Author Topic: ♚ 12th (East Suffolk) Regiment of Foot ♚ [Disbanded]  (Read 626518 times)

Offline Who-

• Colonel
  • You been lookin' for the wrong one
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: ♚ 12th (East Suffolk) Regiment of Foot ♚ [Recruiting NA]
« Reply #1095 on: October 07, 2013, 07:23:16 am »
New page?
I'm like a reincarnated Saltyy But I actually have some talent.

Offline JackieChan

• First Lieutenant
  • Galavant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: October 07, 2013, 09:16:29 am »
There should be around 10 regiments in NA that can bring 10 people. :P

Offline JackieChan

• First Lieutenant
  • Galavant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: October 07, 2013, 09:26:13 am »
12th
9yLG
12e
19thIJA
3eVolt
63e
44th
29th
27th
79th
21e
21y
1er Gren

Thats 13 right there. Of course not all of them will sign up, but it's enough for a league. :P

Offline Salt

• Major
  • We really out here
    • View Profile
  • Nick: bless
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1098 on: October 07, 2013, 12:59:26 pm »
12th
9yLG
12e
19thIJA
3eVolt
63e
44th
29th
27th
79th
21e
21y
1er Gren

Thats 13 right there. Of course not all of them will sign up, but it's enough for a league. :P

I doubt they'd sign up because of the 9y/12th/3e/63e dominance.
I'm the reincarnated Who- with no talent.

Offline MackCW

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: October 07, 2013, 02:51:34 pm »
Unfortunately Jackie not that many 1v1's happen in NA anymore, the big regiments prefer to avoid them if possible.

Offline JackieChan

• First Lieutenant
  • Galavant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: October 07, 2013, 05:34:34 pm »
Unfortunately Jackie not that many 1v1's happen in NA anymore, the big regiments prefer to avoid them if possible.
Sadly, thats what happened to the EU community too. Most big regiments don't want to fight other big regiments anymore. Either dislike or fear of losing. I don't get it. The ones who should be worried are the ones who have the biggest reputations or the least defeats. Would be a chance for all the smaller regiments or even big regiments to prove their worth.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #1101 on: October 07, 2013, 05:36:25 pm »
Well, it comes down to the fact that most of the NA regiments are more passive in their tactics, not too many commanders are gun-ho and wanting to get into melee.\

About the only regiment that does 1v1's on the spot is the 12th and maybe the 63e.

Also, was going back through the 23e stuff, I challenged the 9y to a 1v1, is that a first  ???
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Mathias

• Captain
  • 1st place 1v1 and a little more since I forgot
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: October 07, 2013, 06:24:53 pm »
Well, it comes down to the fact that most of the NA regiments are more passive in their tactics, not too many commanders are gun-ho and wanting to get into melee.\

About the only regiment that does 1v1's on the spot is the 12th and maybe the 63e.

Also, was going back through the 23e stuff, I challenged the 9y to a 1v1, is that a first  ???
You also challenged the 3e which we got rekt.

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1103 on: October 07, 2013, 06:42:44 pm »
12th
9yLG
12e
19thIJA
3eVolt
63e
44th
29th
27th
79th
21e
21y
1er Gren

I doubt they'd sign up because of the 9y/12th/3e/63e dominance.

You mean the 3e/63e/12th/9why

:P

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #1104 on: October 07, 2013, 06:44:40 pm »

You also challenged the 3e which we got rekt.

They also counted it on their record even though it was unofficial, for the love of mankind take it off your victory record Grimsight.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mexico is part of NA, damn gringos
« Reply #1105 on: October 07, 2013, 07:10:24 pm »
Well NA regs talk to much... its only about 4 regs ( 12th..9y..63e..3e ) other regs just talk about how good they are and when you challenge them they run away or say excuses, we know what reg/regs.. People should learn that this is a game.. people just wanna have fun... ooooo boys just wanna have fun
Father of the NA Competitive Scene

Offline tico13

• Donator
  • NA Server Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3rd_Col_Tico
« Reply #1106 on: October 07, 2013, 07:22:47 pm »
12th
9yLG
12e
19thIJA
3eVolt
63e
44th
29th
27th
79th
21e
21y
1er Gren

Good list. Except I don't know that the 19thIJA and 1erGren can bring enough people... I can also think of a few more regiments that have the capability. Not much, but a few. But as the discussion has been repeating, a multitude of regiments will not sign up. Look at my recent groupfighting tournament as an example. I made sure the entire NA community within my scope of awareness knew of it. 11 regiments took the bait and signed up. Of those 11, only 8 actually showed up, the others citing "It's not worth going to, look at the bracket." as their reason for no longer attending. Some of those troopers whom still came struggled a bit to pull the numbers.

