Author Topic: CIS List - All Time  (Read 27157 times)

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: CIS List - All Time
« Reply #255 on: November 27, 2020, 03:51:32 pm »
Alright, let’s have a deal. To make it fair, I suggest to play both on NL and RUS servers.
You will see how’s hard to try chambers or kicking versus 15-25 ping players.
It is obvious that NL has no chances.
Such a comparison is utterly useless. We're both used to playing on french servers where I have 40 ping and you might have 70. If you go to a Dutch server you will have 70 ping too. If you then go to a russian server and have 20, there is an decrease in ping by 50 for u. If I go to a Dutch server where I have 20 ping, there is a max 20 ping gain for me. Were used to playing at 40 ping, you're used to playing at 70 ping.

You go to a Dutch server, and get a similar ping to the servers you've been playing competing and training on for 8 years. We go to a Russian server and play with double the ping that we have been playing competing and training on for 8 years. Wow what a surprise that you might get more rounds on a Dutch server than we would get on a Russian server. You'd still get fucking slapped on the Dutch server if I had my roster from last years NWWC, but you would definitely win more rounds than we would on a Russian server.
You’ve already answered. Don’t remind the past, bring your best people for now. I’m happy to organize it;)
Yeah 'I've answered' and told you why it would be completely useless to play such a match, but apparently you cannot read. You'd slap us on Russian servers, we'd slap you on Dutch servers. You might win more rounds on Dutch servers than we would on the Russian servers, but nobody would be surprised because of the fact that you're playing with your normal ping on our servers, whilst we are playing with double our normal ping on yours.
I don’t have my «normal ping». It swaps from 40 to 70, depends on a wide range of actions))
We will beat you up on an NL server with 15-10.
hahaahaaha ok bro I knew you were delusional but this is a whole new level. Like when you 'slapped' NSS a few weeks ago, when u lost 15-10 but made a video to make it look like u destroyed them. You've been the laughing stock of the NW community for years bro, chill.

Elsse

« Reply #256 on: November 27, 2020, 04:06:03 pm »

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #257 on: November 27, 2020, 04:11:07 pm »
good picture

Elsse

« Reply #258 on: November 27, 2020, 04:12:50 pm »
No offense to Amue Dundi and Phailur btw

Offline The British Spy

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: November 27, 2020, 05:01:51 pm »
Spoiler
Alright, let’s have a deal. To make it fair, I suggest to play both on NL and RUS servers.
Such a comparison is utterly useless. We're both used to playing on french servers where I have 40 ping and you might have 70. If you go to a Dutch server you will have 70 ping too. If you then go to a russian server and have 20, there is an decrease in ping by 50 for u. If I go to a Dutch server where I have 20 ping, there is a max 20 ping gain for me. Were used to playing at 40 ping, you're used to playing at 70 ping.

You go to a Dutch server, and get a similar ping to the servers you've been playing competing and training on for 8 years. We go to a Russian server and play with double the ping that we have been playing competing and training on for 8 years. Wow what a surprise that you might get more rounds on a Dutch server than we would get on a Russian server. You'd still get fucking slapped on the Dutch server if I had my roster from last years NWWC, but you would definitely win more rounds than we would on a Russian server.
You’ve already answered. Don’t remind the past, bring your best people for now. I’m happy to organize it;)
Yeah 'I've answered' and told you why it would be completely useless to play such a match, but apparently you cannot read. You'd slap us on Russian servers, we'd slap you on Dutch servers. You might win more rounds on Dutch servers than we would on the Russian servers, but nobody would be surprised because of the fact that you're playing with your normal ping on our servers, whilst we are playing with double our normal ping on yours.
I don’t have my «normal ping». It swaps from 40 to 70, depends on a wide range of actions))
hahaahaaha ok bro I knew you were delusional but this is a whole new level. Like when you 'slapped' NSS a few weeks ago, when u lost 15-10 but made a video to make it look like u destroyed them. You've been the laughing stock of the NW community for years bro, chill.
[close]
Show must go on! Being the “laughing stock” just because I tried myself in English for the first time doesn’t make me bad. So, as I said before, we will slap you 15-10. And I can prove it.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2020, 05:03:56 pm by The British Spy »

Offline The British Spy

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: November 27, 2020, 05:04:39 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
Not like you would play anyway lel
Not like you to decide, sweetheart

Offline LaPache

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #261 on: November 27, 2020, 05:28:19 pm »
May I ask why you are always double posting?
PS: You're all shit

Offline Witcher!

• Major
  • UA FOREVER. MARXEIL PIDOR SUKA
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Witcher
« Reply #262 on: November 27, 2020, 05:47:39 pm »
Чё раскукарекались все, организуйте матч, покажем, что такое СНГ
Glory to Ukraine

Offline Plushka

• Major
  • I love ce4b
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RUS_plushka
« Reply #263 on: November 27, 2020, 06:20:51 pm »
1v1 me in Bear force
Я выйграл eic а фолька нет!
Фолька pider !

Offline Arch4ngel

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Archangel will be fine
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Archangel
« Reply #264 on: November 28, 2020, 12:20:56 am »

My ping on eu 50-60, on ru 5-15. i'm playing with x4-10 ping??
« Last Edit: November 28, 2020, 12:23:00 am by Arch4ngel »

Offline Arch4ngel

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Archangel will be fine
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: November 28, 2020, 12:21:41 am »
btw better than u, sweete

Offline Shogun.

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sunset
« Reply #266 on: November 28, 2020, 12:35:41 am »
i am watching u Elsse!

Offline LaPache

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: November 28, 2020, 12:38:16 am »
I couldn't tell, hit me up when u find a team for longer than 5days.

Offline Desant

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y Dneprovskiy Polk | CCCP
« Reply #268 on: November 28, 2020, 12:59:27 am »

Ich will dich, mein Schöner. Lass uns harten männlichen Sex haben

Offline Arch4ngel

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Archangel will be fine
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: November 28, 2020, 01:10:40 am »
w8 for me tomorrow, 5 days in navi ;)

good  feelings being in pb but not in tournament roster?