Author Topic: North American Melee & Regiment Hall of Fame  (Read 37167 times)

Offline Kovyjack

• Captain
  • I'm gay, no homo though.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.21
  • Side: Union
Re: North American Melee & Regiment Hall of Fame
« Reply #120 on: March 03, 2022, 09:08:59 pm »
Spoiler
Let us not forget that time mang jizzed on an entire regiments face single handedly

Give your knees a rest big dog.
[close]
You're the same age as Dalai Lamar smh

bend over  for me bic boy
I always knew you and Bill were secretly a couple! :o

Nahhhh. Happens when you don't proofread.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #121 on: March 04, 2022, 02:44:19 am »
I feel like my man Tacoman got left out as a key player for 71st smh.
i remember

I feel like my man Tacoman got left out as a key player for 71st smh.
Are you sure you looked close enough old man?
Forgot to put my specsaver glasses on. Thanks for the reminder ma GI
woah woah caskie gets to be on there but not the 3ic and tnwl finals mvp???
on the real tho all the 25e guys that joined should be on it. Straight up carried the 71st to 2nd place in NWL
yea angels was definitely the x factor

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

|Viper|

« Reply #122 on: March 08, 2022, 03:21:00 am »
Updated with one more regiment added and a final all-time list with all of the worthy names I could think of combined.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2022, 03:26:38 am by VetroG »

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
« Reply #123 on: March 08, 2022, 03:36:03 am »
Having me in the same tier as Skinny, Sleek, Swerp, Sanders, Rogelio, Nick, etc etc is such bait and you know it.

|Viper|

« Reply #124 on: March 08, 2022, 03:37:44 am »
Having me in the same tier as Skinny, Sleek, Swerp, Rogelio, Nick, etc etc is such bait and you know it.
Not really. It's an "all-time" list so it goes through all of the years. You weren't good 2012-2017 (maybe 2018?). You got really good 2019-now. That's why I even put myself in tier 2 and not 1. You weren't good for as long and that's how I truly feel.

Offline Cwater

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 08, 2022, 03:38:49 am »
Having me in the same tier as Skinny, Sleek, Swerp, Rogelio, Nick, etc etc is such bait and you know it.
Not really. It's an "all-time" list so it goes through all of the years. You weren't good 2012-2017 (maybe 2018?). You got really good 2019-now. That's why I even put myself in tier 2 and not 1. You weren't good for as long and that's how I truly feel.
So explain why Jaax and Yoshie are tier 1 then. Same thing applies to them.

|Viper|

« Reply #126 on: March 08, 2022, 03:40:09 am »
So explain why Jaax is tier 1 then.
Because in my opinion Jaax was more solid than you and had more impact earlier than you. I'm not saying you're not a good player because then I'd be lying, but he did have more impact earlier.

Offline Cwater

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 08, 2022, 03:44:31 am »
Because in my opinion Jaax was more solid than you and had more impact earlier than you. I'm not saying you're not a good player because then I'd be lying, but he did have more impact earlier.
Not really, the first time Jaax was beginning to be recognized as a top player was during the draft league immediately following WPC. Even then I was able to get him as a late 2nd round pick. I think I was already considered pretty good at that point, considering I was in the latter half of the draft order if I remember correctly.

|Viper|

« Reply #128 on: March 08, 2022, 03:50:26 am »
Not really, the first time Jaax was beginning to be recognized as a top player was during the draft league immediately following WPC. Even then I was able to get him as a late 2nd round pick. I think I was already considered pretty good at that point, considering I was in the latter half of the draft order if I remember correctly.
I disagree on the first part. Jaax was a top four player in the WPC draft league.. you were number 36... now, this is just WPC. Jaax was a top player in the 93rd during 1v1's and groupfights in 2017 (mid to late 2017). Jaax did have more impact than you before you became good. Now if you had the same impact as he did and were at that kinda level for that long then of course you can make a tier 1 spot.

Offline Piktonss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 08, 2022, 03:51:20 am »
I disagree on the first part. Jaax was a top four player in the WPC draft league.. you were number 36... now, this is just WPC. Jaax was a top player in the 93rd during 1v1's and groupfights in 2017 (mid to late 2017). Jaax did have more impact than you before you became good. Now if you had the same impact as he did and were at that kinda level for that long then of course you can make a tier 1 spot.
Simple terms. Jaax good, you bad end of discussion

Offline Cwater

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 08, 2022, 03:56:07 am »
Jaax also played the entire league for WPC and was on the most stacked team in draft league history. I played less than half of it with a starting lineup consisting of - prepare yourself this gets ugly - me, Red Viper, Cytiuz, Jolly, and Nick (not the good one either). Of course he was able to do well playing on the far-and-away best team for 2 leagues in a row.

|Viper|

« Reply #131 on: March 08, 2022, 04:05:08 am »
I see what you're saying, and it makes sense, but Jaax was on top of you in stats in the first three draft leagues that happened. If we're talking stacks then the same could be said to you about Aces and that roster was really good.

Long story short, in my opinion, Jaax had more impact than you did at an earlier time. He was in the top spot in every league except one.. and if that's not impactful for a long time then I don't know what is. You became a top player in mid/late 2018 while this dude Jaax was already out on the field like Brady making the shot calls. All I gotta say.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #132 on: March 08, 2022, 04:10:42 am »
I have the greatest chambers of all time. Spam too. This list is almost as good as the one Cytiuz made.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #133 on: March 08, 2022, 04:11:37 am »
this was ok but these tiers really just not it

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Cwater

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 08, 2022, 04:13:20 am »
I see what you're saying, and it makes sense, but Jaax was on top of you in stats in the first three draft leagues that happened. If we're talking stacks then the same could be said to you about Aces and that roster was really good.

Long story short, in my opinion, Jaax had more impact than you did at an earlier time. He was in the top spot in every league except one.. and if that's not impactful for a long time then I don't know what is. You became a top player in mid/late 2018 while this dude Jaax was already out on the field like Brady making the shot calls. All I gotta say.

I guess if your formula is ‘Guy who only performs well on stacks > guy who has performed consistently well regardless of his team’ then this makes perfect sense.