Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars Draft League (6v6) {Season 3 Thread}{Champions: Warlocks}  (Read 78483 times)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Napoleonic Wars Draft League (6v6) {Season 3 Thread}{Week 3}
« Reply #885 on: December 08, 2020, 05:26:49 pm »
Spoiler
Sources say the Warlocks locker room was in disarray tonight, with Dio requesting a trade and Cytiuz being kicked out of the locker room for raging at his captain over being benched.

Fake news
Hawkince is sourcing this off being in the locker room, this is the furthest from fake news
Also cap

Bro dude you were asked to go to spec by the team captain and then you flipped out called him a "raging retard" left and disconnected and then later tried to get back in claiming "you had to reset something". Like everyone else there can back me up and we all know this happened. You just left our steam group chat too shut up and stop lying.
[close]

Honestly most entertaining scrim

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Syringe889

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: December 08, 2020, 05:47:52 pm »
legit started toggling when he was down lmao. you can tell in the first map he plays mad range and doesnt try to get up close. when they start coming back he starts footlancing and blocking nutty. same thing in the 2nd map. react blocks on footlances should be real quick but you just move your camera a little bit and you block it. idk why you started hacking again.

Offline Piktonss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #887 on: December 08, 2020, 05:50:19 pm »
legit started toggling when he was down lmao. you can tell in the first map he plays mad range and doesnt try to get up close. when they start coming back he starts footlancing and blocking nutty. same thing in the 2nd map. react blocks on footlances should be real quick but you just move your camera a little bit and you block it. idk why you started hacking again.
Really trying to pull anything out of your ass huh?

Offline Syringe889

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: December 08, 2020, 06:02:37 pm »
piktons its really not hard to see that in the first map you did absolutely dog shit. then yur team started coming back and you toggled. look at how you play so fearless against rune. you just w key him when in the first few rounds you were dying to footlances. the problem is that before you toggled you would always block just in case plus s key and hold the block but after you toggle you have a attack up and THEN you block while not even moving an inch backwards. the early rounds yur screen moved around significantly and you missed a fuck ton of blocks. late rounds you barely moved yur screen while still playing agro. while not MISSING A SINGLE BLOCK.

Offline Syringe889

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: December 08, 2020, 06:14:06 pm »
no because i know how you play. if you look at anthonys videos you can see his camera moves up and down a fuck ton. you are just like kristine where his camera is super still.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #890 on: December 08, 2020, 06:20:11 pm »
Yolo I can give you hacks if you want. Seems like you’re jealous of Piktons hacks.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Syringe889

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: December 08, 2020, 06:40:07 pm »
Yolo I can give you hacks if you want. Seems like you’re jealous of Piktons hacks.
i think you need hacks more than me fart

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #892 on: December 08, 2020, 06:42:34 pm »
I’ve been hacking since 2015 just haven’t been caught yet
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: December 08, 2020, 07:00:55 pm »
I’ve been hacking since 2015 just haven’t been caught yet
Spoiler
[close]
« Last Edit: December 08, 2020, 07:18:47 pm by Windflower »

Offline Piktonss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #894 on: December 08, 2020, 07:06:27 pm »
piktons its really not hard to see that in the first map you did absolutely dog shit. then yur team started coming back and you toggled. look at how you play so fearless against rune. you just w key him when in the first few rounds you were dying to footlances. the problem is that before you toggled you would always block just in case plus s key and hold the block but after you toggle you have a attack up and THEN you block while not even moving an inch backwards. the early rounds yur screen moved around significantly and you missed a fuck ton of blocks. late rounds you barely moved yur screen while still playing agro. while not MISSING A SINGLE BLOCK.
First I have no idea what you mean by me playing dogshit the first match, I played the best I could keeping the team together, top fragging with fireboy the first match which you think I did dog shit on for some reason. Next for the first 10 or so rounds Phil was playing in the match instead of skinny so yes I did have to play fearless so I could make some moves and help the team out. Finally I usually play on the wall therefore if you have even an ounce of some sort of blocking skill it isn't hard to block a simple up down by the two people infront of you, if next time you could actually post timestamps instead of falsifying claims of when my screen did not move when I blocked or anything else you feel is "Suspicious" I'd appreciate it.

Next time don't get Windflower to force upon me to record my game if all your going to do is deny hard video proof.

Offline NotSandersAlternate

• Volunteer
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: December 08, 2020, 07:21:03 pm »
no because i know how you play. if you look at anthonys videos you can see his camera moves up and down a fuck ton. you are just like kristine where his camera is super still.
Hacking because of in-game camera movement? LOL! This is a shitty argument man, hit the showers and keep taking them L's

Offline Syringe889

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: December 08, 2020, 07:25:44 pm »
First I have no idea what you mean by me playing dogshit the first match, I played the best I could keeping the team together, top fragging with fireboy the first match which you think I did dog shit on for some reason. Next for the first 10 or so rounds Phil was playing in the match instead of skinny so yes I did have to play fearless so I could make some moves and help the team out. Finally I usually play on the wall therefore if you have even an ounce of some sort of blocking skill it isn't hard to block a simple up down by the two people infront of you, if next time you could actually post timestamps instead of falsifying claims of when my screen did not move when I blocked or anything else you feel is "Suspicious" I'd appreciate it.

Next time don't get Windflower to force upon me to record my game if all your going to do is deny hard video proof.
the first 10 rounds you died so many times from missing blocks. you were playing with sanders and you were always behind him. then when your team started coming back that was when you started getting nutty. blocking all incoming attacks without even flinching. you were playing "fearless" with skinny not phil. the problem isnt you blocking a simple updown from people infront of you piktons. the problem is the comparisons between you blocking in the later rounds and you blocking in the early rounds. lets just say you werent warmed up but going from dying to simple footlances that you couldnt react to in the first 10 round and then transforming into a machine without missing a single block in open melee and add to the fact that yur stabs are waay too confident for your playstyle from before is just impossible for someone like you. you never once died in open melee from what i see in the video. now lets see you face off against someone who target switches while you record. YOU NEVER EVEN HELD A BLOCK FOR MORE THAN 3 SECONDS IN THE FUCKING VIDEO.

Offline Syringe889

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: December 08, 2020, 07:27:34 pm »
Hacking because of in-game camera movement? LOL! This is a shitty argument man, hit the showers and keep taking them L's
sanders when you block does your in game camera not fucking move up and down a lot??? all the videos i watched from people playing they all do it. only piktons and kristine dont have this shit.

Offline JollyCanadian

• Board Moderator
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: December 08, 2020, 07:36:05 pm »
Currently in the market for something to give me a BOOST
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: December 08, 2020, 07:46:37 pm »
Imagine not using aimbot to block lol