Author Topic: ♞ Hussars Rated (EU) ♞ UPDATED 16-2-2021  (Read 56089 times)

Offline Grozni

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RRA_10thRH_SoH_Grozni
  • Side: Neutral
Re: ♞ Hussars Rated (EU) ♞ UPDATED 15-12-2020
« Reply #450 on: December 17, 2020, 06:50:34 pm »
I put too much time into making, coding, balancing, producing the list and gathering data, to write out huge paragraphs with whatever I think of anything on here. You literally have no arguments for saying I am unfit to run a fucking list besides "he wont change pari's regiment to the 10thRH" boo fucking hoo Groczni.

People also seem to forget that I literally have ZERO input in any of the ratings, whatever is on the front page is not my opinion. It's a shared opinion between (initially 12) of the most knowledgeble, respected and/or skilled hussar players. Ofcourse it's an opinion you buffoon, it always is. But atleast it's the average opinion of a wide portion of regiments, and interpretation on how skill should be represented.

The fact of the matter is that your shitty little reg doesn't play enough 1v1's and isn't active enough to be considered an active hussar regiment. Therefore I have decided to put Parilomeus' second reg (the 1er) in his active regiment; because they do play actively and not against shitty teams because they poop themselves at the thought of losing.

Whatever is on the front page is not your opinion? And then you change a player's main regiment, against his wishes, entirely based on your (wrong) opinion of that regiment's activity? What a way to eat your own words.

You literally cheated for the benefit of your regiment, since the result is yet another member of 1er on the list, according to your stats which you just admitted to have tampered with, entirely based on your "opinion".

If you did that, who knows what else you tampered with that we don't know about yet, and what you manage to get away with by continuously sucking up to those who give out ratings, seriously what a joke of a list if this guy is running it. And how someone like Dokletian who is an actual tier 1 can stand sharing the tier with this pavian is beyond me.

To the members of the 8th, alright we get it, you have won the championship, now you can be a gang of obnoxious apes spreading good humor everywhere, including massively trolling as admin on cavalry groupfighting, I am sure your parents are proud of you all.

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: December 17, 2020, 06:52:10 pm »
Spoiler
This thread is my new favourite source of cringeyness
[close]
Felt cute might delete later

Offline Cage

• Major
    • View Profile
    • 8th King's Royal Hussars
  • Nick: Former 8th Cpt.
  • Side: Union
« Reply #452 on: December 17, 2020, 06:56:17 pm »
To the members of the 8th, alright we get it, you have won the championship, now you can be a gang of obnoxious apes spreading good humor everywhere, including massively trolling as admin on cavalry groupfighting, I am sure your parents are proud of you all.

bold of you to assume we didn't do that before

Offline tomascadarn

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: December 17, 2020, 06:58:05 pm »

weird of you to assume that we only started shit stirring AFTER we became CL champs
Tomas on his way to Fse!
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
« Reply #454 on: December 17, 2020, 07:02:12 pm »
Grozni, you don’t seem to be interested in a proper conversation, since you‘re ignoring most valid points that clearly prove you wrong. This isn‘t about this list itself but you indirectly dealing with some shit that‘s going between you and few individuals, so deal with them directly.

No one cares as much about this list as you do; you really overestimate it drastically.

Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

Offline tomascadarn

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: December 17, 2020, 07:05:06 pm »
Grozni, you don’t seem to be interested in a proper conversation, since you‘re ignoring most valid points that clearly prove you wrong. This isn‘t about this list itself but you indirectly dealing with some shit that‘s going between you and few individuals, so deal with them directly.

No one cares as much about this list as you do; you really overestimate it drastically.

Actually I care.
If he doesn't make me tier 1 soon i'll send lightning feet pics in payment to log ban him from cavgf
Tomas on his way to Fse!
Spoiler
[close]

Offline SirNelsonGOE

• Corporal
  • Hola =/
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SirNelsonGOE
« Reply #456 on: December 17, 2020, 07:06:21 pm »
Ciiges:

Ask yourself what you do, a list, of those who are supposed to be your friends according to their "capacity", one of your friends tells you, "I don't want to be on the list", and you keep putting it ... honestly, you have lost my respect Ciiges. (Just as I find it wrong that those who have voted the list do not complain to ciiges for that treatment of St00m or Darraq)

I have to admit that I liked the list at first, but now it seems to me that your position is authoritarian and retrograde towards St00m or Darraq

Let me illustrate:

The classification of individuals according to lists of competition in any area, from intellectual models to video games, is called classism. And discrimination based on that classification is also called classism.

Regardless of whether or not this list was made with the objectivity of a Jew threatened by thirty Nazis (are you seriously putting Darklight behind me?), It is totally retrograde and above all shows a conceit that should be motive of shame more than pride from your part.

Probably the most childish characteristic of your list is not to erase the names of those who have asked you, first, because you show an ecpathic character (contrary to empathy) and, second, because you believe that the position that you or anyone who has voted this list is not mere prejudice. When a list is not based on mathematical criteria or objective minimums (empiric stuff), has the same quality that a shopping list has, insubstantial and arbitrary. To give you an idea, FIFA to make its games, relies on more than 5 million specific data to make the rankings of the players and is still considered a subjective and false list.

Asking a minimum of good sense, erase the name of whoever asks you and stop believing that a video game is a reason to believe yourself superior or discriminate against someone.

