Author Topic: ***THE CURRENT RULES KILLED DUELING AND DUEL TORUNEMENTS***  (Read 8047 times)

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: ***THE CURRENT RULES KILLED DUELING AND DUEL TORUNEMENTS***
« Reply #75 on: June 02, 2021, 08:11:31 am »
I’m always going to speak up when I see blatant negativity emitting from hellspawn like you, oatmeal, and pinoy.

absolutely fuckin heroic bro, I'm on my knees crying rn I'm so impressed by your bravery

Stay miserable and stay a victim faggot
I’m always going to speak up when I see blatant negativity emitting from hellspawn like you, slurs are not cool bro

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 02, 2021, 08:33:53 am »
]If you can't even present any form of identification then you shouldn't be allowed to vote. It's not difficult to get an ID even if you don't have a driver's license.

Voting should be made as easy as possible for as many people as possible, considering that large-scale voter fraud has never been proved all barriers should be lowered where possible.

I never really understood how voter ID laws are considered racist. You should be able to prove who you are. I dont think Ive ever met someone without an ID
Ignoring your dumbass anecdote, the reason they are considered racist is that sometimes there is action taken to actively prevent minorities from receiving ids. Case and point in 2016 the North Carolina state legislature was taken to court for the following: "In this one statute, the North Carolina legislature imposed a number of voting restrictions. The law required in-person voters to show certain photo IDs, beginning in 2016, which African Americans disproportionately lacked, and eliminated or reduced registration and voting access tools that African Americans disproportionately used. Id. at *9-10, *37, *123,*127, *131. Moreover, as the district court found, prior to enactment of SL 2013-381, the legislature requested and received racial data as to usage of the practices changed by the proposed law. "Later on the court document says this "In response to claims that intentional racial discrimination animated its action, the State offered only meager justifications. Although the new provisions target African Americans with almost surgical precision, they constitute inapt remedies for the problems assertedly justifying them and, in fact, impose cures for problems that did not exist." Pretty fucked up to attempt to suppress one of the most fundamental constitutional rights if you ask me.

Sources: https://electionlawblog.org/wp-content/uploads/nc-4th.pdf and https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/court-north-carolina-voter-id-law-targeted-black-voters/

Similarly, in 2015, Alabama closed down a bunch of DMVs that also targeted black people. I'm too lazy to quote again so you can read more here if you care. https://www.al.com/opinion/2017/01/as_it_turns_out_bentleys_drive.html

Jesus goomba, after reading some of these posts that you make on the political thread I think you have bigger internal issues than I ever had. You clearly have some sort of inferiority complex and get overly emotional on issues that frankly you have barely a clue about.

Maybe you should focus on getting your shit together and actually make an attempt to better yourself instead of wallowing in bitterness like the rest of the vulnerable teens that plague this community.

I’m always going to speak up when I see blatant negativity emitting from hellspawn like you, oatmeal, and pinoy.

Stay miserable and stay a victim faggot, see how it plays out in your life
Okay looking past your obvious projection about having an inferiority complex and getting over-emotional, I'm genuinely curious to hear your problems with what I said in the post you're referencing from the political thread. I've never claimed to be an expert but if there really are problems with it, then I'm sure someone like yourself who has openly bragged about having a 4-year degree in philosophy from a top 40 college should easily be able to dismantle the arguments of a community college student. And again you speak of this "blatant negativity" when you're the one who came on here and decided to talk shit and are now trying to take the moral high ground. Everyone is watching you trying to squirm your way out of the mess you got yourself into, you're not fooling anyone or changing anyone's mind here.
Nice Guy. Tries Hard. Loves The Game.

Offline Mexican

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • perpetually injected with Imipolex G since 2013
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Meximemer
  • Side: Union
« Reply #77 on: June 02, 2021, 08:52:43 am »
Your mind is beyond changing goomba because you dont exactly seem open minded or make an attempt to free yourself of your ego.

