Author Topic: EGS | Discussion  (Read 63058 times)

Offline Alatriste1234

• Second Lieutenant
  • asfkasfuasfmasf
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: EGS | Discussion
« Reply #645 on: February 07, 2022, 10:22:50 pm »
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

wursti the guy that says "alatriste is doing nothing" in a match where he didnt stab a single time, the hypocrisy at its peak and the best thing is that he doesnt notice, and cries when playing dumb doesnt work with 0 self-criticism and instead of playing calmly he stops trying just because "its boring", ah but when he bores the ppl he doesnt mind, great hypocrisy from one of the biggest retards of the scene
« Last Edit: February 07, 2022, 10:26:55 pm by Alatriste1234 »

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #646 on: February 07, 2022, 10:23:14 pm »
Remember
Spoiler
Alatriste gets the picks
[close]
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline R1bazZz

• Major
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Marco
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #647 on: February 07, 2022, 10:26:59 pm »
really nice to see how many of you actually are making their minds on how to improve the EGS/general competetive NW rn

I totall agree with many of you
EGS was for the last two seasons quite boring, especially this one.
envy/Amaterasu winning every time
Of course Poosy/10C was up for a fight, Enigma in the beginning beat them in semis, but still not consistent enough to really do this on a regular base.
Then we have some contenders for the top 3, but most of the time you can tell who will play against each other and how it will end.

Furthermore with teams like Animals, who are literally doing nothing and winning with this strategy, it isn't enjoyable at all, from a players perspective.
Animals obv not the only one doing it, but simply doing it "best".

Last but not least, I want to share my organizers/HA view on this season
It is really devastating to see on which low level of sportmanship we are having here, on a dead game. Ruining the fun of the last few players playing, and also the organizers.

Everyone of the admin team is giving his free time to make sure this huge project is a positive contribution to the community and there are still some people who keep arguing and insulting after they broke rules or doesn't get what they want. I can tell you all, that everyone of the admin team sacrificed several hours into this, doesn't matter if former admins, or now admins.

I really think it's devastating to see how League 2 is run perfectly smooth, with players who have less experience in the competetive community, and still don't whine so much, or have the feeling they have to share their unasked opinion on an issue.

Witht his alltogether I'm looking forward to the playoffs, with surely some changes in the final placement, compared to the standing rn.
But besides that I'm also looking forward to the break of EGS, and focusing afterwards on the part of the community which appreciates the hard work done by the organizers.
If u dont enjoy the game, u should quit, it is what it is my friend ...
Also @Ribaz. I think you can take Zenon's title as biggest statue
ngl Ribazz is the glue that holds this community together

Offline antslimey

• First Lieutenant
  • Co founder and leader of the AEF and Col of 55th!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [AEF]Col_Anthony 55th_Col_Anthony
  • Side: Union
« Reply #648 on: February 07, 2022, 10:31:47 pm »
Dueling is now groupfighting

Giorno

« Reply #649 on: February 07, 2022, 10:32:42 pm »
One of our first calls vs Enigma was, literally verbatim:

"DarkTemplar is stabbing like a moron, forcing Bunter to cover, just win elsewhere" 💀

You didn't swap flanks for ages as well, I don't think you ever got off that flank either. You just had a shit gameplan and inferior teamwork in that match.

Like R1bazz says, if you don't like it, don't play.

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #650 on: February 07, 2022, 10:40:03 pm »
Honestly such a shit attitude from all of you, “Don’t like it don’t play”, with that logic half the community would’ve left by now as many in this game at the moment isn’t enjoying playing due to certain cancer teams/players and if this continues the top level of competitive will dwindle until no top teams are left. Not much you can do as you can’t change how others play but it is definitely a factor in why many people are leaving the community and this is making the game increasingly boring and difficult to enjoy and until a new meta is made I am afraid this decline in players at the top will continue.

I get it, if you bore enough people out the game some of you will finally be top 1.

