Author Topic: [RGL9] General Discussions  (Read 55874 times)

Offline RedFeu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: idol of Lebrave
  • Side: Union
Re: [RGL8] General Discussions
« Reply #420 on: November 18, 2021, 08:51:18 pm »
i got a 10 meter dick
I have a 10mm dick

fuck  :(
tongue and fat fingers are more important

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #421 on: November 18, 2021, 08:51:50 pm »
3 inch punisher

Nock

« Reply #422 on: November 18, 2021, 08:52:24 pm »
I thought vlad doesnt turn up because he gets benched for mercs, i think the 'glory hunting' comment is meh because ur obviously going to pick ur better players over ur og ones like most teams who gets new mercs

Tbf the bench thing is actually non-sense because apart from that one GF I was there to operate things against you lads, 99% of the time we play as many people as we can (except RGL officials), even casuals or less skilled players, even if they go 0-20

also jokes on you @vegi we turned down stein when he was still in-between 45th and 92nd and he's not the only one !

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: November 18, 2021, 08:52:33 pm »
i got a 10 meter dick
I have a 10mm dick

fuck  :(
tongue and fat fingers are more important

your dad taught you that?
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: November 18, 2021, 08:54:23 pm »
I thought vlad doesnt turn up because he gets benched for mercs, i think the 'glory hunting' comment is meh because ur obviously going to pick ur better players over ur og ones like most teams who gets new mercs

Tbf the bench thing is actually non-sense because apart from that one GF I was there to operate things against you lads, 99% of the time we play as many people as we can (except RGL officials), even casuals or less skilled players, even if they go 0-20

also jokes on you @vegi we turned down stein when he was still in-between 45th and 92nd and he's not the only one !

and then POOF, steinmann LCPL in 92nd

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #425 on: November 18, 2021, 08:55:10 pm »

After he begged vegi in ts for 2 hours

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #426 on: November 18, 2021, 08:55:27 pm »

Can I also join you guys? Since we're talking in real seriousness here.
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: November 18, 2021, 08:56:20 pm »

After he begged vegi in ts for 2 hours
Lmao what the fuck are you on about? i got demoted last night!

Can i join please

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #428 on: November 18, 2021, 08:56:45 pm »

Literally came on 13e ts and begged to join and said 45thN was such a cancer regiment, and he didnt enjoy to 3 events he went to. And regretted joining them.

Offline Chuckster

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: November 18, 2021, 08:56:52 pm »
It's Time to Time
Maybe it's time to stop shit talking guys beind their back when they are gone and be friendly to their face when they are infront of you, fucking snake.

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: November 18, 2021, 08:58:04 pm »

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch

Offline RedFeu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: idol of Lebrave
  • Side: Union
« Reply #433 on: November 18, 2021, 08:58:51 pm »

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #434 on: November 18, 2021, 08:59:06 pm »

Literally came on 13e ts and begged to join and said 45thN was such a cancer regiment, and he didnt enjoy to 3 events he went to. And regretted joining them.
Oh no... Please stop giving me irrelevant information  :'(
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.