Author Topic: [RGL9] General Discussions  (Read 54803 times)

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: [RGL8] General Discussions
« Reply #240 on: November 01, 2021, 03:41:44 pm »
Playing with higher numbers benefits some regiments just as playing with lower numbers benefits others. Can't really force or complain about either side tbh.
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Nock

« Reply #241 on: November 01, 2021, 04:03:21 pm »
Playing with higher numbers benefits some regiments just as playing with lower numbers benefits others. Can't really force or complain about either side tbh.

Offline Nightwing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: November 01, 2021, 05:17:51 pm »
It's a well known fact, Vegi < Cow and german Teddy

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: November 01, 2021, 05:21:21 pm »
dosent matter we suck anyways!

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #244 on: November 01, 2021, 05:27:48 pm »
Exactly.

As an organiser the most I can do is give regiments a level playing field to make it as fair and uniform as possible. Another reason why all 3 leagues have the same minimum player attendance this season compared to last.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #245 on: November 02, 2021, 01:12:34 pm »
Different regiments are strong at different numbers

Well yeah, but the depth of a regiment also is a leading factor for regimental strength, it's why if you have the players, don't just make them chill in spectator, if they're in the grens, they're good enough to play.

13e don’t have “grens” as a separate thing, nor do we, or the 71st, I’d argue as well if we were playing 15v15 with you guys and then python shows up late, you wouldn’t go to 16 if the guy you’re putting in is your worst gren and we’re getting the best player in the game, you play your best lineup as does everyone else
Think you'd find specifically with the 45thN we will play every GREN regardless of skill if they attend even if we put in our weakest and you out in Python as you say in your example.... I know it's not relevent to the main convo as that's an argument that will never be agreed on but just thought I'd clarify before you make statements about the 45thN that are false...

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #246 on: November 02, 2021, 02:59:21 pm »
OHHHH YESSS. I forgot the 45thN is the almighty regiment. I am getting to my knees. Please aceept our all apologies. I am looking forward to be taught by such wise people like you

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: November 02, 2021, 03:03:02 pm »

Well yeah, but the depth of a regiment also is a leading factor for regimental strength, it's why if you have the players, don't just make them chill in spectator, if they're in the grens, they're good enough to play.

13e don’t have “grens” as a separate thing, nor do we, or the 71st, I’d argue as well if we were playing 15v15 with you guys and then python shows up late, you wouldn’t go to 16 if the guy you’re putting in is your worst gren and we’re getting the best player in the game, you play your best lineup as does everyone else
Think you'd find specifically with the 45thN we will play every GREN regardless of skill if they attend even if we put in our weakest and you out in Python as you say in your example.... I know it's not relevent to the main convo as that's an argument that will never be agreed on but just thought I'd clarify before you make statements about the 45thN that are false...
not if we drop to 15  8)

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #248 on: November 02, 2021, 03:06:29 pm »

not if we drop to 15  8)
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: November 02, 2021, 03:08:52 pm »

how Ryan felt after that post

Offline LEVIS

• Major
  • 13e
    • View Profile
  • Nick: je me souviens
« Reply #250 on: November 02, 2021, 06:27:29 pm »
It's a well known fact, Vegi < Cow and german Teddy
put some respect on my homies

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: November 02, 2021, 07:29:35 pm »
OHHHH YESSS. I forgot the 45thN is the almighty regiment. I am getting to my knees. Please aceept our all apologies. I am looking forward to be taught by such wise people like you

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: November 02, 2021, 07:32:29 pm »

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: November 02, 2021, 07:33:19 pm »

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #254 on: November 02, 2021, 07:47:47 pm »

Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.