Author Topic: MRGL S1 | Brackets & Matches - 1st: 15thYR - 2nd: 92nd - 3rd: 45th  (Read 19400 times)

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: MRGL S1 | Brackets & Matches - Brackets Posted
« Reply #210 on: January 12, 2021, 11:42:44 am »

EDIT: My favourite part about this video if Fruit & Peppe giggling in the background.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 11:44:15 am by John Price »
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #211 on: January 12, 2021, 11:47:21 am »
Price came into Teamspeak and started screaming at me. I think this is worthy as Palmares.
I mean I had to get you to use some of that limited brainpower somehow...
Shut up MRGL organiser!

EDIT: My favourite part about this video if Fruit & Peppe giggling in the background.
This is art.

EDIT: when you screamed "I wrote the fucking rules", Well I hoped you did this time ;D
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 11:55:25 am by Vegi. »
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Wolffe

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Bydand!
    • View Profile
    • 92nd Regiment of Foot
  • Nick: 92nd | Col | John Gordon
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #212 on: January 12, 2021, 11:59:54 am »
It is my privilege to quote one of the biggest intelectuals of our time

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #213 on: January 12, 2021, 12:02:24 pm »
Personal favourite of mine that tournament.

Great part about it was it was my suggestion to not allow them xD
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Herishey

• Board Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #214 on: January 12, 2021, 12:03:25 pm »
The other great part is the brains of the Frenchies at the time Pattern Master Drake literally just accepted the reasoning as it was true.

Good old LeBrave.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
« Reply #215 on: January 12, 2021, 12:12:39 pm »
18e should drop out of this tournament. Chriseh rigging his own tournaments is not a new thing and nobody believes Herishey just did it on his own. Again you are being a bad example and are embarrassing yourself with a horrible mindset. I just hope people finally figured out that your tournaments are not only poorly organized but also you do everything so you can do good in them. Chriseh you should stay far away from any further tournaments!

Offline Herishey

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: January 12, 2021, 12:16:51 pm »
I take that as a personal insult really considering I basically did everything for this tournament from the previews to the brackets to whatever else. Chriseh wasn't involved until later as I needed some help since this was originally MarxeiL's tournament who decided to drop it. As far as I'm concerned other than this hiccup (which of course I am taking responsibility for and admitting to my mistakes by stepping out of the team) there were no issues. The tournament had no organisational issues outside of this one.

The only other negative feedback I've had is that I could have added in a schedule for the servers but this was overlooked as originally we only had German ones and more than enough for all regiments to play at once.

The rule thing I can say again with 100% honesty none of the other organisers were involved in this and it was a genuine mistake, whether you believe me or not there isn't anything I can do about that but it is the truth. See the below if you hadn't already.

Yeah I did say this to Chriseh since I couldn't be on TeamSpeak today. The change of the rules was entirely my fault. When I made the rules I copy and pasted them from the last RGL (with Tardets permission I'd like to add). I thought I had read over all the rules but I missed one which stated changes could only be made until X day. Once this was pointed out to me I removed it purely because I had not been moderating this rule at all over the tournament or paying attention to rosters in this way since I wasn't even aware the rule existed. So yeah apologies for that it's entirely my fault for copy and pasting the rules without reading them fully like a mug. I did explain this to a member of 55th who pointed it out to me a good few hours before the match and apologise there as well.

I know the other organisers were also not aware of the rule too so we'd all missed this. I apologise again (I imagine I missed it somewhere between MarxeiL leaving the event he was hosting and picking it up).

Also just to point out when I did this I stupidly didn't think to talk to the others first as I thought it was just a clear mistake/miss so again that's also my bad.

This wasn’t just the rules change though.... I think it’s important you also explain who this ‘whiteknight’ player was, why you had him use a different CD key to let him play along with a different alias and the fact the player had played for a different team in MRGL already, and why you sought to deceive people. I think it’s also important the fact that you edited the rule set on the day of the MRGL match without telling anyone of it to allow this player to play for you and then also editing your roster less than an hour later to make it look like this white knight player was someone in your regiment.

