Author Topic: NA Spring 4v4 League  (Read 28977 times)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
Re: NA Spring 4v4 League
« Reply #180 on: January 10, 2020, 04:56:17 am »
Aces is back boiz

cross-over team from NWDL

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #181 on: January 11, 2020, 02:40:43 am »
Drunken/Cwater Story
Okay since people are assuming shit and forming sides I wanted to clear up the Drunken situation. The 28th I believe we did a scrim vs Yolo's team however I wasn't there to see what happen. Others like Armada & Artanis who were there that night don't remember what happened. Both Drunken and Cwater told me different stories but the rundown is that they got mad at each other and had some big fight. Drunken kicked Cwater from the groupchat after the fight. Then Cwater was thinking about leaving the team but decided to stay. Drunken wouldn't let him back on the team any-though Cwater wanted to. Fast foward to a couple of nights ago, I talked to Drunken about the team and how we needed Cwater. I told him again Cwater wanted to be on the team and you should send him a Inv to the chat. He tells me Cwater blocked him on steam but Cwater doesn't have him blocked. When I told him Cwater didn't have him blocked he said no. Movement and Armada agreed Drunken should let Cwater back on the team and just get over what happened. Of course drunken said no. Last night I talked to Drunken about what options he had with the team. I gave him 3 choices of A). Let Cwater back on the team and sort the issues out, B). step down from the team, or C). Be a FA (Idk if he heard me tell him this or not). When I talked to the mods about what happen they pretty much agreed that both of them should stop bitching and just play together. I didn't want to kick Cwater out the league because of the fact that he wanted to still play on the team and didn't want him in FA since it would be unfair to every other team in the league if a first round guy was in FA (which would mean a team would have 2 first round picks). I don't get why Drunken is saying I couped him when I gave him options but I thought I was being fair with him about the situation. The guy picked Cwater any-though they had some type of "beef" in the past which I didn't get why. I am still willing to let Drunken back on the team and play or become a FA if he wants to. I didn't get the chance to tell him since he blocked me on steam. I just wanted to tell people what happen since he is trying to make me look bad. I thought I was being fair and am still will give him the chance to play on the team or in the league again.
[close]
« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 05:15:15 am by -Nick »

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #182 on: January 11, 2020, 02:46:12 am »
cytiuz step up as captain
« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 02:48:47 am by Styx- »

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #183 on: January 11, 2020, 02:48:39 am »
Spartan was couped by nick smh
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: January 11, 2020, 02:49:49 am »
so a captain can't drop someone from their own team just because that person still wants to be on it? they prob should have stopped fighting and played but js. it was his team

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 11, 2020, 02:51:14 am »
Dictator Nickhole

Offline NW_Player_Analytics

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: January 11, 2020, 02:51:31 am »
our team has been spectating matches and will provide in-depth analysis on each.

NW analytics premium will be available for $9.99 a month.

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
« Reply #187 on: January 11, 2020, 02:52:30 am »
LOL

Offline DrunkenSpartan

• Sergeant Major
  • Run towards the sound of thunder :P It's more fun.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Fus_Spartan
« Reply #188 on: January 11, 2020, 02:52:54 am »
lies that would make merc frank proud
Okay since people are assuming shit and forming sides I wanted to clear up the Drunken situation. The 28th I believe we did a scrim vs Yolo's team however I wasn't there to see what happen. Others like Armada & Artanis who were there that night don't remember what happened. Both Drunken and Cwater told me different stories but the rundown is that they got mad at each other and had some big fight. Cwater was thinking about leaving the team but decided to stay. Drunken wouldn't let him back on the team any-though Cwater wanted to. Fast foward to a couple of nights ago, I talked to Drunken about the team and how we needed Cwater. I told him again Cwater wanted to be on the team and you should send him a Inv to the chat. He tells me Cwater blocked him on steam but Cwater doesn't have him blocked. When I told him Cwater didn't have him blocked he said no. Movement and Armada agreed Drunken should let Cwater back on the team and just get over what happened. Of course drunken said no. Last night I talked to Drunken about what options he had with the team. I gave him 3 choices of A). Let Cwater back on the team and sort the issues out, B). step down from the team, or C). Be a FA (Idk if he heard me tell him this or not). When I talked to the mods about what happen they pretty much agreed that both of them should stop bitching and just play together. I didn't want to kick Cwater out the league because of the fact that he wanted to still play on the team and didn't want him in FA since it would be unfair to every other team in the league if a first round guy was in FA (which would mean a team would have 2 first round picks). I don't get why Drunken is saying I couped him when I gave him options but I thought I was being fair with him about the situation. The guy picked Cwater any-though they had some type of "beef" in the past which I didn't get why. I am still willing to let Drunken back on the team and play or become a FA if he wants to. I didn't get the chance to tell him since he blocked me on steam. I just wanted to tell people what happen since he is trying to make me look bad. I thought I was being fair and am still will give him the chance to play on the team or in the league again.
[close]

cytiuz it is your time to step up as captain and coup nickcole as he coup'd me
It's the same old thing since 1916
In your head, in your head they're still fighting
With their tanks and their bombs
And air bombs and their guns
In your head, in your head they are dying...

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 11, 2020, 02:53:02 am »
thats Bills alt btw

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #190 on: January 11, 2020, 02:53:22 am »
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #191 on: January 11, 2020, 02:53:28 am »
our team has been spectating matches and will provide in-depth analysis on each.

you rated teh MVP as a 77. Disrespectful
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline NW_Player_Analytics

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: January 11, 2020, 02:54:54 am »

you rated teh MVP as a 77. Disrespectful
that was the intern, we fired him.

ratings coming soon

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: January 11, 2020, 02:56:08 am »
Me and Risk are making a new team with Drunken

Offline DrunkenSpartan

• Sergeant Major
  • Run towards the sound of thunder :P It's more fun.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Fus_Spartan
« Reply #194 on: January 11, 2020, 02:57:19 am »
Me and Risk are making a new team with Drunken

captain sanders ez
It's the same old thing since 1916
In your head, in your head they're still fighting
With their tanks and their bombs
And air bombs and their guns
In your head, in your head they are dying...