Author Topic: Lock n' Load  (Read 13157 times)

Offline GoldenEagle

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Abii
  • Side: Union
Re: Lock n' Load
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2013, 11:10:12 am »
I find it considerable funny you talk about how hard it is to live in Norway, away from your people, while presumably you and your parents lived your entire life in Norway.

Seriously, whining about how hard it is to live in Norway, compared to Turkey... Have you ever spent more then a holiday in Turkey?

My mum earns considerable lower than any average Norwegian and she can barely speak Norwegian. She hasn't lived here all her life, my father is somewhere in world and has left us. She has to pay for us with what little she got. In Turkey, we have many family members that can support us all the time, here, we got barely any. She usualy works 10 or even more hours just to earn a tad more than she usually does. Do you think its easy?

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2013, 11:26:17 am »
Well why don't you move happily back then?

Or maybe she should try to speak Norwegian. I mean, that might come in handy when you are moving to Norway.

I'm sure it's a hard life, but that doesn't take away the fact you are being pretty paradoxial
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 11:27:54 am by Duuring »

Offline Bramif

• Donator
  • Lolern lærer mand!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bramif
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2013, 11:40:17 am »
I find it considerable funny you talk about how hard it is to live in Norway, away from your people, while presumably you and your parents lived your entire life in Norway.

Seriously, whining about how hard it is to live in Norway, compared to Turkey... Have you ever spent more then a holiday in Turkey?
She usualy works 10 or even more hours just to earn a tad more than she usually does.
Daily or weekly?

Offline GoldenEagle

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2013, 12:22:00 pm »

She usualy works 10 or even more hours just to earn a tad more than she usually does.
Daily or weekly?

2 Days maybe, depends what we want to buy. We are saving money so I can buy a car when im old enough. Seems like im going to get a 3rd hand or something. rest of the days she will work 8 hours.

Offline GoldenEagle

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2013, 12:23:39 pm »
Well why don't you move happily back then?

Or maybe she should try to speak Norwegian. I mean, that might come in handy when you are moving to Norway.

I'm sure it's a hard life, but that doesn't take away the fact you are being pretty paradoxial

She has tried, but she just fails at it. She tried to learn norwegian for a whole year, and now she can speak like maybe a 6 year old Norwegian Child. We can't just leave everything we have here and go to Turkey, I have all my friends here and schools here are so much easier.

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2013, 12:27:13 pm »
Then maybe you should stop whining. Your mother works a few more hours in the week, to buy you a car. That's both very noble of her, and very selfish of you. It doesn't mean your life is considerable harder then that of other Norwegians.

Offline GoldenEagle

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2013, 01:13:26 pm »
Then maybe you should stop whining. Your mother works a few more hours in the week, to buy you a car. That's both very noble of her, and very selfish of you. It doesn't mean your life is considerable harder then that of other Norwegians.

Am I whining? I said my mum works hard at a Fabric for nearly nothing? And you say that is fucking selfish too? Do you think I asked her for that? This is really frustrating. When I get a car, the only thing I will proably do with it is to drive her to work or to the Mall if she wants to buy stuff, but other than that it will proably just lay there because I don't got any money to spend on fuel for the car. A few more works is 2 - 4 hours of more standing still while ice cream flies by and you have to work your ass off to put them into a box. I am not whining about shit, im glad for what we got, im just saying that you should not think everyone has a life like yours.

Spoiler
He's more like a Turkish nationalist, but when you tell him that, he backs off and shouts NAH I LIVE IN NORWAY
[close]

This was fucking stupid to say Duuring, first time I actually see you saying something that stupid. I could be like the other people that all the time whines about how beautifull their country is and how shitty it is in the one they live, but I don't. I love it here and im all happy.

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2013, 01:21:41 pm »
Just like I have no idea what your life is like, neither do you of mine. Let's leave it here.

Offline GoldenEagle

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2013, 02:39:29 pm »
Just like I have no idea what your life is like, neither do you of mine. Let's leave it here.

Fair enough.

Offline Jocam

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2013, 07:41:24 pm »

No offense Duuring, but did you?

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2013, 07:46:30 pm »

That's hardly relevant. I'm pulling things out of my ass, but I'd assume Duuring has lived in his country for his whole life. The reason we were grilling Eagle was because he was complaining about the country he lived in without ever having lived in Turkey, which is his native country, or even having stayed there for longer periods of time. It's easy to complain about your situation when you don't know what it's like in other places. Norway is one of the best countries in the world to live in, and he should be glad that he's able to live there. Although considering he's hardly making an effort to integrate and he seems to be more nostalgic about his non-existent experiences in his native country, he's hardly earned the right to complain about Norway. Perhaps he should have stayed in Turkey if Norway's giving him such a hard time?

Offline Jocam

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2013, 07:48:52 pm »

That's hardly relevant. I'm pulling things out of my ass, but I'd assume Duuring has lived in his country for his whole life. The reason we were grilling Eagle was because he was complaining about the country he lived in without ever having lived in Turkey, which is his native country, or even having stayed there for longer periods of time. It's easy to complain about your situation when you don't know what it's like in other places. Norway is one of the best countries in the world to live in, and he should be glad that he's able to live there. Although considering he's hardly making an effort to integrate and he seems to be more nostalgic about his non-existent experiences in his native country, he's hardly earned the right to complain about Norway. Perhaps he should have stayed in Turkey if Norway's giving him such a hard time?

I am fining this a very valid point.

Offline GoldenEagle

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2013, 07:53:19 pm »

Did I fucking complain about Norway? Holy shit, I am not even going to discuss this. You are either too fucking stupid to fucking understand why I started the discussion with Duuring (Which I don't believe you are, because you have made other good points on other arguments) or I don't even know, you are just trying to troll me or something.

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2013, 07:58:38 pm »

Did I fucking complain about Norway? Holy shit, I am not even going to discuss this. You are either too fucking stupid to fucking understand why I started the discussion with Duuring (Which I don't believe you are, because you have made other good points on other arguments) or I don't even know, you are just trying to troll me or something.

I started the discussion with you in the first place because you were claiming that you "superior ::)" Europeans should stay out of YEA AMURUKA business because, as you were quite obviously implying, you were too good to fall prey to nationalism. In reality, you are a Turkish Armenian genocide denier who likes to hide behind his Norwegian residency whenever Turkey comes up in an argument. You are not Norwegian. You are Turkish, and therefore not European.

Offline Jocam

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2013, 08:00:04 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

If you are so keen on telling us we are too stupid, please to explain