Author Topic: Event Ideas  (Read 54000 times)

David_Schrein

Re: Event Ideas
« Reply #165 on: February 03, 2020, 01:42:29 pm »
The Napoleonic Lion 1v1 Tournament?

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #166 on: February 03, 2020, 01:54:13 pm »
Maybe host NWL yes heri so Dominant Comp regs can take 2hour matches and sit on hills
hahahahahahahahahahahahah

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #167 on: February 03, 2020, 02:34:54 pm »
Maybe host NWL yes heri so Dominant Comp regs can take 2hour matches and sit on hills
Good one vego

Elsse

« Reply #168 on: February 03, 2020, 02:35:34 pm »
hahahahahahahahahahahahah

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #169 on: February 03, 2020, 02:51:34 pm »
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: February 03, 2020, 03:05:59 pm »
Maybe host nation cup 1v1 tournament for we got a lot of people playing and stop critics against regs  ;)
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #171 on: February 03, 2020, 03:07:29 pm »
Maybe host nation cup 1v1 tournament for we got a lot of people playing and stop critics against regs  ;)
Oh no, then it will be 92nd vs 15th all over again, but with nations...

Look NL/BE vs CIS or NL/BE vs NA
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: February 03, 2020, 03:10:19 pm »
I don't think so and it will be nice to do  :)
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: February 03, 2020, 09:03:30 pm »
So when is this sapper tournament happening?

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #174 on: February 20, 2020, 07:35:50 am »
hi i am offering €200 towards the prize pool for anyone that wants to host a 2v2 tournament (1 sword, 1 bayonet) or 3v3 tournament (1 sword, 2 bayonet) as long as it is hosted on a saturday. alternatively a sunday after the 29th march is ok, but by that point bannerlord is out so not really ideal.
AM OPEN TO NEGOTIATION ON FORMAT BUT I WON'T DONATE MORE THAN 250
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: February 20, 2020, 08:39:57 am »
hi i am offering €200 towards the prize pool for anyone that wants to host a 2v2 tournament (1 sword, 1 bayonet) or 3v3 tournament (1 sword, 2 bayonet) as long as it is hosted on a saturday. alternatively a sunday after the 29th march is ok, but by that point bannerlord is out so not really ideal.
Hasn't payed his previous tournament yet, and already starts making new promises.smh

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #176 on: February 20, 2020, 08:46:26 am »
Hasn't payed his previous tournament yet, and already starts making new promises.smh

i was never paying for anything in TWC, joe pledged the money for that, I was just hosting. I paid out 250 euros (+250 more from joe) the last time I contributed to a prize on nw for that 5v5. I’ve paid out 500+ for native tournaments too. Never broken a promise to pay ty
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: February 20, 2020, 09:26:36 am »

i was never paying for anything in TWC, joe pledged the money for that, I was just hosting. I paid out 250 euros (+250 more from joe) the last time I contributed to a prize on nw for that 5v5. I’ve paid out 500+ for native tournaments too. Never broken a promise to pay ty
I understand that joe is the one who had the money. But you were the main organiser for that tournament. Along with the fact that no one from NW knows joe, it was your promise to pay that prize pool out. You were the only organiser that really posted on fse. You were basically the face of that tournament to NW people. You, as the main organiser, should've made sure that joe could pay the money before you promised a 1000 euro prize pool. If you can't be 100% sure that he will be able to pay, then don't promise the money. Easy as that.

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #178 on: February 20, 2020, 09:56:16 am »
I mean if someone tells you they are going to donate X money to the prize pool as an organiser it is not your fault if they then decide not to at the end. You cannot control other people's actions, you can only take their word. Have you left your brain in bed this morning Rikkert?  ???
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #179 on: February 20, 2020, 11:13:29 am »
Are we really surprised joe didn't dish out a 1000 euro to some random people he doesn't give a fuck about. We all know he was not going to pay up Ciiges said multiple times, joe doesn't pay