Point being the NA community is in my opinion, in a larger state of disrepair than the EU community. Obviously, the game is nowhere near as popular giving us smaller numbers to work with. Our "Big regiments" are those that bring 25-30 guys. I think in Europe, that is somewhat average attendance? Then our average regiments don't really bother training men or anything, so that those few regiments that have decent skill base and end up improving members are the ones that consistently linebattle and such.

For the last 2 or 3 years that I've been in the community, I've envied the larger EU community and its scope of gameplay and skill that NA can't achieve  :'(

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: October 07, 2013, 07:30:13 pm »
That's why I joined an EU reg, usually attendance for regiments is 20-30, with the bigger ones pulling around 35-50.
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Locust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: October 07, 2013, 07:33:10 pm »
At the end of the day guys, what matters to me is having fun playing the game and being with your regiment. 1v1 are fun along as nobody is going to brag how great they are. 54th will 1v1 peeps.... unoffical ofcourse

Offline JackieChan

• First Lieutenant
  • Galavant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: October 07, 2013, 07:33:41 pm »
12th
9yLG
12e
19thIJA
3eVolt
63e
44th
29th
27th
79th
21e
21y
1er Gren

Good list. Except I don't know that the 19thIJA and 1erGren can bring enough people... I can also think of a few more regiments that have the capability. Not much, but a few. But as the discussion has been repeating, a multitude of regiments will not sign up. Look at my recent groupfighting tournament as an example. I made sure the entire NA community within my scope of awareness knew of it. 11 regiments took the bait and signed up. Of those 11, only 8 actually showed up, the others citing "It's not worth going to, look at the bracket." as their reason for no longer attending. Some of those troopers whom still came struggled a bit to pull the numbers.

Point being the NA community is in my opinion, in a larger state of disrepair than the EU community. Obviously, the game is nowhere near as popular giving us smaller numbers to work with. Our "Big regiments" are those that bring 25-30 guys. I think in Europe, that is somewhat average attendance? Then our average regiments don't really bother training men or anything, so that those few regiments that have decent skill base and end up improving members are the ones that consistently linebattle and such.

For the last 2 or 3 years that I've been in the community, I've envied the larger EU community and its scope of gameplay and skill that NA can't achieve  :'(
You know the NA community better than I do, so I won't argue. Just thought it would be worth a shot, making the NA community more interesting. I know that back in the 91st, pretty much everyone in the regiment prefered 1v1s over any other lbs and most other regimental members do too. Sadly it's mostly the leaders of regiments, that refuse 1v1s out of fear of losing, which is what is the case here too I fear.

Nevertheless, I think it might be worth a shot and we could see how many people would be up for it. If enough sign up it could pull through and possibly gain popularity, if not well then FUCK ME! :P

At the end of the day guys, what matters to me is having fun playing the game and being with your regiment. 1v1 are fun along as nobody is going to brag how great they are. 54th will 1v1 peeps.... unoffical ofcourse
Of course! Which is the entire point of having a 1v1, having fun. Just having normal laggy big lbs that are non competitive and count for nothing gets boring. 1v1s are perfect for being a bit competitive and even if you lose, it is more fun to see where your regiment is at than just playing the same old boring meaningless battles over and over again. People should be respectful of course during 1v1s but I don't get why all the regiments always want matches that count nothing. Losing is a way of learning (or so I heard) and it builds character. :P

Spoiler
On a serious note, if you lose you will have something saying you lost on the internet, BIG DEAL!
[close]
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 07:37:32 pm by JackieChan »