Author Topic: [WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions  (Read 79383 times)

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
  • Side: Neutral
Re: [WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions
« Reply #825 on: July 15, 2021, 07:10:27 pm »
btw wbmm > gf server

idk why everyone stopped playing
because lapache's brain still hasn't worked out that he has to make it seasonal to make it work ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

ItsAlex

« Reply #826 on: July 15, 2021, 07:46:57 pm »
11/12 MM

Offline Tw1sT[eR]

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tw1sT[eR]*
« Reply #827 on: July 15, 2021, 08:43:58 pm »
btw wbmm > gf server

because lapache's brain still hasn't worked out that he has to make it seasonal to make it work ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Rude formulation. But yeah it would be nice to have it seasonal

Offline LaPache

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #828 on: July 16, 2021, 11:52:47 pm »
btw wbmm > gf server

Or I just don't care enough. I'm quite active on native again and people like you are just not worth the effort. Sorry for everyone else.

Offline Crush

• First Lieutenant
  • Retirement is finally done.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Crusher
« Reply #829 on: July 16, 2021, 11:56:55 pm »
btw wbmm > gf server

Or I just don't care enough. I'm quite active on native again and people like you are just not worth the effort. Sorry for everyone else.

Offline Ceedoy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ceed
« Reply #830 on: July 18, 2021, 08:34:07 am »
Guys, there is such a suggestion:
Let's revive and re-launch together - WBMM. We'll just go there (as before) at 5-6pm bst (before the main events), and at 9-10pm bst at night (after the main events). How do you like the idea?

Offline Crush

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: July 18, 2021, 04:43:37 pm »
We already thought long ago about making it seasonal and with leaderboards, for example, I'm not as active as I was. U have pickups in 45th and 55th. I think it's fine for now. I will probably do a season close to Christmas, but I'm not sure. It's still a lot of questions. If any1 is interested in helping, or just giving some suggestions im all ears. But im pretty sure most of them include seasonal wbmm.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/CrusherP/

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #832 on: July 21, 2021, 12:45:31 am »
btw wbmm > gf server

you still didnt do anything in the early days of mm back when u were active even though it'd already been mentionned multiple times so ye nah i stand by my initial hypothesis
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Ceedoy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ceed
« Reply #833 on: July 21, 2021, 07:02:45 am »
btw wbmm > gf server

you still didnt do anything in the early days of mm back when u were active even though it'd already been mentionned multiple times so ye nah i stand by my initial hypothesis

It is a pity that such an incredible and amazing project as WBMM did not receive development and continuation. I would even organize a one-month tournament with a cash prize - if only people would return to WBMM - and continue to fight for points, for ratings, and so on.

Offline Crush

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: July 21, 2021, 03:47:48 pm »
btw wbmm > gf server

It is a pity that such an incredible and amazing project as WBMM did not receive development and continuation. I would even organize a one-month tournament with a cash prize - if only people would return to WBMM - and continue to fight for points, for ratings, and so on.
As I already mentioned for now mm is still available, but I have in mind already about a one-month tournament for quite a while now. If everything works out, there should be a season close to the Christmas holidays, that's when most of the people are available. But for now, there are pickups u can join if u are feeling that u are missing something out. MM was to die eventually just because of no brakes. I also love how people talk shit about Lapache who have 0 Admining experience and don't know how hard it is to host something like this in the first place.

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: July 21, 2021, 03:56:17 pm »
I agree with Crusher about Lapache putting effort and trying to make something new for nw people without winning anything and only giving his free time to made it possible. I will not say WBMM is perfect with servers ect but Lapache tried his best and deserve more respect for what he had done and try to do . I wonder how people shit talking would have made WBMM so perfect that it's not dying ect :(

27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Offline Crush

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: July 21, 2021, 04:32:24 pm »
I agree with Crusher about Lapache putting effort and trying to make something new for nw people without winning anything and only giving his free time to made it possible. I will not say WBMM is perfect with servers ect but Lapache tried his best and deserve more respect for what he had done and try to do . I wonder how people shit talking would have made WBMM so perfect that it's not dying ect :(
Tbf we tried different servers, they were better than the last ones we used. But better servers - more money, same with prizes. If any1 is that rich hmu.

Offline LaPache

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: July 22, 2021, 12:16:24 am »
btw wbmm > gf server

It was active for quite some time and now people seem to have played enough for now. I don't exactly see your point. Why would I make it only temporary available while people were still willing to play? As long as people want to play, and matches were happening there was literally no reason to shut it down. Currently there isn't enough intrest anymore and people are having a break of it. I don't see a big issue in that and neither should you unless you wanna play so desperately on broken servers, with shit admins or whatever you kept crying about on this thread . I won't bother looking your weep posts up.

Didn't do anything? I did enough spending countless hours making it happen, looking for devs, convincing our devs, finding admins, setting up servers, looking for new hosts, trying out different servers, helping people with their accounts or occurring issues with other people etc. You seem to be forgetting that I still do all of this stuff for fun and that Matchmaking exists on native as well adding other regions that require assistance as well.

Offline Arch4ngel

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Archangel will be fine
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Archangel
« Reply #838 on: July 22, 2021, 10:39:51 pm »
We already thought long ago about making it seasonal and with leaderboards, for example, I'm not as active as I was. U have pickups in 45th and 55th. I think it's fine for now. I will probably do a season close to Christmas, but I'm not sure. It's still a lot of questions. If any1 is interested in helping, or just giving some suggestions im all ears. But im pretty sure most of them include seasonal wbmm.
can someone tell me something about pickups? or ill be banned on both :o

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #839 on: July 22, 2021, 10:43:05 pm »
can someone tell me something about pickups? or ill be banned on both :o
Join their ts server and they play around midnights, but carefull you'll be asked to join their regiment in both
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.