Author Topic: Maximou's Sword List Unbiased Version  (Read 4276 times)

Radulf

Re: Maximou's Sword List Unbiased Version
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2019, 12:50:24 pm »
Spoiler
Imagine putting unbiased in the title of your thread and then proceeding to put ExTaZz that high  ;D

Stop. Get some help
Extazz rating being that high has made me unable to take this list seriously what so ever and putting yourself 5 points above Gibby is a bit laughable as well. Even if you are better claiming you're that much better than him is delusional at best.
If someone below ExTaZz94 want to complain:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/ExTaZz94//
He won't refuse an FT7
You just said it's a groupfighting list as well? There is a reason Extaz was benched for all of the final rounds in that sword tournament except for 2.
Because the people who played in his place were better, that's why they're above him
[close]
If he was as good as this list implied he would have played more rounds. I've seen Extaz play with a sword in native and in NW and tbh he isn't good. He might be able to win in a duel against certain players due to his patience that he has from bayonet duels by playing fully passive and doing nothing other than his skey feints but I find it unlikely he'd even beat anywhere near half the people he is above.
Anyway all the lists on GF are based on opinions, but for the duel it can be verified, if ExTaZz is so high it is also because of his skill in duel, he must put 7-0 to more than half the players below him
« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 12:57:22 pm by Zeyden »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2019, 12:55:18 pm »
Spoiler
Imagine putting unbiased in the title of your thread and then proceeding to put ExTaZz that high  ;D

Stop. Get some help
Extazz rating being that high has made me unable to take this list seriously what so ever and putting yourself 5 points above Gibby is a bit laughable as well. Even if you are better claiming you're that much better than him is delusional at best.
He won't refuse an FT7
You just said it's a groupfighting list as well? There is a reason Extaz was benched for all of the final rounds in that sword tournament except for 2.
Because the people who played in his place were better, that's why they're above him
[close]
If he was as good as this list implied he would have played more rounds. I've seen Extaz play with a sword in native and in NW and tbh he isn't good. He might be able to win in a duel against certain players due to his patience that he has from bayonet duels by playing fully passive and doing nothing other than his skey feints but I find it unlikely he'd even beat anywhere near half the people he is above.
Anyway all the lists on GF are based on opinions, but for the duel it can be verified, if ExTaZz is so high it is also because of his skill in duel, he must put 7-0 to more than half the players above him
You mean below him I guess? Okay so if I play Extaz and he doesn't 7-0 me and it's a close duel or I beat him you're saying he'll go down?
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Radulf

« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2019, 01:03:19 pm »
Spoiler

Stop. Get some help
He won't refuse an FT7
[close]
Anyway all the lists on GF are based on opinions, but for the duel it can be verified, if ExTaZz is so high it is also because of his skill in duel, he must put 7-0 to more than half the players above him
You mean below him I guess? Okay so if I play Extaz and he doesn't 7-0 me and it's a close duel or I beat him you're saying he'll go down?
You can propose him an FT7, i said : to more than half the players below him, maybe you're not part of that half since you're good with a sword
« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 03:56:35 pm by Zeyden »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2019, 01:06:56 pm »
Spoiler

Stop. Get some help
He won't refuse an FT7
[close]
You can propose him an FT7, i said :  to more than half the players below him, maybe you're not part of that half since you're good with a sword
I don't think he'd 7-0 anyone from Domi up to be honest.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline ClaSh

• French Pioneer
  • Colonel
  • Opinionated but I'm always spitting straight facts
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Nr.24] hachiman
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2019, 01:22:28 pm »
Yikes.

Not putting Tib above everyone in tier 2 is a big joke.

Elsse

« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2019, 01:23:25 pm »

Nock

« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2019, 01:51:09 pm »
Yikes.

Not putting Tib above everyone in tier 2 is a big joke.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2019, 02:16:12 pm »
These NW newbs thinking they can attack and block in 4 directions! HA! It seems we're playing a new type of game and it's called 'Who can rate the French the highest', Maximou is winning so far.

kind regards
trot888
« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 02:18:12 pm by trot888 »

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2019, 02:18:39 pm »
Is this based on sword vs sword in NW or sword vs bayonet in tournaments?
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2019, 02:27:09 pm »
Is this based on sword vs sword in NW or sword vs bayonet in tournaments?
I think it's just sword in general.

Offline Gandalf_the_cool

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RK_Ryuzaki\Grey_Warden
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2019, 03:20:37 pm »
As the 3rd strongest swordsman of the NW community, I deem myself qualified to take it upon myself to make a list of my own.
1. [[Salty]] of Tropical Paradise - unlimited
2. Ivan/DOMI when they use 100% of their power. . . - 200/100
3. Extazz - 100/100
4. Garry - 99.99999/100
5. Maxime - 99.99998/100
6. (Jävla) Fitta - 95.00956/100 Kind Regards
7. Yours truly - 88/100 (forever and always apparently)
8. People who are bad
The list was made with the assistance and under the auspices of the Legendary NW Council. Meekly acquiesce to the validity of the list or face the unbridled wrath of the Council.

Nock

« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2019, 03:36:32 pm »
As the 3rd strongest swordsman of the NW community, I deem myself qualified to take it upon myself to make a list of my own.
3. Extazz - 100/100
4. Garry - 99.99999/100
5. Maxime - 99.99998/100
8. People who are bad
The list was made with the assistance and under the auspices of the Legendary NW Council. Meekly acquiesce to the validity of the list or face the unbridled wrath of the Council.

Very accurate list

Offline nIvan

• Colonel
  • hello
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hi
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2019, 03:45:14 pm »
3. Extazz - 100/100
4. Garry - 99.99999/100
5. Maxime - 99.99998/100
8. People who are bad
Finally an unbiased list

Offline Ciiges

• First Lieutenant
  • swift as death
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Huss_Brg_Ciiges[4]
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2019, 07:28:29 pm »
Listen here little man, I'm a fucking god.
I'm the best infantry player to have graced NW all these years, you watch your dirty little mouth rat.
Extaz fucking WHO? I'm Ciiges, you donkey, I'M THE GOD OF THE BLADE.

Non biased, GET THOSE TONGUES OUT OF YOUR ASS AND RE-WRITE THIS BIASED SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!