Author Topic: European Tour - International 7vs7 | 13.09 | 1st God'sHand 2nd Cazadores 3rd TPO  (Read 16342 times)

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
please tell me someone got that cccp debacle on video

who cares, they cheated anyway so if they made it through they would get disqualified or their placing would get revoked anyway LULW
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
who cheated?
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig

David_Schrein

He is referring to Maurice playing whilst not being on the roster

Wursti

imagine CCCP not cheating in a tournament yikes
« Last Edit: September 14, 2020, 11:34:27 am by Wursti »

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
To sort that out. I knew of that and agreed to that. Marxeil sent me logs of him just mixing up Gibbys and Maurice names leading to a roster swap. Since the chat logs were far before the roster deadline and I didnt want somebody to not be able to play cause Marxeil cant remember 2 Names I allowed it like 3 hours before the tournament.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
imagine CCCP not cheating in a tournament yikes
you are so obsessed with us yikes
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
I was put on the roster 5 minutes before the tournament started, through chat logs, sorry for cheating.

David_Schrein

Marxeil and late/unannounced roster changes ::)

Offline Kraz

• CIS Spanker
  • Colonel
  • cool guy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wódka jest fajna
To sort that out. I knew of that and agreed to that. Marxeil sent me logs of him just mixing up Gibbys and Maurice names leading to a roster swap. Since the chat logs were far before the roster deadline and I didnt want somebody to not be able to play cause Marxeil cant remember 2 Names I allowed it like 3 hours before the tournament.
and you said no to fralla hours before the tournament?

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
So, on the day after let me comment on some topics discussed yesterday. Also having spoken to several people now and having heard several opinions.

The Server
I decided to take Servers hosted by Freestyler because he is somebody I trust and the Servers, especially in the last 1,5 years have looked amazingly well for me. Also e.g. MightyPain used Freestyler Servers for a tournament before so I thought knowing him and his servers being used in a tourny before is a good choice. I also from my point of view decided to go with a german Server (also knowing he only hosts in Germany before) because I wanted the Server to be as good as possible for everyone. So also the Eastern Europeans have the chance to play a decent tournament. It also looked to me that generally the Servers were pretty strong. Only there seems to have been an issue for Irish Players, with several people from Ireland having quite huge ping issues. I can only ask to excuse that. To sum that issue up, I wouldnt say that it was necersarly a wrong decision to take these Servers and I really still wanna thank Freestyler. Nevertheless further Tournaments I will host, will be played on a French Server. Taking into account some Eastern European Players may have worse ping, I only very few times heard of big troubles for one certain player group on a French Server.

The Knock-Outs. Who plays who?
That is what I tried to explain on the Thread before the tournament to formid missunderstandings. People like Nightwing know that from my german tournaments already. I always decided to ignore the Match-Ups Challonge wants us to play in the Knock-Outs because they simply dont take the Group Stage performances from the Teams enough into Account. When the best Group Winner faces the worst Group Runner-Up and so on it not only makes the Group Stage more competetive since a single round can give you a way harder or easier opponent, it also formids things like Teams loosing on purpose to fight an easier opponent in the later competition. Last thing why I prefer it is that it simply adds a bit of spice and intensity when the Quarter Final Matches are only decided with the last round of the Group Stage. Duels like Jedis vs Caza in a quarter could have simply been avoided if Jedis had won there Group. The only minor bad effect I saw with it yesterday is that a Team like Caza, after a flawless Group-Stage has to play a potential winning Team in the Quarters, but again. It was up to Jedis performance in the Group. So to also sum that up. I will stick with that Format in all my future Tournaments.

Roster Deadline
The goal of my "early" Rosterdeadline were 2 points. First one was to avoid huge Roster swaps that may fuck up the Brackets last seconds and the other one was to make it more managable for me. I still absolutely like the format of having an early Roster lock. Still for the future I will lock the Rosters probably even Friday evening but will allow 1 Roster swap till like 30mins before the Event to avoid a Team having to less players.

Fakenames
This is a topic the Community has to deal with for quite a time now. I think most part of the tournament yesterday it wasnt to big of an issue. It only became when several players decided to go change there Name mid Tournament. This is also the reason I told God´s Hand to fully change Names to there Community Names before the final. Here for me it is an easy conclusion. My next tournament will be Community Names only. No RP Names.

Same faces
Being honest this was proably the only thing I simply did not have in my brain. I honestly basically forgot about it that people may do it. I mean I have told 2 Captains to not do it when they asked me if they can do it. Still, there hasn't been any rule forbidding it. In the future there will be.

Referee Team
I had quite a lot of people messaging my "Why such an unexperienced no Name Referee Team?". I think the Referee Team yesterday has been doing an incredible job. A lot of them sticking to the very end, reffing matches they werent involved in from the Group Stage and being fair and also trusting what they saw, avoiding 2 trys to go with a wrong score by 2 different Teams. I feel like its most important to have refs, one as host 100% trusts and who are known for being no trolls at all. All of them are welcome to further tournaments and I will keep avoiding "big names, I dont trust fully".

Ft7 in the Quarters.
Actually a point I did not understand why some people were complaining about it. A few weeks ago a lot of you were crying that ft5 is so horrible random and by that Wurstis League was luck based. Allthough I acutally dont fully agree to that, a Knock-Out Match shouldnt at all be any random. It needs to be possible to start a comeback, as well as the Team should win that is consistent for more then 5 minutes. Also this basically takes max. 10 minutes longer but adds another small aspect of higher competitiveness so I will also stick with that in the future.

And today another thanks to everybody helping out or particapating and congrats to the Medalists.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
and you said no to fralla hours before the tournament?
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Barro112

• Major General
  • "Newgen, Skeyer and Trash"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Chsn_Barro
It was a nice tournament, thanks for hosting it. Also like your evaluation of the tournament, referees were great and I liked playing ft7 in the quarters.

Offline FlorisW

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Floris Peritz
It was a nice tournament, thanks for hosting it. Also like your evaluation of the tournament, referees were great and I liked playing ft7 in the quarters.

Agreed, although we sometimes had to wait a long time for heals which can't be helped with having so few admins. Might be better in the future to have a few more admins available or to whitelist team captains that are deemed reliable so they can heal their players. The admin team did a good job though in my opinion!

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig

Agreed, although we sometimes had to wait a long time for heals which can't be helped with having so few admins. Might be better in the future to have a few more admins available or to whitelist team captains that are deemed reliable so they can heal their players. The admin team did a good job though in my opinion!