Author Topic: Game of Thrones thread (USE SPOILERS)  (Read 283337 times)

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Game of Thrones thread (USE SPOILERS)
« Reply #2520 on: August 10, 2017, 10:49:14 pm »
Spoiler
Never forget the Gendry storyline
[close]

Spoiler
Yeah, whatever happened to that?
[close]
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 11:51:47 am by Duuring »

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #2521 on: August 10, 2017, 10:52:20 pm »
Spoiler
So when does Stannis return? Brienne didnt kill him, we never really saw him dying :)
[close]
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #2522 on: August 10, 2017, 11:27:16 pm »
Spoiler
So when does Stannis return? Brienne didnt kill him, we never really saw him dying :)
[close]

Spoiler
Stop.
[close]

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2523 on: August 11, 2017, 01:19:24 am »
Spoiler
Anyone else get the impression that D&D have absolutely no idea what they're doing when it comes to Littlefinger?

"The most dangerous man in Westeros"- and the mastermind behind the civil war - appears to have become a complete moron prone to inaction in the later seasons.
[close]

Offline DaMonkey

• King of FSE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King DaMonkey I
« Reply #2524 on: August 11, 2017, 01:23:09 am »
Spoiler
Euron is eternally /ourguy/

[close]
Did you know that if you use 100% of your brain, you get godlike powers? true story.
Did you know that if you use 10% of received donations, you can release BCoF by now. true story

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2525 on: August 11, 2017, 01:55:55 am »
Spoiler
Anyone else get the impression that D&D have absolutely no idea what they're doing when it comes to Littlefinger?

"The most dangerous man in Westeros"- and the mastermind behind the civil war - appears to have become a complete moron prone to inaction in the later seasons.
[close]

Spoiler
Without GRRM, they don't know what to do with him.
[close]

What I said doesn't even spoil anything lol

Offline joer5835

• Brigadier General
  • My face is tired.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Joer
« Reply #2526 on: August 12, 2017, 12:33:27 am »
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
Ramsay mentioned in Season 6 that they found his body. He really is dead. It's weird that they never showed the killing or even his actual body later on. Maybe the actor didn't want to only briefly return for a scene like that when season 6 came around.
[close]
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 12:35:26 am by joer5835 »
Polan is of dangerous to FSE
Im from Poland , a land of lawlessness

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2527 on: August 12, 2017, 02:55:41 am »
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
Ramsay mentioned in Season 6 that they found his body. He really is dead. It's weird that they never showed the killing or even his actual body later on. Maybe the actor didn't want to only briefly return for a scene like that when season 6 came around.
[close]

He's trolling.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #2528 on: August 13, 2017, 12:35:45 am »
Spoiler
Sea has frozen over so I'm predicting that the Whites will just march around the wall and repeat what the Germans did in WW2 against the Maginot Line
Wall Season 1
[close]
Wall Season 7
[close]

And to address the Ice Dragon. Would seem strange for the Night King to go south without some massive play to his hand. There have been tons of wars so why choose now? Maybe it won't be an ice dragon but there is something that has prompted the NK to go south and I'd imagine it's something that men can't normally fight against such as the giants or possibly some mystical creature(s). Maybe not likely but clearly the show is going for effects over story so it wouldn't surprise me.
[close]
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #2529 on: August 13, 2017, 12:56:18 am »
Spoiler
Sea has frozen over so I'm predicting that the Whites will just march around the wall and repeat what the Germans did in WW2 against the Maginot Line
Wall Season 1
[close]
Wall Season 7
[close]

And to address the Ice Dragon. Would seem strange for the Night King to go south without some massive play to his hand. There have been tons of wars so why choose now? Maybe it won't be an ice dragon but there is something that has prompted the NK to go south and I'd imagine it's something that men can't normally fight against such as the giants or possibly some mystical creature(s). Maybe not likely but clearly the show is going for effects over story so it wouldn't surprise me.
[close]

Spoiler
Hmm, GoT writers have made some fairly horrible decisions but I'd be surprised if they simply walk around the Wall. I think the Wall coming crashing down or some massive battle to get past it would be too good an opportunity to miss. Anything else feels a bit dumb. Having said that it strikes me as a massive plot hole that Mance Rayder didn't just build a load of ships and sail around it. I mean Hardhome did have docks...
[close]

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
« Reply #2530 on: August 14, 2017, 12:59:25 am »
There is a difference between an ice dragon and a wight dragon. The first one is alive, the secomd one a dead dragon turned to a wight by the NK.

