Author Topic: Maskman & sHype 6v6 Tournament Spring Edition [19th February] [19/20]  (Read 15157 times)

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Maskman & sHype 6v6 Tournament Spring Edition [19th February] [19/20]
« Reply #105 on: February 20, 2023, 12:05:17 am »
That's an easy one, my dude. They are more active then i am or evenly active, and yet look at me, I'm being not being a wussy like you ? I'm trying to help teams in need to improve the competitive scene rather than calling my friends and making a little stack  ???

« Last Edit: February 20, 2023, 12:07:44 am by Zeyden 狼 »

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #106 on: February 20, 2023, 12:06:31 am »
That's an easy one, my dude, They are more active then i am or evenly active, and yet look at me, I'm being not being a wussy like you ? I'm trying to help teams in need to improve the competitive scene rather than calling my friends and making a little stack  ???

Calling us wusses because we enjoy playing with eachother, go find some friends and stop bothering us. 'I'm trying to help improve the competitive scene', fuck me anything else you want to self proclaim, there's plenty of self-absorbed medals here to hand out to ye

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 20, 2023, 12:10:38 am »
That's an easy one, my dude, They are more active then i am or evenly active, and yet look at me, I'm being not being a wussy like you ? I'm trying to help teams in need to improve the competitive scene rather than calling my friends and making a little stack  ???

Calling us wusses because we enjoy playing with eachother, go find some friends and stop bothering us. 'I'm trying to help improve the competitive scene', fuck me anything else you want to self proclaim, there's plenty of self-absorbed medals here to hand out to ye
"We like to play with each other" is just a pretext for stacking and we all understand it very well my friend  ::)

And don't talk to me about getting friends, I can steal half of your roster by writing 2 or 3 messages on Steam to my "friends" in your team, but then again, I'm not a WUSSY.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 20, 2023, 12:11:11 am »

it's just a pretext for stacking and we all understand it very well my friend  ::)

And don't talk to me about getting friends, I can steal half of your roster by writing 2 or 3 messages on Steam to my "friends" in your team, but then again, I'm not a WUSSY

Jesus christ 😂

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 20, 2023, 12:12:03 am »

it's just a pretext for stacking and we all understand it very well my friend  ::)

And don't talk to me about getting friends, I can steal half of your roster by writing 2 or 3 messages on Steam to my "friends" in your team, but then again, I'm not a WUSSY

Jesus christ 😂

^
^
^

« Last Edit: February 20, 2023, 12:14:12 am by Zeyden 狼 »

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 20, 2023, 12:15:35 am »
Anyways, GG Emoji was a solid match, we'll see you on the battlefield again and hopefully return the favour!!!

Offline Ceedoy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ceed
« Reply #111 on: February 20, 2023, 12:29:59 am »
Thank you for organising the tournament. It was very interesting and unpredictable.
A special salute to the person and those who made the tables, making them so that some teams had a better chance of getting out of the group, some had less. That said, some teams had a much better chance of getting out of the group than others. The groups were not balanced at all. My personal opinion
Anyway thanks to all for the game, the Animals played admirably. It was a very interesting and full of "plot" twists and very unusual decisions tournament. For the sake of such tournaments and worth playing the game.

Offline tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Kpt_tommyxd
« Reply #112 on: February 20, 2023, 12:41:15 am »
Thank you for organising the tournament. It was very interesting and unpredictable.
A special salute to the person and those who made the tables, making them so that some teams had a better chance of getting out of the group, some had less. That said, some teams had a much better chance of getting out of the group than others. The groups were not balanced at all. My personal opinion
Anyway thanks to all for the game, the Animals played admirably. It was a very interesting and full of "plot" twists and very unusual decisions tournament. For the sake of such tournaments and worth playing the game.
Coco carried

Offline Ceedoy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ceed
« Reply #113 on: February 20, 2023, 12:49:32 am »
Eh. How I'd love to make my own tournament, which will be in league format. Where each team will meet each other at least once and the format will be up to 15 won rounds. The server will be German. Mmm. A dream.

And there will be 30 teams in the tournament.
Eh. That would be cool.
Too bad the game's dying.

Offline R1bazZz

• Major
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Marco
« Reply #114 on: February 20, 2023, 12:55:28 am »
I'm gona do daily instagram storys to advertise this game in hopes of reviving it

Also @Ribaz. I think you can take Zenon's title as biggest statue
ngl Ribazz is the glue that holds this community together

Offline tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 20, 2023, 12:55:54 am »
I'm gona do daily instagram storys to advertise this game in hopes of reviving it

Tiktok would be better I think

Offline Plushka

• Major
  • I love ce4b
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RUS_plushka
« Reply #116 on: February 20, 2023, 12:56:33 am »
Eh. How I'd love to make my own tournament, which will be in league format. Where each team will meet each other at least once and the format will be up to 15 won rounds. The server will be German. Mmm. A dream.

And there will be 30 teams in the tournament.
Eh. That would be cool.
Too bad the game's dying.
Mmm. A cringe....
Я выйграл eic а фолька нет!
Фолька pider !

Offline R1bazZz

• Major
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Marco
« Reply #117 on: February 20, 2023, 12:57:05 am »

Facebook
Also @Ribaz. I think you can take Zenon's title as biggest statue
ngl Ribazz is the glue that holds this community together

Skaen

« Reply #118 on: February 20, 2023, 12:57:29 am »

Facebook
Twitter

Offline tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 20, 2023, 12:58:45 am »

Facebook
Twitter
We getting cancelled