PS: Someone will say: this is what you say because you are in tier 4, well anyone who knows me will know that I care little about merit, I have been a cadet of my own free will in the 8th for more than a year, and I would calmly say reasons why I could be on tier 5 on this list and still happy with that.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2020, 07:08:23 pm by SirNelsonGOE »
Fuck all, I like Erik his voice is like Benedict Cumberbatch

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: December 17, 2020, 07:06:38 pm »
Yes, Stannis is King Kong and we are all his bitches

Offline Ciiges

• First Lieutenant
  • swift as death
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Huss_Brg_Ciiges[4]
« Reply #458 on: December 17, 2020, 07:06:52 pm »
I put too much time into making, coding, balancing, producing the list and gathering data, to write out huge paragraphs with whatever I think of anything on here. You literally have no arguments for saying I am unfit to run a fucking list besides "he wont change pari's regiment to the 10thRH" boo fucking hoo Groczni.

People also seem to forget that I literally have ZERO input in any of the ratings, whatever is on the front page is not my opinion. It's a shared opinion between (initially 12) of the most knowledgeble, respected and/or skilled hussar players. Ofcourse it's an opinion you buffoon, it always is. But atleast it's the average opinion of a wide portion of regiments, and interpretation on how skill should be represented.

The fact of the matter is that your shitty little reg doesn't play enough 1v1's and isn't active enough to be considered an active hussar regiment. Therefore I have decided to put Parilomeus' second reg (the 1er) in his active regiment; because they do play actively and not against shitty teams because they poop themselves at the thought of losing.

Whatever is on the front page is not your opinion? And then you change a player's main regiment, against his wishes, entirely based on your (wrong) opinion of that regiment's activity? What a way to eat your own words.

You literally cheated for the benefit of your regiment, since the result is yet another member of 1er on the list, according to your stats which you just admitted to have tampered with, entirely based on your "opinion".

If you did that, who knows what else you tampered with that we don't know about yet, and what you manage to get away with by continuously sucking up to those who give out ratings, seriously what a joke of a list if this guy is running it. And how someone like Dokletian who is an actual tier 1 can stand sharing the tier with this pavian is beyond me.

I usually laugh at monkeys at the zoo, but to laugh at one on the forums is new to me.

because you believe that the position that you or anyone who has voted this list is not mere prejudice. When a list is not based on mathematical criteria or objective minimums (empiric stuff), has the same quality that a shopping list has, insubstantial and arbitrary.

Which is why I said it's all opinionated, not by my personal opinion, but the average of the raters.

erase the name of whoever asks you and stop believing that a video game is a reason to believe yourself superior or discriminate against someone.

I think that is up to me to decide, supported by the forum rules. It is quite obvious the entire st0m thing is a big laugh and a joke, but thanks for playing the white knight in his defence.

PS: Someone will say: this is what you say because you are in tier 4

Don't put words into our mouths like Grozni is. You are free to give your opinion.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2020, 07:13:52 pm by Ciiges »

Offline TxM

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e|TxM
« Reply #459 on: December 17, 2020, 07:07:20 pm »
@ The 8th

[close]
« Last Edit: December 17, 2020, 07:17:53 pm by TxM »

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: December 17, 2020, 07:25:08 pm »
Regardless of whether or not this list was made with the objectivity of a Jew threatened by thirty Nazis
Spoiler
[close]

Offline SirNelsonGOE

• Corporal
  • Hola =/
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SirNelsonGOE
« Reply #461 on: December 17, 2020, 07:26:47 pm »

I think that is up to me to decide, supported by the forum rules. It is quite obvious the entire st0m thing is a big laugh and a joke, but thanks for playing the white knight in his defence.

Don't put words into our mouths like Grozni is. You are free to give your opinion.

If you think that the rules of a forum are an example of what is good, then you have no idea

well, since what you want is to be right: okay, putting on the list who does not want to be on it makes you a person with a big heart. You are objective, and you have not made the list to feel better at all.

It would be interesting to see the psychological reasons for making a ranking list of the people you play with, but I am lazy to do a psychological analysis of you.

Oh and this is my objective list of players with hearts:

tier 1: Everyone / tier 2: you. (and maybe Aless)
Fuck all, I like Erik his voice is like Benedict Cumberbatch

Offline Ciiges

• First Lieutenant
  • swift as death
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: December 17, 2020, 07:32:22 pm »

If you think that the rules of a forum are an example of what is good, then you have no idea

There you go again putting words into my mouth... I just said I am following the forum rules, not that I think they make the forum a good place.

well, since what you want is to be right: okay, putting on the list who does not want to be on it makes you a person with a big heart. You are objective, and you have not made the list to feel better at all.

You are quite correct in saying that. As stated in the post above the actual ratings (which I doubt you have read) I have stated it adds a little competition to the scene.

It would be interesting to see the psychological reasons for making a ranking list of the people you play with, but I am lazy to do a psychological analysis of you.

Don't bother, I am quite normal with the exception of my burning passion for lists and gaming.

Oh and this is my objective list of players with hearts:

tier 1: Everyone / tier 2: you. (and maybe Aless).

How can someone - like you - with a tier 1 heart, say something so hurtful... :(

Offline Cameron.

• Second Lieutenant
  • And still I rise
    • View Profile
    • No need to cringe you w my experience
  • Nick: Loyalty, Honour, Integrity
« Reply #463 on: December 17, 2020, 07:33:37 pm »
sad to see no Eejit / hamish, centurion or Scott / psycho

best 3 nw cav ive ever seen

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Ciiges

• First Lieutenant
  • swift as death
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: December 17, 2020, 07:35:27 pm »
sad to see no Eejit / hamish, centurion or Scott / psycho

best 3 nw cav ive ever seen
That's why we leave the rating to players in the big regiments, with actual knowledge.