Author Topic: [RGL9] General Discussions  (Read 54825 times)

Offline ArtOfKilling

• Colonel
  • 16th Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: [RGL8] General Discussions
« Reply #300 on: November 15, 2021, 10:47:10 pm »
You made the following announcement: 55th have dropped from RGL. This was before the rumoured merge into 16th, however they will NOT be permitted to play under 16th tags if the merge does go through. For the same reason we introduced the dedicated members rule.

Did i had to ? i think that was pretty clear

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: November 15, 2021, 10:48:16 pm »
You made the following announcement: 55th have dropped from RGL. This was before the rumoured merge into 16th, however they will NOT be permitted to play under 16th tags if the merge does go through. For the same reason we introduced the dedicated members rule.

Good point I forgot I already posted that if I am being honest XD

Ignore my last posts!!!!
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline ArtOfKilling

• Colonel
  • 16th Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: November 15, 2021, 10:49:34 pm »

Good point I forgot I already posted that if I am being honest XD

Ignore my last posts!!!!
yeah i will, and about your quote of the casual events, i said we are reorganising our competitive team with the ex 55th players

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #303 on: November 15, 2021, 10:50:21 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]
« Last Edit: November 07, 2021, 07:35:01 pm by Saxon »

I can't see what you edit in a post so you fucked yourself with this. Not much I can do about that.

why can foxtrot play for 45e due to 55th disbanding but the 55th members who joined 16th couldn't play rgl ?
Stoiki, a grand total of 0 people even asked me what would happen for the 55th players.

But I had a conversation with 16th leaders on teamspeak earlier who said and I quote "We would rather just play regular events with our new 55th members before we doing anything competitive again for the moment".
[close]

Yes of course I did, but it still shouldn't matter because you said he could play months ago ??? (1)

And yes I asked about what would happen to the 55th players and you told me a flat no they would never be able to play regardless of time limits.

You also changed the rules after me adding players and then made us lose on even more members. When you're being so contradictive constantly it is hard to keep up with the rambling

[close]
[close]
>always high
>GOAT

Offline John Price

• Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: November 15, 2021, 10:52:45 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]
« Last Edit: November 07, 2021, 07:35:01 pm by Saxon »

I can't see what you edit in a post so you fucked yourself with this. Not much I can do about that.

why can foxtrot play for 45e due to 55th disbanding but the 55th members who joined 16th couldn't play rgl ?
Stoiki, a grand total of 0 people even asked me what would happen for the 55th players.

But I had a conversation with 16th leaders on teamspeak earlier who said and I quote "We would rather just play regular events with our new 55th members before we doing anything competitive again for the moment".
[close]

Yes of course I did, but it still shouldn't matter because you said he could play months ago ??? (1)

And yes I asked about what would happen to the 55th players and you told me a flat no they would never be able to play regardless of time limits.

You also changed the rules after me adding players and then made us lose on even more members. When you're being so contradictive constantly it is hard to keep up with the rambling

[close]
[close]
Yes yes yes I already admitted I forgot about the rule that was implemented fucking sue me. I've updated Syrcrim regarding Foxtrot.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2021, 10:54:49 pm by John Price »

Offline John Price

• Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: November 15, 2021, 10:55:43 pm »
We all make mistakes, you brought it up and now I have fixed it lets just leave it at that before I start getting called a homophobe for something that never happened again.

Wait, when did this happen? The rule has been the same since the start. The 3 week roster rule was added to prevent people bandwagoning to other regiments at the start. Except for Retamar, how does this effect 16th?
« Last Edit: November 15, 2021, 11:00:51 pm by John Price »

Offline tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Kpt_tommyxd
« Reply #306 on: November 15, 2021, 10:56:53 pm »
I can give you a homophobia pass if you want

Offline John Price

• Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: November 15, 2021, 11:01:11 pm »
I need one I keep digging a hole for myself  ;D

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #308 on: November 15, 2021, 11:03:54 pm »
You also need to do something about your racism, but ask Zeyden he'll give you a pass too
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline John Price

• Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: November 15, 2021, 11:08:14 pm »

Wait, when did this happen? The rule has been the same since the start. The 3 week roster rule was added to prevent people bandwagoning to other regiments at the start. Except for Retamar, how does this effect 16th?
Just FYI to all we figured out the fuck up on Steam.

Our roster update system basically has a timer for when players are cleared from their matchweek bans. So Saxon waited 3 weeks per the rules to add him to their roster and we accidentally didn't clear him as we didn't realise at the time. So for anyone else as well don't worry about waiting to add people to your RGL roster, do it immediately as our spreadsheets track all of that information for us. If you do add someone late for this reason you might want to DM me or Kore so we can fix that for you.

All sorted!

Offline tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Kpt_tommyxd
« Reply #310 on: November 15, 2021, 11:12:44 pm »
As a gay person I give Price permission to be as homophobic as he desires with no obstructions or boundaries or limits

Offline John Price

• Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: November 15, 2021, 11:19:39 pm »
As a gay person I give Price permission to be as homophobic as he desires with no obstructions or boundaries or limits
https://streamable.com/hccbut

Offline LEVIS

• Major
  • 13e
    • View Profile
  • Nick: je me souviens
« Reply #312 on: November 16, 2021, 02:18:46 am »
Spoiler
[close]

Offline LEVIS

• Major
  • 13e
    • View Profile
  • Nick: je me souviens
« Reply #313 on: November 16, 2021, 02:23:42 am »

Just FYI to all we figured out the fuck up on Steam.

Our roster update system basically has a timer for when players are cleared from their matchweek bans. So Saxon waited 3 weeks per the rules to add him to their roster and we accidentally didn't clear him as we didn't realise at the time. So for anyone else as well don't worry about waiting to add people to your RGL roster, do it immediately as our spreadsheets track all of that information for us. If you do add someone late for this reason you might want to DM me or Kore so we can fix that for you.

All sorted!
does this rule only for ex 55th guys or people can transfer in regiments?

Offline John Price

• Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: November 16, 2021, 10:20:29 am »
The rule is once you have played a match in RGL for a regiment then essentially you are committed to that regiment. But I will add we decide these on a case by case basis (which is also in the rules). So if someone joined 55th, played 1 round at the end of their last match then they disbanded, its not really their fault and its a shitty situation for them so we would be willing to make an exception.

Obviously, as long as the other reg leaders are okay with it.

Imo some of the rules are a little contradictory and aren't really that useful but at the end of the day I have come in to host RGL, not EIC etc. so will follow on whats been working.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 10:22:37 am by John Price »