Author Topic: North American Melee & Regiment Hall of Fame  (Read 37189 times)

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: North American Melee & Regiment Hall of Fame
« Reply #165 on: March 11, 2022, 07:00:46 pm »
And as for waste and russian believing they belong on a tier above me, get real bozos...I was shitting on the both of you when the game actually mattered...when you both were still dickriding jackiechan like little girls...me and jackie were battling it out for the top NW player. use to shit on all you little 71st flunkies every single day of my life back then

Russian too much of a coward to ft7 anyone and waste i already schooled you so cmon guys be real with yourselves

Offline Kovyjack

• Captain
  • I'm gay, no homo though.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.21
  • Side: Union
« Reply #166 on: March 11, 2022, 07:01:13 pm »
Justify Hickcole and Wastee in tier 2 over Maple and Emo

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #167 on: March 11, 2022, 07:07:26 pm »
And as for waste and russian believing they belong on a tier above me, get real bozos...I was shitting on the both of you when the game actually mattered...when you both were still dickriding jackiechan like little girls...me and jackie were battling it out for the top NW player. use to shit on all you little 71st flunkies every single day of my life back then

Russian too much of a coward to ft7 anyone and waste i already schooled you so cmon guys be real with yourselves
8)

|Viper|

« Reply #168 on: March 11, 2022, 07:10:00 pm »
No offenese to Maple but his reign was short, basically 2016. He was on top but after that… well, the rest is history (also lacks groupfighting). Emo could make a cut for tier 2, he was really good but longevity is another thing in that as well. I’ll take a look tonight and compare some stuff.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2022, 07:12:59 pm by VetroG »

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 11, 2022, 07:10:16 pm »
Mang also belongs higher than russian havoc, hes done more than them as well...just a fact

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: March 11, 2022, 07:15:38 pm »
No offenese to Maple but his reign was short, basically 2016. He was on top but after that… well, the rest is history (also lacks groupfighting). Emo could make a cut for tier 2, he was really good but longevity is another thing in that as well. I’ll take a look tonight and compare some stuff.
Maple tier 3 is accurate because he was never an all around great player he was a top duelist for a few months in 2015...Godfreid and russian were never all around players either. The other players on tier 1 can hold there own in all aspects of the game

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 11, 2022, 07:31:36 pm »
can’t wrap my head around jaax and cwater being in t2 but other than that looks good nephew

|Viper|

« Reply #172 on: March 11, 2022, 07:34:53 pm »
can’t wrap my head around jaax and cwater being in t2 but other than that looks good nephew
Thanks but longevity. That’s a really big thing I took into account for the list.

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: March 11, 2022, 07:44:08 pm »

cant wrap my head around that cwater cheats, never seen much of jaax heard hes quite good. But what was jaax doing in 2015-2016 when the game was at its peak?

also the update ruined the game catering to skeyers and boring meleers like cwater godfreid etc...

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: March 11, 2022, 07:49:19 pm »

cant wrap my head around that cwater cheats, never seen much of jaax heard hes quite good. But what was jaax doing in 2015-2016 when the game was at its peak?

also the update ruined the game catering to skeyers and boring meleers like cwater godfreid etc...

that is a pub admin btw

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #175 on: March 11, 2022, 08:05:57 pm »
maccle in tier 3 is a travesty. get that man down

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: March 11, 2022, 08:14:22 pm »

that is a pub admin btw

I play the game once in a blue moon nowadays, When I was active and the game was actually ACTIVE AS WELL AND NOT dead. I had a 3.5 kd and noone else broke 2.5 kd while i was at top of the leaderboards lol...and not on broken melee broken script heavy servers you bums play on now

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #177 on: March 11, 2022, 08:26:40 pm »

why does it matter when the game peaked?
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Vertildr

• First Lieutenant
  • ayeo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: JohnFortnite
« Reply #178 on: March 11, 2022, 08:45:46 pm »
Can there be a tier 7 so I can be in it ty ty (famed league 3 champion)
movement keyer

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #179 on: March 11, 2022, 09:29:25 pm »
Havoc's not Canadian btw