Author Topic: ***THE CURRENT RULES KILLED DUELING AND DUEL TORUNEMENTS***  (Read 8044 times)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Re: ***THE CURRENT RULES KILLED DUELING AND DUEL TORUNEMENTS***
« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2021, 12:39:23 am »
dueling is just practice for GFs at this stage, they dont really matter for anything, hell peoples dueling ability doesn't even define how good they are as a player, i think just leave it because realistically there's no use for it
I disagree. Idk about the EU scene, but I know in NA there are a couple of "top teir meleers" that will actively seek out the weakest players on the other team in a gf to rack up like 40 kills. So let's say I get 20 kills in a gf when I am on the side against the best players, and someone else gets 40 kills on the side against the worst players. If I could beat that person in a duel does that mean they are still a better player than me because they can double my kills in a gf? I think not. Dueling is a more set standard to determine skill imo

This is really messed up and ruined matchmaking for me
Cwater is the only one that I know that really did this
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Mexican

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • perpetually injected with Imipolex G since 2013
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Meximemer
« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2021, 12:47:27 am »
dueling is just practice for GFs at this stage, they dont really matter for anything, hell peoples dueling ability doesn't even define how good they are as a player, i think just leave it because realistically there's no use for it
I disagree. Idk about the EU scene, but I know in NA there are a couple of "top teir meleers" that will actively seek out the weakest players on the other team in a gf to rack up like 40 kills. So let's say I get 20 kills in a gf when I am on the side against the best players, and someone else gets 40 kills on the side against the worst players. If I could beat that person in a duel does that mean they are still a better player than me because they can double my kills in a gf? I think not. Dueling is a more set standard to determine skill imo

Mikey said he and others do it. Pretty toxic way to play imo
666x 1v1 Champion | 69x 5v5 Winner | 420x Regimental Champion | 1x Autistic Memer Award

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #47 on: June 02, 2021, 12:48:48 am »

my b I thought we were talking about top tier players
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #48 on: June 02, 2021, 01:14:05 am »

what kind of pussy mentality is this? Lmao it’s a competitive server what do you expect?

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #49 on: June 02, 2021, 01:14:23 am »

farming worse players on a flank has nothing to do with how good people are in dueling
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2021, 01:14:44 am »

You must be the weakest player in the game then with the amount of times I kill you first.

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2021, 01:16:20 am »
just glitch stab bro

can’t block what you can’t see

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2021, 01:22:01 am »
The only real duel is a NW boxing match, you can't change my mind.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Mexican

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • perpetually injected with Imipolex G since 2013
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Meximemer
« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2021, 01:56:58 am »

what kind of pussy mentality is this? Lmao it’s a competitive server what do you expect?
I bet you wonder not only why the community has shrunk as much as it has, but why you can’t get laid  :-\
666x 1v1 Champion | 69x 5v5 Winner | 420x Regimental Champion | 1x Autistic Memer Award

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #54 on: June 02, 2021, 02:18:06 am »
yeah guys mexi gets laid guys mexi gets laid guys is anyone seeing this mexi gets laid

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
« Reply #55 on: June 02, 2021, 02:30:44 am »
yeah guys mexi gets laid guys mexi gets laid guys is anyone seeing this mexi gets laid
no way did mexi just say he gets laid? Guys mexi gets laid.
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 02, 2021, 02:41:20 am »

I bet you wonder not only why the community has shrunk as much as it has, but why you can’t get laid  :-\
Most who have met me would likely describe me as a bit of a hermit. I spend much of my time lost in a good article, whether it be from Wikipedia, The New York Times, and sometimes even just papers from my favorite academics. In this valuable time spent gathering knowledge from the corners of the earth I've gotten quite good at digesting the main points of whatever it is I read. The ability to take in the information we collect and put it into understandable terms, critical thinking, is my biggest talent. I'll read anything thrown at me and regurgitate the important and relevant points for whichever team I am apart of. I have had the great privilege of immersing myself in the rich world of words and would love to share it with all who would listen.

bet you're drowning in pussy bro

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 02, 2021, 02:42:45 am »
Spoiler
[close]
Nice Guy. Tries Hard. Loves The Game.

Offline Brian Chiu

• Second Lieutenant
  • DUB BABY DUB
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hairdresser69
« Reply #58 on: June 02, 2021, 03:44:05 am »
anthony is constantly dueling with obesity

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 02, 2021, 03:44:53 am »

Most who have met me would likely describe me as a bit of a hermit. I spend much of my time lost in a good article, whether it be from Wikipedia, The New York Times, and sometimes even just papers from my favorite academics. In this valuable time spent gathering knowledge from the corners of the earth I've gotten quite good at digesting the main points of whatever it is I read. The ability to take in the information we collect and put it into understandable terms, critical thinking, is my biggest talent. I'll read anything thrown at me and regurgitate the important and relevant points for whichever team I am apart of. I have had the great privilege of immersing myself in the rich world of words and would love to share it with all who would listen.

bet you're drowning in pussy bro

SMOKIN ON THAT MEXI PACK LMAAOOOOO
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS