Author Topic: High Water Mark American Civil War Mod (Suprise on page 46)  (Read 131434 times)

Offline LucasAvis

• Second Lieutenant
  • To be True, You must first be Loyal.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ser Lucas Avis
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: High Water Mark American Civil War Mod MARYLAND ZOUAVES PG.23
« Reply #390 on: December 10, 2013, 06:50:24 pm »
Exactly.. for me its just talking and trying to catch attention. You might "hyping" some people.. and when you finally reveale that secret, many people might get upset, if its nothing new or spectacular.

Might be that they are protecting their stuff. They might think someone will just take their idea's or their work or something.

As a mod developer you must do something similar right?  ???
Oberst of the NR24 (NW)
Colonel of the 11th North Devonshire (AZ)
Colonel of the Devonshire Regiment (IE)
Colonel of the 1st South Carolina Rifles (BCF/WOR)

Offline Willhelm

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • Blood&Iron
  • Nick: 32nd_Gdm_William
  • Side: Union
« Reply #391 on: December 10, 2013, 07:07:03 pm »
Exactly.. for me its just talking and trying to catch attention. You might "hyping" some people.. and when you finally reveale that secret, many people might get upset, if its nothing new or spectacular.

Might be that they are protecting their stuff. They might think someone will just take their idea's or their work or something.

Doesn't really work that way, you can't steal work from a picture and all they're doing is creating uniforms and weapons you can see in a history book.

Offline Rosas

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: High Water Mark American Civil War Mod (BOTH SHARPSHOOTER UNITS PG. 26)
« Reply #392 on: December 10, 2013, 07:27:28 pm »
its better to have a few surprises and I will leave it at that,no need to continue talking about it on here. If you are really that concerned then you can send a PM to me, ikhoppa, Sharpe or Hall.

Thank you very much
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 07:31:28 pm by Rosas »

Offline BSM 'Shut up' Williams

• First Lieutenant
  • Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna!
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
  • Nick: Jean Grande
« Reply #393 on: December 10, 2013, 08:01:59 pm »
I'm loving the update fellas :)

Steam Profile Signature
[close]

Offline LucasAvis

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: December 10, 2013, 09:35:18 pm »

Doesn't really work that way, you can't steal work from a picture and all they're doing is creating uniforms and weapons you can see in a history book.

No idea, I dont do any modding other than very very noob level stuff :D
Oberst of the NR24 (NW)

Offline HWM_Sharpe

• First Sergeant
  • General of the ANV
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: December 11, 2013, 12:28:29 am »
Well the way it is looking right now we should have a beta with the bare bones ready soon. Bare bones will mean minimum cav, arty, and all the infantry. I have been recording and having people record battlecrys with the hope of having these ready by the time we do the alpha. Some units will have specialty battlecrys and will correct for the unit and the way it sounds. Examples of this is the Unions standard battlecry and the Confederates Rebel Yell.  Some units will be different like the Tarheels of the 13th NC and the 150th Bucktails. We will be testing it before getting a beta out to you so we can try to fix any screaming errors in balance or the code. Look for the artillery update in the next few days.

Offline George385

• Donator
  • nah yeah nah nah yeah nah
    • View Profile
  • Nick: George385
« Reply #396 on: December 11, 2013, 12:31:20 am »
Well the way it is looking right now we should have a beta with the bare bones ready soon. Bare bones will mean minimum cav, arty, and all the infantry. I have been recording and having people record battlecrys with the hope of having these ready by the time we do the alpha. Some units will have specialty battlecrys and will correct for the unit and the way it sounds. Examples of this is the Unions standard battlecry and the Confederates Rebel Yell.  Some units will be different like the Tarheels of the 13th NC and the 150th Bucktails. We will be testing it before getting a beta out to you so we can try to fix any screaming errors in balance or the code. Look for the artillery update in the next few days.

id like to volunteer myslef as a beta tester XD

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #397 on: December 11, 2013, 12:46:02 am »

+1

Offline Davout

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: December 11, 2013, 12:54:21 pm »
How would we go about getting into the testing?

Offline LucasAvis

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: December 11, 2013, 03:47:18 pm »
I can get a few regiments from the Dixieland Army and Union Army (hopefully) to beta test if needed  :P
Oberst of the NR24 (NW)

Offline Frederickson

• First Lieutenant
  • "La Garde meurt, mais ne se rend pas."
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2de_Lt_Frederickson
« Reply #400 on: December 11, 2013, 04:42:53 pm »

• First Lieutenant
  • Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna!
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #401 on: December 11, 2013, 07:02:21 pm »

Me too!

+1

Steam Profile Signature
[close]

Offline MadManYo

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MadManYo
« Reply #402 on: December 11, 2013, 07:08:49 pm »

Me too!

+1
+1

• First Lieutenant
  • Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna!
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #403 on: December 11, 2013, 08:39:57 pm »
We all wanna be testers! ;)

Us four! The Four Horsemen!

Steam Profile Signature
[close]

Offline kpetschulat

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Petschie
« Reply #404 on: December 12, 2013, 02:04:13 am »
Spoiler

[close]

Try and fix these so they are no more than 200px in height, as that's the limit for signatures. They are very simple, but nice! I like them. Good work.