Author Topic: EU Community Representative Post : Feb-April (2021)  (Read 15307 times)

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
  • Side: Neutral
Re: EU Community Representative Post : Feb-April (2021)
« Reply #75 on: March 09, 2021, 10:13:29 am »
Mature decision, no shame at all.

Wishing you the best for uni!
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

Elsse

« Reply #76 on: March 09, 2021, 10:25:49 am »
Mature decision, no shame at all.

Wishing you the best for uni!

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #77 on: March 09, 2021, 11:06:39 am »
Sad, I can't be toxic towards a 92nd comrade.

maskman acc looking smart, my good friend whos command of a company on the verge of survival said this would happen, he may be perhaps the Sanxing the community needs with his wise capabilities and great leadership skills, i look forward to him getting us involved and improving the community

i acc said like 2-3 weeks ago i wanted to vote for maskman because fotin was idle and doing nothing however thats the CR role it has seemed for years, anyway gl maskman, i will acc vote for you next time if you dont do anything too retarded as the rookie thing was decent and you shouldnt disappear, unless that hitman answers my calls

Hitman?

Rather use your piggy bank savings to move out of your parents place.

Spoiler
Glad to see 45thN lights were Votin4Fotin 8)

now the whole Votin4Fotin is over, its now Waitin4Fotin
Never expect something from a 92nd.

Their whole campaign was about that mask doesn't get CR.
Nothing will come from Fotin.
No initiative, improvements, ideas or any sort of added value.
Fotin ended racism
Did he?
Why is Cpl Cameron Fraser (also a 92nd rat) still in your regiment then?

Using the name and Tag of someone else and typing the N word over and over again in all chat during a stream for CR election is racist and childish.
There is no excuse for that, specially since he is a grown adult and isn't a teenager anymore.
The fact that you keep and cover someone like him shows what a bunch of racist subhumans you are.
boboy you actually earned yourself the title most braindead person in the game by now. Cant even take you serious.

45thN and 92nd living in peace. Boboy living in his own world. "We allow it" I guess  ;)
[close]

Funny how Fotin resigns 1h hour after my comment.
Correlation doesn't equal causation.

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
« Reply #78 on: March 09, 2021, 11:09:25 am »
Spoiler
Sad, I can't be toxic towards a 92nd comrade.

maskman acc looking smart, my good friend whos command of a company on the verge of survival said this would happen, he may be perhaps the Sanxing the community needs with his wise capabilities and great leadership skills, i look forward to him getting us involved and improving the community

i acc said like 2-3 weeks ago i wanted to vote for maskman because fotin was idle and doing nothing however thats the CR role it has seemed for years, anyway gl maskman, i will acc vote for you next time if you dont do anything too retarded as the rookie thing was decent and you shouldnt disappear, unless that hitman answers my calls

Hitman?

Rather use your piggy bank savings to move out of your parents place.

Spoiler
Glad to see 45thN lights were Votin4Fotin 8)

now the whole Votin4Fotin is over, its now Waitin4Fotin
Never expect something from a 92nd.

Their whole campaign was about that mask doesn't get CR.
Nothing will come from Fotin.
No initiative, improvements, ideas or any sort of added value.
Fotin ended racism
Did he?
Why is Cpl Cameron Fraser (also a 92nd rat) still in your regiment then?

Using the name and Tag of someone else and typing the N word over and over again in all chat during a stream for CR election is racist and childish.
There is no excuse for that, specially since he is a grown adult and isn't a teenager anymore.
The fact that you keep and cover someone like him shows what a bunch of racist subhumans you are.
boboy you actually earned yourself the title most braindead person in the game by now. Cant even take you serious.

45thN and 92nd living in peace. Boboy living in his own world. "We allow it" I guess  ;)
[close]

Funny how Fotin resigns 1h hour after my comment.
[close]
boboy I want to make it clear between us 2. I don't get what is happening to you my friend. Wev've never had any argument together when we were both in the 92nd and in the 17e. I get your point for leaving the 92nd and I don't care about it, I mean if you have your reasons, then you were right to do it. If you think that leaving the 92nd because the regiment was against your principles was the best thing to do, I'd even say that you are courageous to do that and this even increases my respect for you, this is why I never said anything about you when you left.

What I don't understand from you is the fact that, at the moment, you are a dog keeping the front door of the 45thN. This is actually how I see you at the moment. You're always here to bark when the 92nd is quoted on FSE (and now also when i'm myself quoted). We don't know eachother enough to be able to say that "there is nothing to expect from Fotin". Cameron knows me more and said it, and I thanks him for his honesty as it proves that I have to work on the image I show to everyone.

You are not the center of my world. I took the decision of stepping down at the beginning of the last week (and not one hour after your comment), I was just waiting my uni to "officialize" the fact that we had to go here for that week. This was officialized on Saturday and I think I let the first people know about my decision on Sunday. This is a decision I took alone without listening to any advice. Again, I will repeat it, for me this is a big fail, I could keep it going like that and do nothing. But I reflected a long time and I came to the conclusion that for me and for the community, that was the best decision to make and the most reasonable one. I sincerely think that Maskman is a great person to fulfill that role (as I also think I am made for that, but this is not the right moment for me) and I know he will do a great job.

Also thanks guys for the kind words, I really appreciate it.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #82 on: March 09, 2021, 12:53:35 pm »
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
« Reply #83 on: March 09, 2021, 01:07:27 pm »
wtf. why me?  ;D

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #84 on: March 09, 2021, 01:14:48 pm »
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #85 on: March 09, 2021, 01:15:49 pm »
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 09, 2021, 01:17:36 pm »
wtf. why me?  ;D
Had to choose someone hahaha

The original was from the debate stream!

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #88 on: March 09, 2021, 05:26:43 pm »
In all honesty, CR is just for basic forum moderation and for clout. That's it. Change my mind.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 09, 2021, 05:30:14 pm »
In all honesty, CR is just for basic forum moderation and for clout. That's it. Change my mind.
I spoke with Shadow and others, they don't even want you to do that basic forum moderation anymore either xD