of the stuff that is being said is just us showing each other love. Most of our members know that nothing mean is meant by it. Though it could look a bit scary for newcomers.

3. We do not really have any drama, if any, most likely because we all play with each other in one big group for all of our events, we have no subdivisions within TRR. If you get on TS, you will most likely see everybody in one big channel.

Offline Shredder

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1990 on: January 21, 2014, 11:07:47 pm »
Haha that's kind of the same for us only that we're way too lazy to do recruiting (specifically me). And our regiment is a baby compared to your manly adult clan.

Offline MPC

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1991 on: January 21, 2014, 11:09:40 pm »
Haha that's kind of the same for us only that we're way too lazy to do recruiting (specifically me). And our regiment is a baby compared to your manly adult clan.

Except for last Sunday, we have not done any active recruiting for the last year or so xD Most of our new members come from the FSE forums or are friends of friends xD

Offline Shredder

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1992 on: January 21, 2014, 11:12:56 pm »

Except for last Sunday, we have not done any active recruiting for the last year or so xD Most of our new members come from the FSE forums or are friends of friends xD
Wow it really pays to have a title like that then. I think TRR is my backup marriage in case my spouse dies. Feel proud of yerselves!

Offline MPC

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1993 on: January 21, 2014, 11:21:43 pm »

Wow it really pays to have a title like that then. I think TRR is my backup marriage in case my spouse dies. Feel proud of yerselves!

We dont really get that many recruits xD Maybe like 1 - 2 per 2 months xD Though we have a really loyal base of members, so we have been pretty stable the last 3 years.

Offline Kurumi

• Donator
  • Succubus
    • View Profile
    • Four-Two Gaming
  • Nick: Skill
« Reply #1994 on: January 21, 2014, 11:36:09 pm »
FTG is going more for the TRR direction. Many of us have been there for a long time now and we all know eachother and such. I prefer having a strong member core rather then 10 new recs every week and even tho in bg2 we were known as the clan with all the kids we have very few of the "kids" left and after 3 years many of these kids have now grown up :P

Also been a long time since we had a really big drama. :)