Author Topic: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s) - Final Update Posted!  (Read 134859 times)

Offline MaNdar1nch1k

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s) - Both Regiments List Added!
« Reply #1260 on: April 08, 2021, 11:10:29 am »
The French era goes from late 2016 to early 2018. Which means the majority of that period you agree you weren't a top player in.

Fairs, I will give you that, my point is invalid there  :-X however still done me dirty on the tiers...  ;D

against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1261 on: April 08, 2021, 11:15:59 am »
I think tier 3 for only being in one era is the highest out of any player tbf.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline MaNdar1nch1k

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: April 08, 2021, 11:38:21 am »
I think tier 3 for only being in one era is the highest out of any player tbf.

Not really cus Clash and Nosswill are only in 1 Era?

against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline ClaSh

• French Pioneer
  • Colonel
  • Opinionated but I'm always spitting straight facts
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Nr.24] hachiman
« Reply #1263 on: April 08, 2021, 11:44:31 am »
Because all those people appear in more than one era. Longevity was taken into account as well as other factors (it says at the bottom of the thread).

:)

Offline MaNdar1nch1k

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: April 08, 2021, 11:49:04 am »
Spoiler
Because all those people appear in more than one era. Longevity was taken into account as well as other factors (it says at the bottom of the thread).

[close]

Not sure what you are trying to say there  :P

Elsse

« Reply #1265 on: April 08, 2021, 11:51:57 am »
Spoiler

[close]

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: April 08, 2021, 12:07:59 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

I believe he meant although he isn't in the top 30 era's he's been generally active in the comp scene longer than you have, as has Nosswill.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
« Reply #1267 on: April 08, 2021, 12:11:34 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #1268 on: April 08, 2021, 12:24:46 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Shut up Melsyo. You're not worthy of using those words!
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline MaNdar1nch1k

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: April 08, 2021, 12:30:21 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

I believe he meant although he isn't in the top 30 era's he's been generally active in the comp scene longer than you have, as has Nosswill.

The French era goes from late 2016 to early 2018. Which means the majority of that period you agree you weren't a top player in.

It does not quite make sense. I am trying to understand the methodology here, and its nothing personal to ClaSh or Nosswill. I think they are great players and to be clear, do not think they deserve a lower tier. 

The thing I am trying to understand is... I am in tier 3 because I appeared in top 30 only once and lucky to even get a tier 3 because of it according to you, yet, ClaSh and Nosswill have also only appeared in Era section once but they deserve tier 2 because they have been active for longer even though they were not in the top 30? This is not necessarily true, I played prior to 2015 (in teams such as VL, Fruitninja and more), I just simply was not in top 30 like Nosswill and Clash were in the years I was top...

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: April 08, 2021, 12:37:29 pm »
The list is not based on the era's purely, as I said before the entire criteria is included on the thread. But longevity was taken into account and there wasn't a long period where you were a 'top' player or like in Clash's case where he has become active again now and its back into the 'top 40' somewhere where as you are not. All of these things have to be taken into account.

Nock

« Reply #1271 on: April 08, 2021, 12:44:47 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Offline ClaSh

• French Pioneer
  • Colonel
  • Opinionated but I'm always spitting straight facts
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Nr.24] hachiman
« Reply #1272 on: April 08, 2021, 12:48:44 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Thing is I don't know why you're using me as a comparison when even though I wasn't as active I used to be back in the days, I still won tournaments here and there (RGL with 85e, NWWC in 2017). I'm sure you would have better understood my case if you did bother to check the past tournaments results in 2020-21 beforehand.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: April 08, 2021, 12:52:58 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Thing is I don't know why you're using me as a comparison when even though I wasn't as active I used to be back in the days, I still won tournaments here and there (RGL with 85e, NWWC in 2017). I'm sure you would have better understood my case if you did bother to check the past tournaments results in 2020-21 beforehand.
Clashed

Offline MaNdar1nch1k

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: April 08, 2021, 12:56:02 pm »
The list is not based on the era's purely, as I said before the entire criteria is included on the thread. But longevity was taken into account and there wasn't a long period where you were a 'top' player or like in Clash's case where he has become active again now and its back into the 'top 40' somewhere where as you are not. All of these things have to be taken into account.

I am sure it was...

Spoiler
At the end of "The Twin Titan" Era, players rankings were published on another forum. Unfortunately, Bob (forum owner) has deleted/amended the forum but the original rankings, can be found on the link below. P.S pretty sure Axiom was not even round that year hence why he was not included in the list below. I'll leave this here and go back to my cave before things EXPLODE.

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=28402.1020
[close]
« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 01:00:08 pm by MaNdar1nch1k »