Author Topic: | NWBC | Season 5 | Finals  (Read 51537 times)

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
  • Side: Neutral
Re: | NWBC | Season 5 | Match-week 1
« Reply #255 on: March 08, 2022, 05:47:50 pm »
I died like the biggest idiot against infantry nearly every round yesterday

Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #256 on: March 08, 2022, 05:49:11 pm »
Aight I'm out nobody here is capable of producing brain cells and it won't go anywhere anyway.
Cya man, make sure to keep those words in mind, so we don't see ur face here anymore.
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Kubus

• Major
  • I'm probably most annoying kid on this forum
    • View Profile
    • GO CRAZY
  • Nick: 45thN_Kgm_JanMoody55FanBoy
  • Side: Union
« Reply #257 on: March 08, 2022, 05:51:09 pm »
Apart from that one round where he swapped people from the wrong team to spec (which I personally thought was quite funny!)

That round I accidentaly swapped bad team so I did reset and start new round.

Love a bit of Kubus slander but good on you for reffing a big comp event solo, I wouldn't have the balls to do it myself.

Respect 💖
Thank you Kubus for accepting to take care of our match. You did your best and that's what matters in the end regardless of the few hiccups.

Thank you everyone! 🙏🙏🙏

next time we need to have at least two or three referees, so that it never happens again
Ban kubitch of nw warband because is childish moron unhappy antisocial person, have at 2023 meeting with lawyer about him.  kubus mental disease

Offline Chainsor

• Major General
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Hptm_Chainsor
Re: | NWBC | Season 5 | Sign-ups Open!
« Reply #258 on: March 08, 2022, 06:39:01 pm »
If you are not allowed to stay mounted during allcharge as cavalry there is no point of even allowing cavalry, dismounted cav is just bad in allcharge...

mounted cav in all charge is the most pain in the ass i can think of. I think no one except the cav enjoys them being mounted during all charge. A good cav is really effective in a classic linebattle, but in all charge, where everyone is basically playing alone and everything is basically open melee, it gets more op.

said it before

ez frag

Offline Enderby

• Second Lieutenant
  • Damien Romero / 4e Huss Since the creation
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_CvlVt_Enderby
« Reply #259 on: March 08, 2022, 06:42:10 pm »
I died like the biggest idiot against infantry nearly every round yesterday

Imagine die by inf players Dokle ...... A shame after all your bonuses Dokle ..... xD

Try to play for fun and for those who complain, understand that each class has its advantage and its inconvenience, we could add rules for all classes, it will be more boring than anything else, practice training with cav reg if you feel bad like Dokle and i when we are bad versus inf. The difficulty is the same for both, It's a battle event, otherwise you have to play only GF guys.

If you're bad versus cavalry, you're bad, stop trying to create rules to compensate for your personal levels, i'm bad versus the infentry, I'm not trying to put rules against them or say "it's not fun to die", Jesus, Good day.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2022, 04:48:10 am by Enderby »

Offline LaSalle

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: March 08, 2022, 07:16:52 pm »
I'm sry but you can't bring the fun argument and saying at the same time that hussars should dismount in all charge John, it's the basic thing for a hussar to charge, there's no advantage against light or lines, and in my opinion as a duelist fighting someone on foot with a sword is much easier than picking up guys on horse. Skittles did great last time but I promise that if you put me in his place, I would have just rushed the mfs on ground, the round would have been over, and the subject would not have been brought to the table

Offline Nightwing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: March 08, 2022, 08:48:32 pm »
Kincaid, can lights pls shot in all charge, otherwise it handicaps me to much :/

