Author Topic: Ban request for EU1  (Read 1655 times)

Offline myrtle

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: St Ralf the Liar
  • Side: Neutral
Ban request for EU1
« on: May 01, 2013, 12:02:39 pm »
Name of the server you were on EU1
Name of the person causing trouble emperor napoleon, bertman
Nature of their offense teamkilling
Time and date of their offense 1st of may, 2013, 12:55 gmt+1
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question.
Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots. (use spoilers!)

there are 6 screens, but i can only post two  >:(

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=5114.0;attach=5589;image
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=5114.0;attach=5591;image
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 12:08:09 pm by myrtle »
Hi

Offline Nicolas1224

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gentleman_TsarNicolas
  • Side: Union
Re: Ban request for EU1
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2013, 12:43:40 pm »
Well may I tell you that before all this, mister liar did insult both beep, bertman, and me. After that he did not hesitate to teamkill whoever came in his way (which resulted in him teamkilling his whole team once!). After that I, good as I am of course, I switched teams (so i came to austria) to help my friend beep.

Thank you.
Signed,

Tsar Nicholas , Emperor and Autocrat of all the Russias, Tsar of Moscow, Kiev, Vladimir, Novgorod, Kazan, Astrakhan, of Poland, of Siberia, of Tauric Chersonese, of Georgia, Lord of Pskov, Grand Duke of Smolensk, of Lithuania, Volhynia, Podolia and Finland, Prince of Estonia, Livonia, Courland and Semigalia, Samogotia, Bialostock, Karelia, Tver, Yougouria, Perm, Viatka, Bulgaria, and other countries; Lord and Grand Duke of Lower Novgorod, of Tchernigov, Riazan, Polotsk, Rostov, Yaroslav, Belozero, Oudoria, Obdoria, Condia, Vitebsk, Mstislav and, all the region of the North, Lord and Sovereign of the countries of Iveria, Cartalinia, Kabardinia and the provinces of Armenia, Sovereign of the Circassian Princes and the Mountain Princes,Lord of Turkestan, Heir of Norway, Duke of Schleswig Holstein, of Storman, of the Ditmars, and of Oldenbourg

Offline myrtle

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2013, 05:10:53 pm »
''I am the type of person that can very well control himself. You'll never find me team killing around, or cursing in chat (e.g) after a teamkill''

That's a direct quote from you  ::)
Hi

Offline Crusader

• First Lieutenant
  • EU Senior Admin of NW, Saturday Linebattle Hoster
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 52nd_King_Adminborn_Crusader
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2013, 05:05:42 pm »
I am not going to ban any of you however:

Ralf you are hereby warned, this will be your only warning and your name and key are now on record, do not teamkill, teamattack, teamwound, or personally insult people in-game as that will result in a ban if i see it again.

Bertman - you were deffending yourself therefore no action will be taken against you as Ralf attacked you

Gentleman_Tsar -  i will remind you to not teamkill people this is a minor warning as you only did it once.

Verdict is final
I hereby present Crusader with the Blobdominican medal for Bravery above and beyond the call of duty in his role as AdminBorn of the FSE servers. We have also arranged some lovely flowers & a kitten to commemorate the occasion.
Thanks Crusader for all of your work in the community!
[/quote]

Offline myrtle

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2013, 05:07:18 pm »
i wouldnt mind having the word of someone higher up, since i believe you to be somehow related to the pulprit in question  :)
Hi

Offline Crusader

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2013, 05:08:29 pm »
i wouldnt mind having the word of someone higher up, since i believe you to be somehow related to the pulprit in question  :)

I'm one of the EU senior admins, and was in no way related to this, my verdict is final
I hereby present Crusader with the Blobdominican medal for Bravery above and beyond the call of duty in his role as AdminBorn of the FSE servers. We have also arranged some lovely flowers & a kitten to commemorate the occasion.
[/quote]

Offline myrtle

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2013, 05:09:34 pm »
Fair enough. I'd like to know why emperor and the other guy are not punished, since they killed my horse, which lead to me attacking them. No, it was not an accident, since it happened twice.

Also, emperor only teamkilling once? I guess you're not able to see him shooting my horse atleast 4 times in them logs
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 05:13:06 pm by myrtle »
Hi

Offline Crusader

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2013, 05:13:09 pm »
Fair enough. I'd like to know why emperor and the other guy are not punished, since they killed my horse, which lead to me attacking them. No, it was not an accident, since it happened twice.

Tsar has received a warning for teamkilling you

As for Bertman you attacked him and he defended himself, you were constantly abusing them

11:48:05 - [14pk_Kir_St_Ralf_the_Liar] there is some kind of national phenomenon in belguim, where teenages suddenly turn retarded at the age of 16
 11:50:05 - [14pk_Kir_St_Ralf_the_Liar] all the retards in the same team
 11:50:06 - [14pk_Kir_St_Ralf_the_Liar] fantastic
 11:54:52 - [14pk_Kir_St_Ralf_the_Liar] cunt
 11:54:53 - [14pk_Kir_St_Ralf_the_Liar] fucker

I have not banned you, instead i am telling you to behave when in the server and try not to insult people
[/quote]

Offline myrtle

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2013, 05:14:29 pm »
I guess there is no reason for you to post what they said? All that I said or did was a reaction to either emperor or the other guy being a complete... you know

on a side note, i forgot to report the other guy teamkilling, beep beep im a jeep, have a look in the logs for what he did
Hi

Offline Crusader

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2013, 05:18:23 pm »
Actually you are wrong:

The first thing you said when entering the server was:

11:42:55 - *DEAD* [14pk_Kir_St_Ralf_the_Liar] stop fucking stalling
 11:43:16 - [14pk_Kir_St_Ralf_the_Liar] mongoloid

This then started it all between the lot of you, Beep_Beep will also get a warning (i've PM'ed him) to make sure he does not teamwound (he attacked your horse) however that does not mean you have the right to insult someone as soon as you have entered the server, nor does it mean you can attempt vigilante justice and attack people because they attacked you!
[/quote]

Offline myrtle

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2013, 05:20:02 pm »
Thank you. The stop fucking stalling was my reaction to beep stalling :D

But ill be good from now on
Hi

Offline Crusader

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2013, 05:22:17 pm »
Thank you. The stop fucking stalling was my reaction to beep stalling :D

But ill be good from now on

Thank you for your co-operation
[/quote]