Author Topic: EGS | Discussion  (Read 63087 times)

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
  • Side: Neutral
Re: EGS | Discussion
« Reply #675 on: February 07, 2022, 11:17:27 pm »
Imagine thinking you can dictate how someone else plays the game.

Also this community would be better if people touched grass, drank water and got 8 hours of sleep at night.
Touching grass certainly got you Junior Moderator ;D
I touch grass everyday :D

Offline Rikus

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 77y_Gren_Rikus
« Reply #676 on: February 07, 2022, 11:17:52 pm »
Passive play is hardly new it just feels more prominent atm as most of the 'best' aggressive players recently stopped playing. But eventually, new ones will take their place just as Achilles has most likely. The games always been dying I don't think a specific playstyle can be blamed for it it's old af ffs. Playing passive does offer you an advantage if your opponent does not do the same ofc, just as putting 10 men behind the ball in football does. But of course it is still beatable and generally speaking in most cases the better team will eventually still win hence why Envy still wins.

Offline R1bazZz

• Major
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Marco
« Reply #677 on: February 07, 2022, 11:18:29 pm »
Also @Ribaz. I think you can take Zenon's title as biggest statue
ngl Ribazz is the glue that holds this community together

Offline Barro112

• Major General
  • "Newgen, Skeyer and Trash"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Chsn_Barro
« Reply #678 on: February 07, 2022, 11:29:53 pm »
Sounds like a bunch of sore losers to me ngl. You're telling us how to play so you might have a chance next time. And if not, you'll quit the game. Well, if that's your mentality you probably should quit the competitive side of the game, it's just not for you.

You're also really exaggerating our passive play. In some cases, we literally had to wait for 2 seconds for someone to throw a braindead stab and got a free kill off it, when teams are playing like this why wouldn't we take advantage of it. If you guys can’t keep your teammates in check and lose patience after a small amount of time, that’s really your problem and you’ll have to find a way to deal with that, not us.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #679 on: February 07, 2022, 11:33:48 pm »
Sounds like a bunch of sore losers to me ngl. You're telling us how to play so you might have a chance next time. And if not, you'll quit the game. Well, if that's your mentality you probably should quit the competitive side of the game, it's just not for you.

You're also really exaggerating our passive play. In some cases, we literally had to wait for 2 seconds for someone to throw a braindead stab and got a free kill off it, when teams are playing like this why wouldn't we take advantage of it. If you guys can’t keep your teammates in check and lose patience after a small amount of time, that’s really your problem and you’ll have to find a way to deal with that, not us.
'A bunch' only Blitz said anything from our side. I even congratulated you lol.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Barro112

• Major General
  • "Newgen, Skeyer and Trash"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Chsn_Barro
« Reply #680 on: February 07, 2022, 11:35:40 pm »

Ye I forgot to quote Blitz and DarkTemplar, it's aimed at their takes.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #681 on: February 07, 2022, 11:36:21 pm »
In some cases, we literally had to wait for 2 seconds for someone to throw a braindead stab and got a free kill off it,

Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline R1bazZz

• Major
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: February 07, 2022, 11:40:22 pm »

No cap keep up the facts my g

Offline Luke_Blacktham

• Board Moderator
  • 71st Ensign | ENIGMA
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blacktham
« Reply #683 on: February 07, 2022, 11:52:02 pm »

Keep on going guys, it’s getting kinda interesting!

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #684 on: February 07, 2022, 11:52:12 pm »

I also congratulated you guys after the match was done.
I feel like my message has been lost so I’ll stop posting after this. All I mean to say is that a passive play Style is boring to play against, as many people would agree, and that when something is boring people won’t want to play, yes it’s the persons fault for finding it boring and not yours for playing such a way. All I’m doing is stating facts and saying that ultimately a boring atmosphere isn’t stimulating for many and so is causing a lot of people to lose interest in the game which will ultimately kill it.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #685 on: February 07, 2022, 11:55:28 pm »
I blame Drake
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline R1bazZz

• Major
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: February 07, 2022, 11:56:14 pm »

Offline Hypno

• First Lieutenant
  • ENG 2015, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 | Buttery Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: February 08, 2022, 12:27:17 am »

I also congratulated you guys after the match was done.
I feel like my message has been lost so I’ll stop posting after this. All I mean to say is that a passive play Style is boring to play against, as many people would agree, and that when something is boring people won’t want to play, yes it’s the persons fault for finding it boring and not yours for playing such a way. All I’m doing is stating facts and saying that ultimately a boring atmosphere isn’t stimulating for many and so is causing a lot of people to lose interest in the game which will ultimately kill it.
get good, pussy  8)
GG to everybody who played in it. Was a great match to watch and surely an incredibly intense one to play. Hypnos beginner luck turned it around.
get out of here jack i wanna cum

Offline Lonedoge.

• Second Lieutenant
  • thanks to fellow artmaster higen for the signature
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #688 on: February 08, 2022, 12:29:43 am »
ppl can play how they want tbf. but imo they are limiting themselves to a certain level by being so passive. tough luck for average teams/players who want to have fun but sucks to suck ig

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #689 on: February 08, 2022, 12:31:00 am »
ribazz you're talking how much pain it is to play this game and you want others to quit so you can stop playing

what kinda mentality is this? just quit yourself then? what's stopping you?

or is being the most passive, basic one stab player to ever touch this game some sort of crusade to make everyone else quit first? you were claiming how you don't wanna put any effort in getting better in the game, how it's dying and how it's a waste of time for what, 2-3 years now? literally just quit yourself
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.