After talking over and over with John price about this yesterday we finally got to the bottom of what was going on. And I think it’s important these issues are addressed in your next response. No dodging from the truth or my next post will be covering those topics.

Also thanks to vegi’s eagerness to see justice as well as his ability to post about this, and the fact John price, once made aware of the situation, was incredibly honest. We where able to finally get to the truth after spending hours on call.
That part I'm yet to discuss with Chriseh as he had gone off by the time I was back on my PC hence why I 'dodged' it in my first post as I was waiting to talk to him first. I just addressed the part that was 'easy' to as it was a genuine mistake. It wasn't even to allow the 'WhiteKnight' player as that was discussed with Chriseh a good bit of time before that day (like a week). It just happened to be when he was added to the roster because I noticed he hadn't already been added.

If you ask Quenoille you will see that he originally pointed out the rule thing when Chriseh added 'Voluble' to our roster to see if it was allowed and I explained why I was going to change the rule to him there (I'm sure he can provide logs of this if you don't believe that). So the rule thing was really nothing to do with this other part hence why I addressed it first.

I personally see no reason why 18e should be punished for this other than a replay in the one match that was affected but 55th don't want to play this as far as I'm aware. Aside from this you could argue there should be a punishment for the involved player(s). That would technically only affect me considering that Blackbeard already cannot play.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #217 on: January 12, 2021, 12:19:55 pm »
I'm basicly the White Knight of this community
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #218 on: January 12, 2021, 12:22:31 pm »
As far as I'm concerned other than this hiccup (which of course I am taking responsibility for and admitting to my mistakes by stepping out of the team)

If we are being real this wasn’t a hiccup. This was actively hidden. I thank you for your mature response about this but playing this off as a one time thing is not okay. The fact you tired to cover this up with A. Saying white knight was Eddie, a old german player and B. Adding a player called white-knight to your roster before the match on Sunday to make it look like he was in the regiment. The fact this happens makes it 10x works. This isn’t a hiccup, this is a well planned deception.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 12:25:00 pm by BlitzkriegMBNW »

Offline Rayleigh

• Sergeant
  • My harem is filled with french NW players
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 55th_Col_Rayleigh
« Reply #219 on: January 12, 2021, 12:25:08 pm »
I have had a chance now to talk with Chriseh this morning as well as a couple others. I have decided to step down as organiser myself for what I did with BlackBeard AKA WhiteKnight allowing him to play on a 2nd key vs the 55th. I did suggest we do a replay vs the 55th but apparently they don't want this. I don't want to further damage the integreity of the event that I basically ended up having to pickup from MarxeiL when I didn't want to be involved in the first place which I ask you to remember, though this is of course no excuse for my actions. So apologies once again for this. In relation to the rule part whether you believe me or not this was a genuine mistake and has no direct link to the WhiteKnight incident as I explained in my above posts. As the servers are essentially mine I will remain admin on the servers but realistically I assume none of you care about this considering I have admin pretty much everywhere and don't abuse it. Although it makes no difference I'd like to point out that with the WhiteKnight thing my intention was not to alter the result of any match. I knew we'd beat the 55th anyway and I knew we'd lose to 15thYR with or without him but either-way again this doesn't excuse my actions.

I would ask you to remember the work I did put into this event when no one else would over the past few months before Chriseh did step in and also help me at times. No point writing much more than this as it's as to the point as I can get really. Good luck to Chriseh and the others for the last week of the event.