Giorno

« Reply #651 on: February 07, 2022, 10:41:43 pm »
Honestly such a shit attitude from all of you, “Don’t like it don’t play”, with that logic half the community would’ve left by now as many in this game at the moment isn’t enjoying playing due to certain cancer teams/players and if this continues the top level of competitive will dwindle until no top teams are left. Not much you can do as you can’t change how others play but it is definitely a factor in why many people are leaving the community and this is making the game increasingly boring and difficult to enjoy and until a new meta is made I am afraid this decline in players at the top will continue.

I get it, if you bore enough people out the game some of you will finally be top 1.

We literally pushed one flank all the way until the Finals, and played in rotation.

Why would we go against our best interests and push everywhere, giving our opponents an easy time making shit messy?

Can you explain what it is we do that you do not like?
« Last Edit: February 07, 2022, 10:43:29 pm by Giorno »

Offline antslimey

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: February 07, 2022, 10:43:48 pm »

All im hearing is
Drake Meta OP
Dueling is now GFING
Long live EU Hold stab meta
Medium speed Medium brains

Learn to see the patterns
Learn to be the patterns
Learn to FEEL the patterns
Learn to examine the patterns
Learn to love the patterns
Learn to abuse the patterns
Learn to find the patterns
Learn to play with the patterns
Let the patterns speak  8) 8) 8)
« Last Edit: February 07, 2022, 10:46:04 pm by antslimey »

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #653 on: February 07, 2022, 10:44:44 pm »
Blitzkrieg, you're being a bad loser rn...
Fuck Zenon, the guy doesn't stab!
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #654 on: February 07, 2022, 10:45:17 pm »
It’s not what you are doing, it’s more what you aren’t doing, the lack of engaging gameplay just makes things boring, simple as. This is why duelling became so boring and useless and now it’s happening to group-fighting too. 

Offline HiReaper

• Second Lieutenant
  • Not a chav and known hatecrimer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Reaps
« Reply #655 on: February 07, 2022, 10:46:20 pm »

"guyss why isnt this hireaper and giorno guy not stabbing and falling for our shitty 2v1 bait :((((("

actual jokeman.

If you want to play smart, look at achilles and chuckster. They are only flank which actually know how to counter this style of play and play somewhat aggressive. Crying on fse about playstyles won't help you
« Last Edit: February 07, 2022, 10:49:27 pm by HiReaper »

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #656 on: February 07, 2022, 10:47:09 pm »

All im hearing is
Drake Meta OP
Dueling is now GFING
Long live EU Hold stab meta
Medium speed Medium brains

Learn to see the patterns
Learn to be the patterns
Learn to FEEL the patterns
Learn to examine the patterns
Learn to love the patterns
Learn to abuse the patterns
Learn to find the patterns
Learn to play with the patterns
Let the patterns speak  8) 8) 8)

Low-key thinking that fastest speed would probably help move matches along.

Offline antslimey

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: February 07, 2022, 10:47:20 pm »
It’s not what you are doing, it’s more what you aren’t doing, the lack of engaging gameplay just makes things boring, simple as. This is why duelling became so boring and useless and now it’s happening to group-fighting too.
Bro So your saying NA META of GFING is goated
AGREED fam
EU needs to stop being so CHAV and learn to stab

Offline antslimey

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: February 07, 2022, 10:50:53 pm »
Two kind of players
Players who want to win
Players who want to look cool

If someone is beating you playing cancer just get better and learn to beat that style with aggression. If you cant beat it though you cant blame people for playing to win.
Otherwise you need to change your rules to encourage a different style of gameplay. But no one ever wants to change rules to encourage different playstyles because they are small brain.
Facts bruhs
Ok fam
Ok Chavs
Ok Sigmas

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #659 on: February 07, 2022, 10:53:48 pm »

"guyss why isnt this hireaper and giorno guy not stabbing and falling for our shitty 2v1 bait :((((("

actual jokeman.

If you want to play smart, look at achilles and chuckster. They are only flank which actually know how to counter this style of play and play somewhat aggressive. Crying on fse about playstyles won't help you

As usual my comment just went over your head. I’m not complaining about gameplay. More the attitude of players. The- “Don’t like it don’t play” is the attitude which will eventually kill the game, playing passive makes the gameplay boring for your opponent who will ultimately not enjoy playing anymore and quit, if that happens enough you won’t have a community to play passive against, understand?