Im referring to the mental energy you are directing towards proving something like systemic racism being a problem in the US on a niche forum full of people who lack tact.

If I’m really on the moral high ground then it’s not exactly on me to ‘squirm out of this mess’. Then again your goal doesnt seem to connect to the community at all, and I’ve yet to see you play at all in the past 6 months and all of your posts point to escalating shit. You’re textbook toxic personality which is probably why your ex ditched you and why you don’t have a consistent friend group.

Using a pics of me and anthony on your forum profile is cute you should show yourself as a concession of confidence!
666x 1v1 Champion | 69x 5v5 Winner | 420x Regimental Champion | 1x Autistic Memer Award

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #78 on: June 02, 2021, 09:17:55 am »
I would like to thank the 58e for the comp scene being toxic.

Offline Godsworn Alexiel

• Corporal
  • peepochrist
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 02, 2021, 09:26:14 am »
Doxxing is pretty cringe and one of the most toxic behaviors that can be committed in an online community. It doesn’t even address the main issues being discussed. It’s like a form of straw manning to win the tribalism style arguments on fse by getting the most retards to lol and quote you.

Mexicant is right about Goomba though

You can’t seriously say this after having been in both the 45e and the LG then having lead the 93rd
i can deadlift 700 pounds

chadlite in training

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 02, 2021, 09:41:13 am »
Your mind is beyond changing goomba because you dont exactly seem open minded or make an attempt to free yourself of your ego.

Im referring to the mental energy you are directing towards proving something like systemic racism being a problem in the US on a niche forum full of people who lack tact.

If I’m really on the moral high ground then it’s not exactly on me to ‘squirm out of this mess’. Then again your goal doesnt seem to connect to the community at all, and I’ve yet to see you play at all in the past 6 months and all of your posts point to escalating shit. You’re textbook toxic personality which is probably why your ex ditched you and why you don’t have a consistent friend group.

Using a pics of me and anthony on your forum profile is cute you should show yourself as a concession of confidence!
You're right I might not seem open-minded when people are arguing blatant falsehoods, it has nothing to do with ego and more to do with other people ignoring factual information.  And yet again you seem to lack the capacity to understand how other people's minds may work, the amount of mental energy I spend writing these posts is almost non-existent it may take a toll on your mental but it doesn't for me. I enjoy hearing what other people think even if it's something stupid as fuck, them lacking tact is part of the fun. Please continue to psychoanalyze me though as it is also fun to read.

I think you may have misunderstood me when I said "squirm out of this mess," so I will clarify. This is now the second time in the past couple of months that you've come into a thread and talk shit but now you're trying to act as if what you're doing is in an effort to own the trolls or some shit I.E. you squirmed.

I won the draft league with warlocks and since then I've been taking a break from the game for a while now and have zero interest in anything that isn't a groupfight which explains why you haven't seen me the past few months if you're really curious I plan on playing in the next draft league and have already played a bit in RGL. It's cute that you've been keeping tabs on my posts though, feel free to respond if you ever find fault in them :)

Nah, I'm good on posting my face, I like my privacy and don't want dirty trolls to use it as their pfps :^). Several people in the community have been able to keep their identities private for years. You should have zero expectation for privacy if you post anything publically on the internet and especially if you tell others your name.

Doxxing is pretty cringe and one of the most toxic behaviors that can be committed in an online community. It doesn’t even address the main issues being discussed. It’s like a form of straw manning to win the tribalism style arguments on fse by getting the most retards to lol and quote you.

I was wondering when you would get here, yeah, it is toxic and pointless but so was mexi's post so I'd say it's fair game. Brave take though I applaud you Law.

Nice Guy. Tries Hard. Loves The Game.