Jokes aside, same discussion as in the last years. From my point of view cav should keep their horses as long as they actually fight and don't delay 15 mins in sharking around stillstanding inf. Many talked about having fun while tryharding in a non casual event but it should be not a game plan to camp 10 mins, let the better cav win in the All charge and then slowly let the cav pick up the inf. An all charge should bring a quick end to a round after some skirmishes, some proper engagement or maybe a big fight. So maybe a good addition for the rules would be something like: if both teams camp (and don't want to have fun), all charge dismount so hopefully the next round will be something else. Why do I wanna ruin the game of all cav players, do I want them to charge right from the spawn into shooting inf? Ofc not, I personally don't see the problem with cav being to less active (not speaking of all charge were they cav with horses can spent what ever time the want and need cause obvious reasons) but more the lines to be more active and "create" something. In my opinion the teams should more focus on tactics playing for a victory within the first 10 mins and not waiting and praying that daddie Dokle and mommy Goodest carry my fat a**. There is probably no cav which wants to get dismounted before getting nearby any enemy but I am certain of it that there are many ways to bring a cav in melee range from enemy lines and surprise them without or only taking a few shots (even if some inf boys may die for it while being a distraction for enemy fire).

Offline LaSalle

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: March 08, 2022, 09:06:44 pm »
Kincaid, can lights pls shot in all charge, otherwise it handicaps me to much :/

Jokes aside, same discussion as in the last years. From my point of view cav should keep their horses as long as they actually fight and don't delay 15 mins in sharking around stillstanding inf. Many talked about having fun while tryharding in a non casual event but it should be not a game plan to camp 10 mins, let the better cav win in the All charge and then slowly let the cav pick up the inf. An all charge should bring a quick end to a round after some skirmishes, some proper engagement or maybe a big fight. So maybe a good addition for the rules would be something like: if both teams camp (and don't want to have fun), all charge dismount so hopefully the next round will be something else. Why do I wanna ruin the game of all cav players, do I want them to charge right from the spawn into shooting inf? Ofc not, I personally don't see the problem with cav being to less active (not speaking of all charge were they cav with horses can spent what ever time the want and need cause obvious reasons) but more the lines to be more active and "create" something. In my opinion the teams should more focus on tactics playing for a victory within the first 10 mins and not waiting and praying that daddie Dokle and mommy Goodest carry my fat a**. There is probably no cav which wants to get dismounted before getting nearby any enemy but I am certain of it that there are many ways to bring a cav in melee range from enemy lines and surprise them without or only taking a few shots (even if some inf boys may die for it while being a distraction for enemy fire).

my love nightwing's right

Offline BearlyHuman

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Maj_Robert_Sinclair
« Reply #263 on: March 08, 2022, 09:44:06 pm »
The format works fine as is and by and large people enjoy it. There's no need to add any more rules to the format as that just makes it more of a ball-ache to play and ref. Is it perfect? No. Does it need to be perfect to be enjoyable? Personally, no, but you can all decide for yourselves, you're supposed to be functioning adults.

To be honest with regards to Arty, a vote was done but wasn't done with all the signed up teams? We were never included in the vote unless one of my guys has gone rogue

I think a vote was held at some point with reg leaders voting (hence why I know little of it) and ended 6-4 against arty. I'm sure someone-who-actually-voted-in-it/Kincaid can correct me if I'm wrong here.

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Board Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #264 on: March 09, 2022, 12:05:30 pm »
Threads been too quiet. Gonna make a dodgy decision just to spice it up 8)

Offline Murhpy

• First Lieutenant
  • If the beat is nice play it twice
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Murhpy from the 33rd
« Reply #265 on: March 09, 2022, 03:27:23 pm »
stfu

Offline dams14

• Sergeant Major
  • Caporal fourrier au 45e d'infanterie
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: March 09, 2022, 03:38:31 pm »
Match week: 2
Participants: Slavic Legions  vs  L'Entente Baklava
Date/Time: Thursday 7pm. 10-03-2022
Referee #1: needed
Referee #2: needed
Referee #3: needed

Let's go :)

Offline Dusbled

• Major
  • Squadron Corporal Major of 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saphyro
« Reply #267 on: March 09, 2022, 03:50:14 pm »

not tonight please  ;)

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #268 on: March 09, 2022, 03:55:31 pm »

Maybe give rounds away again to certain teams who don’t listen to you ?
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline LaSalle

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: March 09, 2022, 04:04:12 pm »
gotta love drama