Author Topic: ✯ The Royal Recruits ✯  (Read 297155 times)

Offline Augy

• Major General
  • Anarchist. Absurdist. Existentialist. Man. Human.
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
  • Nick: -[TRR]- Cpt. Augy
  • Side: Neutral
I'd very much would love to join but i think other TRR bro's should play instead.
However, we should totally get a bunch together to play EU4 and Rome II.
“Ego is a structure that is erected by a neurotic individual who is a member of a neurotic culture against the facts of the matter. And culture, which we put on like an overcoat, is the collectivized consensus about what sort of neurotic behaviors are acceptable.” -Terence McKenna

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
Sadly I can't afford EU4 at the moment  :'( But I will join you for Rome 2 preorderd it and stuff. :D

Offline Augy

• Major General
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
What i'm really hoping for is that the Lordz take up their art of transforming Total War games into a Napoleonic Simulator.
Especially with the new army or "Legion"  system which could serve as a Corps.
“Ego is a structure that is erected by a neurotic individual who is a member of a neurotic culture against the facts of the matter. And culture, which we put on like an overcoat, is the collectivized consensus about what sort of neurotic behaviors are acceptable.” -Terence McKenna

Offline MPC

• Captain
  • Lt. Col. of The Royal Recruits.
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits Website
  • Nick: -[TRR]-LtCol-MPC
I guess I could play those RPG things, but never played them before so no idea what to do there. Also preordered Rome 2 Total War, with the Greek DLC.
Veteran BG2 player. Member of the glorious "The Royal Recruits". Founders of LB game play back in BG 1 and 2

Want to own a bit of TRR? Check out our online shop! -> http://www.cafepress.com/mpcsphotographyshop/9754721

Offline MPC

• Captain
    • View Profile
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRR!! 9 years old.

We'll celebrate it the first Saturday in September like always.
Veteran BG2 player. Member of the glorious "The Royal Recruits". Founders of LB game play back in BG 1 and 2

Want to own a bit of TRR? Check out our online shop! -> http://www.cafepress.com/mpcsphotographyshop/9754721

Offline Shine

• Donator
  • ˙͜>˙
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]Lans_5hine
Happy Birthday TRR! 9 years and still strong.

Offline Augy

• Major General
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
aw yeah dudes!  ;D We need to think up some competition ideas and have some cool prizes for our comrades.

Start making inspirational speeches lads where you show appreciation for all the people of the unit!

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
Sounds like a lot of fun & happy birthday TRR. :D

Offline MPC

• Captain
    • View Profile
Yeah, each time we celebrate TRR's birthday we have a few competitions. Jupa usually has a "I grant you one wish" competition, while I usually do a game competition, but so far this year I still have not received my student stipend, so not sure if I can do my usual thing. Still waiting for a reply from the government aaa

Offline Augy

• Major General
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
I'll be stocking up on some goodies and we should do a brainstorm this Friday on what fun mini-games we can do.

That being said, i am fucking ready to party dudes and also in September i'm meeting with Gillis in Amsterdam for some high culture ! 8)

Offline Augy

• Major General
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
Buckle the fuck up mukes for this weekends antics and adventures, ya mooks!  ;D

Offline MPC

• Captain
    • View Profile
Started up the Weekly Fuckarounds again, LETS PLAY!

Offline Dealen

• First Lieutenant
  • Summer Is comming.
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
  • Nick: 81st_Col_Dealen
  • Side: Union
Missed the brithday :/
Missed the move night :/

I really need to get around more often with you guys :)

Offline Augy

• Major General
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
There's a new mod in the works about the Spanish Civil War, reserved the TRR as Durruti Column in advance so it will be in proper hands!

Missed the brithday :/
Missed the move night :/

I really need to get around more often with you guys :)

You didn't miss the Birthday! We will celebrate our anniversary the first Saturday in September. That being on the 7th of September.

Offline Shine

• Donator
  • ˙͜>˙
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]Lans_5hine
There's a new mod in the works about the Spanish Civil War, reserved the TRR as Durruti Column in advance so it will be in proper hands!

Sounds awesome! Will make sure to download it when it releases!
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 04:59:42 pm by Shine »