Author Topic: 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment of Foot "1st Notts" [EU] [Est. 2016].  (Read 556819 times)

Offline Kong

• Second Lieutenant
  • forever PRY + COC #RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kong
  • Side: Neutral

Offline LilSebastian

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_KGrd_LilSebastian
  • Side: Union
Re: 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment of Foot "1st Notts" [EU] [Est. 2016].
« Reply #8221 on: April 30, 2022, 03:46:51 pm »

45thN attends trench battle event

Offline CloudIE

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_cLoud
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #8222 on: April 30, 2022, 04:09:01 pm »
big up all the involved  :-*

Offline Krabbesque

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8223 on: April 30, 2022, 04:16:01 pm »
hamburger cheeseburger bigmac whopper
property of allah

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #8224 on: April 30, 2022, 06:32:58 pm »
Krabby the WBMM champion  ;D
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Phailur

« Reply #8225 on: April 30, 2022, 06:46:08 pm »

Offline Saitama

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • older than Glennofnw
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady_Boy
« Reply #8226 on: April 30, 2022, 08:09:53 pm »
hamburger cheeseburger bigmac whopper
Reported for doxxing sticky

Offline 45thN Official

• Private
  • The Official Account of the 45th Nottinghamshire
    • View Profile
    • The 45th Nottinghamshire's Official Steam Group
« Reply #8227 on: May 01, 2022, 06:03:39 pm »

April 2022

The regiment continues to develop at an impressive rate, surprisingly April has proved to be the month with the largest amount of recruits joining up our ranks with over 35 players, mainly new to the game and community, have joined up and gotten involved! To cater for these players the newly gazetted  Lance Corporal Ody and Lance Corporal sHype will be joining the staff. With the support of the regimental staff, these new NCOs will be bringing their respective skills to their companies and thus improving the  45th Nottinghamshire as a whole. Community events has been the focus of the month with community nights on Saturdays now occurring from Krab Game to SCP happening weekly with set EUIV and HOIV nights occurring on Wednesdays and Thursdays respectively.

Who are our new NCOs?
Lance Corporal Ody, who was an integral part of the leadership both in the Spartans and KKA, brings forward his well honed skills garnered through the years, to the our Centre company. A veteran of the regiment dedicating two years of loyal service to us, Ody has taken up a leadership role in the regiment specifying in developing our newer players both in the Centre and in SF as co-captain. Player development, for those interested, is something that the 45th Nottinghamshire take extremely seriously and it is an absolute honour for someone as skilled and experienced as Ody to be providing that service for the regiment.

Lance Corporal sHype is a prime example of a player who has developed into a top player within our ranks. Originally a senior NCO in the Centre Company, sHype not only brings his raw talent and skill to the company but also offers years of experience  of being an NCO within the regiment to now more specifically our Grenadier Company. sHype will be focusing more on the back line leading aspect than Ody for example, whilst also maintaining a strong presence in supporting Maskman and Achilles in Grenadier groupfights. Welcome back to the staff!
[close]

As a whole, the regiment has made great strides this month, with the improvement of both melee and formations being evident. This can be best seen by our recent results where we have maintained an unbeaten record this month in Grenadier Groupfights. This is not only due to our staunch veteran core carrying the company, but also to our new cadets who have recently come up from the centre company. With another season starting, we have as of last week, opened up another set of Grenadier Trials for any player in the regiment interested in getting involved in the more competitive aspects of the game! The Centre company continues to be the bulk of the regiment with over 80% of our recruits jumping into the meat grinder and yet competitive results are not few and far between with impressive results, especially in 1v1s but also great showings at our casual events featured 4 times a week! The calvary company continues exemplary performances with a gradual steady influx of recruits and is really starting to show the strength of its character as of recent weeks our lights very much follow in their footsteps!

Now to round off the month an important announcement was made, Corporal Louis has been promoted to Battalion Staff level and will act as a junior NCO in the staff, organising not only the Grenadiers but the regiment as a whole. Louis is ideal for this job as his vast past experiences as an NCO is unmatched, being a Colour Sergeant in the 33rd Lights, and Sergeant in the 17th Leceistershire whilst also being a veteran enlisted member in the 1er Hussars - Louis' involvement with these past companies make him a suitable candidate to not only be an NCO but also a leader of the regiment and of our community.

We are now introducing NCOs/Officers of the month and player of the month, where we ask them about their feelings concerning the regiment and their ambitions moving forward.

Company Sergeant Major Pumti - Since I joined the regiment and community ayear ago, during the corona age, it has been a wonderful ride so far! Having made my way up the ranks in the Centre company and co-founding the new SF, it is with great pleasure that I am able to support the rest of the staff in the daily management of this integral part of the regiment. Thanks to all players who continue to attend, and still are willing to throw themself in the cannon fire by my command, this reigment truly is different and special - it is an honour for me to lead all of you. Get involved!

Colour Sergeant Maggoty Bread - As Colour Sergeant in the Lights company it has been my privilege to attend events among a group of friendly and casual people and encourage competitive or fun tactics. Though in the past few months the lights may have struggled with attendance we have pushed through and recovered while having fun and interesting events, and have still made vast impacts in said events. I am very proud to be a part of the 45thN community and look forwards to the future of both the regiment as a whole and the Lights company.

Corporal Saphyro - Starting in the regiment as a Recruit in the Centre Company and now ending up as a Corporal of Horse in the Cavalry Squadron is a great honor for me. Throughout the time I enjoy playing with any company from the regiment and I am happy and proud on what Pepsi (and me) built in the past. It is also a great honor to play alongside veterans of the NW community and fighting for glory and titles

Lance Corporal sHype - Being in this regiment for about 2 years now has been a great experience all in all. Starting out as an NCO in the Centre and having seen the development of the centre - improving from being dogshit to now actually being half decent, this regiment proves that it really does keep its members close to its heart. Regarding the grenadiers, the company is going well and I am having happy to see new players joining the regiment.

Guardsman Ben - The 45th Nottinghamshire strikes at everything I was looking for coming into EU NW. A Regiment that takes things seriously while also being able to have fun. The balance of having both competitive and casual events makes it the best regiment for anyone looking to get involved. The biggest, the richest and the best.

The 45th Nottinghamshire in action

Spoiler

Click on the screenshots to increase their size.

[close]

We are still looking for new members. Recruitment might close soon for an undetermined period, so do not hesitate any longer and get involved  enlist for the 45th Nottinghamshire today.

[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
« Last Edit: May 01, 2022, 06:11:48 pm by 45thN Official »

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #8228 on: May 01, 2022, 06:12:41 pm »
Ben told me something else.
click here to join the 84th

Offline Veto

• Private
  • Mehhh... Be nice to each other I guess.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Veto
« Reply #8229 on: May 01, 2022, 06:44:31 pm »

Offline Poberta

• Colonel
  • Coc great power IRL historian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_kgd_poberta

Phailur

« Reply #8232 on: May 02, 2022, 03:20:14 am »

Phailur

« Reply #8233 on: May 02, 2022, 03:25:21 am »

Offline Kong

• Second Lieutenant
  • forever PRY + COC #RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kong
« Reply #8234 on: May 02, 2022, 11:18:43 am »
did you just triple post you madman