Well, I believe all the damage has been done already, You cheated in your own competition as host and member of the 18e with malicious intent. First of all, as a host and organiser you should read over what you post especially regarding the rules. Then you proceed to just change the rules right before the match instead of saying ah you are right we'll keep to the rules so you could add players. Secondly how stupid do you have to be to cheat in a tournament like this where you are part of a regiment but also a HOST. luckily for us and sadly for you we did our homework. Merely stepping down from hosting this MRGL won't do in the slightest. You'll be informed of the repercussions either today or Wednesday at the latest by Chriseh.
'It was like playing vs 45thN centre or a turk reg" -> Boring / Running simulator / No enjoyment / Not even playing the game / Resident sleeper zzzzzzzzzzzz

Offline Herishey

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: January 12, 2021, 12:27:58 pm »
As far as I'm concerned other than this hiccup (which of course I am taking responsibility for and admitting to my mistakes by stepping out of the team)

If we are being real this wasn’t a hiccup. This was actively hidden. I thank you for your mature response about this but playing this off as a one time thing is not okay. The fact you tired to cover this up with A. Saying white knight was Eddie, a old german player and B. Adding a player called white-knight to your roster before the match on Sunday to make it look like he was in the regiment. This isn’t a hiccup, this is a well planned deception.
Regardless it is a 'one time thing'. It only happened once. Again I admitted all of this and have accepted the responsibility for my actions. I'm not playing it off. I'm simply saying it's not as deep as you are all making this out to be.

I have had a chance now to talk with Chriseh this morning as well as a couple others. I have decided to step down as organiser myself for what I did with BlackBeard AKA WhiteKnight allowing him to play on a 2nd key vs the 55th. I did suggest we do a replay vs the 55th but apparently they don't want this. I don't want to further damage the integreity of the event that I basically ended up having to pickup from MarxeiL when I didn't want to be involved in the first place which I ask you to remember, though this is of course no excuse for my actions. So apologies once again for this. In relation to the rule part whether you believe me or not this was a genuine mistake and has no direct link to the WhiteKnight incident as I explained in my above posts. As the servers are essentially mine I will remain admin on the servers but realistically I assume none of you care about this considering I have admin pretty much everywhere and don't abuse it. Although it makes no difference I'd like to point out that with the WhiteKnight thing my intention was not to alter the result of any match. I knew we'd beat the 55th anyway and I knew we'd lose to 15thYR with or without him but either-way again this doesn't excuse my actions.

I would ask you to remember the work I did put into this event when no one else would over the past few months before Chriseh did step in and also help me at times. No point writing much more than this as it's as to the point as I can get really. Good luck to Chriseh and the others for the last week of the event.

Well, I believe all the damage has been done already, You cheated in your own competition as host and member of the 18e with malicious intent. First of all, as a host and organiser you should read over what you post especially regarding the rules. Then you proceed to just change the rules right before the match instead of saying ah you are right we'll keep to the rules so you could add players. Secondly how stupid do you have to be to cheat in a tournament like this where you are part of a regiment but also a HOST. luckily for us and sadly for you we did our homework. Merely stepping down from hosting this MRGL won't do in the slightest. You'll be informed of the repercussions either today or Wednesday at the latest by Chriseh.
I don't see it as 'sad'. I made a mistake simple as that, regardless if I was caught or not I still regret doing it. It did feel wrong once it was done and again all I can do is apologise. I look forward to seeing your 'repercussions' though lol.

P.S. I've already said this several times but I didn't change the rules for that purpose, I changed them simply because none of the organisational team had been following that rule as none of us new it existed. Again this is my mistake which I have admitted to several times now so I don't see why I keep needing to repeat this.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 12:30:13 pm by Herishey »

Offline Rayleigh

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: January 12, 2021, 12:32:21 pm »

If we are being real this wasn%u2019t a hiccup. This was actively hidden. I thank you for your mature response about this but playing this off as a one time thing is not okay. The fact you tired to cover this up with A. Saying white knight was Eddie, a old german player and B. Adding a player called white-knight to your roster before the match on Sunday to make it look like he was in the regiment. This isn%u2019t a hiccup, this is a well planned deception.
Regardless it is a 'one time thing'. It only happened once. Again I admitted all of this and have accepted the responsibility for my actions. I'm not playing it off. I'm simply saying it's not as deep as you are all making this out to be.