Spoiler
some think the arrow that hit drogon was poisoned.
He may end up a wight dragon in some way because of that. Sould be fucked up. 
[close]
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2531 on: August 14, 2017, 04:33:23 am »
Spoiler
Gendry is back my dudes.
[close]

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #2532 on: August 14, 2017, 05:01:08 am »
Spoiler
Jon has got some Magnificent Seven-esque shit going now. Other than that, the episode was good overall, Gendry finally stopped rowing, and he is taking after Robert with that war hammer. I don't really understand how Cersei being pregnant fits into the storyline at all.  Perhaps to make it more difficult for Jaime to kill her and fulfill that prophecy?  Also Sam not noticing what Gilly said about Rhaegar and Lyanna made me chuckle.
[close]

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2533 on: August 14, 2017, 07:42:07 am »
Spoiler
Jon has got some Magnificent Seven-esque shit going now. Other than that, the episode was good overall, Gendry finally stopped rowing, and he is taking after Robert with that war hammer. I don't really understand how Cersei being pregnant fits into the storyline at all.  Perhaps to make it more difficult for Jaime to kill her and fulfill that prophecy?  Also Sam not noticing what Gilly said about Rhaegar and Lyanna made me chuckle.
[close]

^Pretty much my thoughts.

Spoiler
I actually thought some things were just boring though, maybe someone else felt the same way. There were cool moments like Gendry packing up shop so quickly and the seven heroes heading north. I've gotta check around to see if anyone can match up the Seven gods to those seven guys, even though like two are women and one isn't even necessarily 'human.' Gendry is the Smith, for sure, there's plenty of Warriors, Jorah kind of resembles the Father's features, the Crone and Stranger could be either Beric Dondarrion or Sandor Clegane, or maybe the "stranger" to the group is Thoros of Myr since he's a full on red priest, I dunno, and as for the Maiden and Mother, idk, Jon is pretty "beautiful, innocent looking [young woman]," he'll fit that I guess.

God similarities or not, that seven are a fucking fantastic matchup.

By the way, anyone remember those god awful leaks that came out months ago about the script? Remember the part saying Jon would go north and capture a White Walker? ISN'T THAT WHAT'S HAPPENING? At least they added some moderately interesting fluff along the way, but the overall story structure is super boring so far this season.
[close]

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #2534 on: August 14, 2017, 04:35:34 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

^Pretty much my thoughts.

Spoiler
I actually thought some things were just boring though, maybe someone else felt the same way. There were cool moments like Gendry packing up shop so quickly and the seven heroes heading north. I've gotta check around to see if anyone can match up the Seven gods to those seven guys, even though like two are women and one isn't even necessarily 'human.' Gendry is the Smith, for sure, there's plenty of Warriors, Jorah kind of resembles the Father's features, the Crone and Stranger could be either Beric Dondarrion or Sandor Clegane, or maybe the "stranger" to the group is Thoros of Myr since he's a full on red priest, I dunno, and as for the Maiden and Mother, idk, Jon is pretty "beautiful, innocent looking [young woman]," he'll fit that I guess.

God similarities or not, that seven are a fucking fantastic matchup.

By the way, anyone remember those god awful leaks that came out months ago about the script? Remember the part saying Jon would go north and capture a White Walker? ISN'T THAT WHAT'S HAPPENING? At least they added some moderately interesting fluff along the way, but the overall story structure is super boring so far this season.
[close]
Spoiler
The whole capturing a white walker sounds just too far fetched for me and doesn't make much sense but all the luck to them. I'm curious as I'm pretty sure that Jon is the only one with a Valyrian sword to fight the true White Walkers because otherwise the Magnificent 7 is about to take a magnificent L.
[close]
Spoiler
Also, when are we going to get a Rhaegar flashback? He's basically been mentioned every season in one form or another and we finally got that brief voice line of him having a legitimate marriage with Lyanna. 
[close]
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]