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #81 on: June 02, 2021, 10:10:27 am »

absolutely fuckin heroic bro, I'm on my knees crying rn I'm so impressed by your bravery

Stay miserable and stay a victim faggot
I’m always going to speak up when I see blatant negativity emitting from hellspawn like you, slurs are not cool bro

shut up noob

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: uwuwuwuwuwu
« Reply #82 on: June 02, 2021, 12:59:49 pm »
goomba do be looking low iq to be fairrrr

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #83 on: June 02, 2021, 01:23:35 pm »
yeah guys mexi gets laid guys mexi gets laid guys is anyone seeing this mexi gets laid
no way did mexi just say he gets laid? Guys mexi gets laid.

Unlike svenypoo I know how to use birth control   :-* :-*

Congrats on your vasectomy!

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #84 on: June 02, 2021, 02:23:53 pm »
The NW community do be looking low iq to be fairrrr
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #85 on: June 02, 2021, 03:53:54 pm »
Spoiler
I got covid and unfortunately didn't die
amen brother

There are people who arguably deserve death more than I do, for example communists such as yourself
And this is why I think the world would be better off without you and people like you. You're so far stuck into your retarded ideology that you think that anyone that disagrees with you is a communist libcuck. For the record, I'm an ardent capitalist but keep living in your own little world slurping down that conservative cum.
[close]

^if anyone's been wondering how a braindead hypocrite looks like

Now please stop @me on this thread, child
No, I'll continue to @ you whenever you say some dumb shit that is worth making fun of. If you don't like it, you could always be a pussy and block me. Also, please tell me how I'm hypocritical. I want to hear some more of your retard logic

What a bundle of joy you are goomba!

I’m so happy you can maintain healthy relationships and bring happiness to everyone who comes into contact with you!

stop wasting your time trying to argue with probably the only blatant actual racist this forum has to offer pal

the dumb americuck is just far too brainwashed and braindamaged to ever become a normal, well behaving human being
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline [Stryker]

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 92nd CSjt
    • View Profile
    • My Yt Channel
  • Nick: Stryker
« Reply #86 on: June 02, 2021, 05:50:56 pm »
Spoiler
I got covid and unfortunately didn't die
amen brother

There are people who arguably deserve death more than I do, for example communists such as yourself
And this is why I think the world would be better off without you and people like you. You're so far stuck into your retarded ideology that you think that anyone that disagrees with you is a communist libcuck. For the record, I'm an ardent capitalist but keep living in your own little world slurping down that conservative cum.
[close]

^if anyone's been wondering how a braindead hypocrite looks like

Now please stop @me on this thread, child
No, I'll continue to @ you whenever you say some dumb shit that is worth making fun of. If you don't like it, you could always be a pussy and block me. Also, please tell me how I'm hypocritical. I want to hear some more of your retard logic

What a bundle of joy you are goomba!

I’m so happy you can maintain healthy relationships and bring happiness to everyone who comes into contact with you!

stop wasting your time trying to argue with probably the only blatant actual racist this forum has to offer pal

the dumb americuck is just far too brainwashed and braindamaged to ever become a normal, well behaving human being
Clearly you don’t know the rest of the NA community if you think Mexi is the only blatant racist

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
« Reply #87 on: June 02, 2021, 06:34:18 pm »

God I love you

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #88 on: June 02, 2021, 07:35:18 pm »
Spoiler

You can’t seriously say this after having been in both the 45e and the LG then having lead the 93rd
[close]
I mean 58e use to trash talk a lot during 1v1s especially to 34e. Also what you guys did to the Weast TS wasn't very nice considering we let you use it for free. Funny how 58e talked the most shit out of all the regiments and had to cheat to get a tie against 63e.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #89 on: June 02, 2021, 07:36:30 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
I mean 58e use to trash talk a lot during 1v1s especially to 34e. Also what you guys did to the Weast TS wasn't very nice considering we let you use it for free. Funny how 58e talked the most shit out of all the regiments and had to cheat to get a tie against 63e.
and they were still no where near as toxic as the LG 45e or 93rd
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time