I don't see it as 'sad'. I made a mistake simple as that, regardless if I was caught or not I still regret doing it. It did feel wrong once it was done and again all I can do is apologise. I look forward to seeing your 'repercussions' though lol.

P.S. I've already said this several times but I didn't change the rules for that purpose, I changed them simply because none of the organisational team had been following that rule as none of us new it existed. Again this is my mistake which I have admitted to several times now so I don't see why I keep needing to repeat this.

Well we in the 55th followed it and I look forward to them too LOL. You better not take this lightly or they might get worse :). We have been pretty mild as we are nice guys but if you so wish we can change that. I can't even believe you have the balls to just shove this away as a little mistake but that won't work this was clearly with malicious intent. if you want you can come to our teamspeak and we can show you all the proof and links we have. just like what was it again that scottish league thing ;). This isn't the first time of you doing stuff like this.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 12:35:47 pm by Rayleigh »
'It was like playing vs 45thN centre or a turk reg" -> Boring / Running simulator / No enjoyment / Not even playing the game / Resident sleeper zzzzzzzzzzzz

Offline Herishey

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: January 12, 2021, 12:37:03 pm »
Spoiler

If we are being real this wasn’t a hiccup. This was actively hidden. I thank you for your mature response about this but playing this off as a one time thing is not okay. The fact you tired to cover this up with A. Saying white knight was Eddie, a old german player and B. Adding a player called white-knight to your roster before the match on Sunday to make it look like he was in the regiment. This isn’t a hiccup, this is a well planned deception.

Well we in the 55th followed it and I look forward to them too LOL. You better not take this lightly or they might get worse :). We have been pretty mild as we are nice guys but if you so wish we can change that.
[close]
I'm not taking it lightly. I literally stepped down as organiser from a tournament I have done practically all the work for which hurt a lot of I'm perfectly honest but I know I quite simply fucked up. Hence why I did. But I don't really see what needs to be done to me outside of MRGL.

Realistically we have people playing actively in this community that have done much worse and we have given them several chances. Not to point out they never actually did anything positive for the community unlike someone like me.

Offline Rayleigh

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: January 12, 2021, 12:41:17 pm »
Spoiler

Well we in the 55th followed it and I look forward to them too LOL. You better not take this lightly or they might get worse :). We have been pretty mild as we are nice guys but if you so wish we can change that.
[close]
I'm not taking it lightly. I literally stepped down as organiser from a tournament I have done practically all the work for which hurt a lot of I'm perfectly honest but I know I quite simply fucked up. Hence why I did. But I don't really see what needs to be done to me outside of MRGL.

Realistically we have people playing actively in this community that have done much worse and we have given them several chances. Not to point out they never actually did anything positive for the community unlike someone like me.

Imagine it was me having done that, I would have been lynched and the 55th would have been dead. all these posts to me seem Ooooh instead of you taking it seriously.

Offline Herishey

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: January 12, 2021, 12:46:23 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Imagine it was me having done that, I would have been lynched and the 55th would have been dead. all these posts to me seem Ooooh instead of you taking it seriously.
I'm going to point out in the past in both NWL, EIC, NLC and RGL we have seen this happen in the past. Admittedly not with an organiser but regardless their punishment was pretty minimal. The player got banned and that was about it really. So what you said there isn't  true. You wouldn't have had many issues most likely. Just a replay would have been discussed as it was in the past  I imagine. Again I'm not belittling what I have done but I'm simply stating the facts.

After what has happened it is also only right I stay back from hosting anything regimental anyway. Which I will, I don't normally get too involved in regimental hosting anyway aside from the 8 RGT's or so I hosted, this and a couple NWL's I co-hosted with Brot back in the day. So yeah you can take this post also as my retirement from regimental hosting, it's best to leave that to people without a stain like this on their track record anyway. Regardless of that I still ask that people do appreciate the work I have put into both this event and the past ones and not just look at the one negative.