Author Topic: NA Current Melee List *Drama*  (Read 22478 times)

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
  • Side: Union
Re: NA Current Melee List *Drama*
« Reply #270 on: December 30, 2020, 12:04:16 am »
Brothers Its supposed to be Mayo Ketchup together, makes a good sauce.
this

also pizzahut's hersheys triple chocolate brownie is THE most fire thing apart from bbq chicken pizza.

pizza hut expensive af though
sometimes they have there 5$ 5$ 5$ deal, 3 medium pizzas 15$ in total, at least in Canada not sure if they have it where you live.

They have bi-weekly half off deals since they do so poorly in my city. 20$ for an extra large (multiple toppings) with cookies and pepsi.

Just do papa johns.
Fuck all that sweet stuff, Just Get Dominos 2 medium two topping Pizza coupon. Best Pizza deal to me, Only 12 bucks for two medium pizzas.
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #271 on: December 30, 2020, 12:13:52 am »
Mayo is disgusting
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #272 on: December 30, 2020, 12:18:28 am »
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
« Reply #273 on: December 30, 2020, 01:20:27 am »
Da fuq is this thread

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: December 30, 2020, 01:43:20 am »
imagine not having ranch as the top condiment
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Syringe889

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: December 30, 2020, 02:08:46 am »
Ok I think it's time I set the record straight. It is completely and 100% MY fault for everything that happened in 2020 RGL. I was already aware that tensions were rising due to my indecision when it came to who did and who didn't play in RGL, and how I handled overall regimental competitive decisions. I should have been able to put my foot down and say no, this is my decision and my decision alone on who does and doesn't play. I should not have looked to other people in the regiment to help me make important decisions. I should have put my foot down to any and all toxicity that came out of the RSL/20th (and there sure as hell was a lot of toxicity). Instead I tried to pick a neutral route between all pathways of drama and toxicity, trying to keep the regiment and its players together and whole before our RGL matches. In the end though, I see that it was the completely wrong decision and I can tell the lingering remnants of that drama still remain here. Maybe in another lifetime I could have handled the situation better, but life doesn't work that way so I have to live by the choices I made. So if anything, I deserve hate for my lack of decisiveness, I deserve hate for not being able to put my foot down, I deserve hate for letting the team down hard in the LG match (Still have no idea why tf I did so poorly but it happened).

Now onto why the regiment disbanded. I chose to disband because I was done with the drama the competitive nature brings, while also dealing with the egos and toxicity. I was done hearing Cwater and Skinny call me trash and worthless on a daily basis. It was getting to a point where it was getting to me, my self esteem was low and my confidence in playing even lower. Then there are the people with egos. I cannot stand people like Matthew calling himself the greatest of all time, or Bill calling himself the King of NW, or Mang calling himself a revolutionary competitive player who changed the scene itself forever and disbanded regiments. If you are genuinely calling yourself this while also taking pride in it, you belong in a mental hospital. Nobody in the real world is going to care how well you did or do in NW, nor will people from other games care how well you did (unless its Holdfast or Bannerlord). As a regimental leader you sometimes have to put up with people like that in your own regiment, while also having to be above calling them out and that kind of thing. I was done not being able to call these individuals and more out for being egotistical fucktards, and I was done having to suck off good players to join my regiment (thinking mostly of cwater here, but he doesn't have too much of an ego imo). When it comes to keeping a regiment together there are two approches: appeasement or putting your foot down. I was done being an appeaser and am now ready to put my foot down in the future.

In conclusion it's my fault the RGL drama happened. I believe the best course of action, at least for myself, is to learn from my mistakes and use my experience to focus and make better decisions in the future. Thank you for visiting this TED Talk.
coulda just focused on groupfighting

Offline Svenypoo

• First Lieutenant
  • I like to disappear for extended periods of time
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Svenypoo
« Reply #276 on: December 30, 2020, 02:54:41 am »

#ranchgang
I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut, baby.

Offline No0B

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doctor Noob/2LBI_CSgt_Noob
« Reply #277 on: December 30, 2020, 03:15:04 am »
I get Papa John's half off when I order online.

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: December 30, 2020, 03:18:20 am »
I hated ranch at first but it grew on me
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #279 on: December 30, 2020, 03:20:20 am »
Domino's $5.99 deal is easily the best fast food deal on the market. Get a pan pizza for $1 more oh man. It is literally the best drunk food ever.

Medium pan pizza with alfredo sauce and chicken - $6.99
Medium pan pizza with pepperoni well done - $6.99

Usually I would get this on a Saturday after or before the bar so I'd have food for football the next day too.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Svenypoo

• First Lieutenant
  • I like to disappear for extended periods of time
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Svenypoo
« Reply #280 on: December 30, 2020, 03:28:56 am »
Domino's $5.99 deal is easily the best fast food deal on the market. Get a pan pizza for $1 more oh man. It is literally the best drunk food ever.

Medium pan pizza with alfredo sauce and chicken - $6.99
Medium pan pizza with pepperoni well done - $6.99

Usually I would get this on a Saturday after or before the bar so I'd have food for football the next day too.

drinking bad
I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut, baby.

Offline Jaax

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tyrone
« Reply #281 on: December 30, 2020, 03:29:40 am »
I get Papa John's half off when I order online.
sponsored by honey

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #282 on: December 30, 2020, 03:31:43 am »
But Zaxbys and Canes sauce are so good it makes me double post.
That Zax sauce hits different

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: December 30, 2020, 03:34:59 am »
I only been to Zaxby's once and it was terrible. I think it was the specific location cause my chicken was not crispy at all and that shit was not tender. I plan on giving Zaxby's another shot here soon cause that shit I had cannot be what everyone who talks highly of that place eats. Canes is good though, rarely disappoints me. Fuck that coleslaw tho I don't like that shit
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #284 on: December 30, 2020, 03:38:28 am »
I only been to Zaxby's once and it was terrible. I think it was the specific location cause my chicken was not crispy at all and that shit was not tender. I plan on giving Zaxby's another shot here soon cause that shit I had cannot be what everyone who talks highly of that place eats. Canes is good though, rarely disappoints me. Fuck that coleslaw tho I don't like that shit

Probably cuz u don’t like Mayo
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know