Author Topic: Leib-Grenadier-Regiment "König Friedrich Wilhelm III.“ (1. Brandenburgisches)  (Read 298515 times)

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
I was 9-11 and then finished 10-19 LMAOOOO
click here to join the 84th

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
  • Side: Neutral
Who wants to talk about the round when Yoshie could've gotten an easy 2-4 kills but just ran right by them for their spawn? In the middle of a groupfight, Yoshie was playing Sharks and Minnows. You hate to see it tbh
smh that what no sleeps does to you

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
He was practicing for Thursday night

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Dredd

• Second Lieutenant
  • 2e(AU) - 84th(NA)
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Dredd
Who wants to talk about the round when Yoshie could've gotten an easy 2-4 kills but just ran right by them for their spawn? In the middle of a groupfight, Yoshie was playing Sharks and Minnows. You hate to see it tbh
smh that what no sleeps does to you

Go to an event deprived of sleep and breakfast, then you'll see the worst

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
I was 9-11 and then finished 10-19 LMAOOOO
smh always bottom fragging glenn

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
Shhhh 9-20 it's okay old man

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV

Everyone loves to either play left or right sided. Guess who gets stuck in the middle with two other people in a 16v16? Me, Fart, and Sleek. Sometimes Squirts and BabyJ would join us in the mid. But we'd just get cracked like an egg.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker

Everyone loves to either play left or right sided. Guess who gets stuck in the middle with two other people in a 16v16? Me, Fart, and Sleek. Sometimes Squirts and BabyJ would join us in the mid. But we'd just get cracked like an egg.

Mid > Flanks
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE

Damn mid isn’t doing well?

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker

We doing fine. Our main problem is when one side pushes, that side of mid gets spread thin and that’s where we have problems. The joint of the push. To any regiments wondering how to beat the LG in a groupfight, that’s how you do it. Exploit the joint.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
fuck fuck fuck FUCK

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Superbad

• Donator
    • View Profile

Mid > Flanks

Mid is SOOOO important in a groupfight. A lot of people don't realize that tbh.

We doing fine. Our main problem is when one side pushes, that side of mid gets spread thin and that’s where we have problems. The joint of the push. To any regiments wondering how to beat the LG in a groupfight, that’s how you do it. Exploit the joint.

Hopefully we fix some things after that groupfight so any regiment willing to try it just gets de_stroyed.

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
Finally they fucking added a resolution fix for KOTOR

EDIT: Fucks sake it doesn't even run on this FUCKING COMPUTER!
« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 07:00:10 am by Sgt.Winters »

Offline Superbad

• Donator
    • View Profile
Finally they fucking added a resolution fix for KOTOR

EDIT: Fucks sake it doesn't even run on this FUCKING COMPUTER!

I can never get in to KOTOR. I just want my lightsaber so I can fuck shit up as Revan.