Author Topic: North American Community List-NaCl Reborn [Update 2.0: The NaCl Floweth]  (Read 147050 times)

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
The music is good because Christopher Tin is a divine individual. His Civ 4 work, mmmmmmmmmmm

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
  • Side: Neutral
what about the 98e

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
That there is the ONLY reason why the LG is being held back from making the all time regiment list as I've been reading through the previous pages. 

I don't remember saying anything about the drama.

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
That there is the ONLY reason why the LG is being held back from making the all time regiment list as I've been reading through the previous pages. 

I don't remember saying anything about the drama.
That part is mostly for others that may influence your decision. As well it not having universal support from everyone.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Well then, seeing as I haven't really seen any nay-sayers, with the worst I have seen being people on the fence about it, go ahead and draft me up their entry and I will put it in.

So if anyone has a problem with that, speak now or forever hold your peace.

I may also adjust all time players a little bit. I think I did Ghost an injustice in hindsight, as well as I might go through Havocs list and see what I like.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 01:16:18 am by AP0CALYPS3 »

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
Nappy didn’t leave, he got coupd lolololol but LG deserves to be on all time list. I vouch
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
Dan the Chef, greatest player ever
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Yvrul

• Private
  • Lt. of the 1. Leib Husaren, IV Korps for life
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1LH_Lt_Lurvy / 4e_Huss_Cvl_Lurvy
Airraider and Dante_Fuast all time melee list.

For doing what?

Can't speak about Airraider during his 1stFKI days, but in the 15e he was their best player, 33e their best, IV Korps competitive line our best player and when he joined the 58e for TNWL he was our best player. He defeated everyone in Ft7's during the 58e and had a winning record against AsianP who at this time was in his prime in melee I believe. I believe AsianP got one or two win vs him eventually though.

He falls under the Puppytron category though. He never really took the game serious from when I met him. But looking at the all time list, I would say he is better than everyone 88 down and possibly the 89 range. I am bias of course.

As for Dante_Faust, I just have a lot of respect for him. First good infantry player I ever met. He probably isn't a all time-great, but to me he is.

Oatmeal

yea when orcaryo called vortex’s house with Russian and waste both laughing  in the teamspeak.

darn 45e

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
Well then, seeing as I haven't really seen any nay-sayers, with the worst I have seen being people on the fence about it, go ahead and draft me up their entry and I will put it in.

I may also adjust all time players a little bit. I think I did Ghost an injustice in hindsight, as well as I might go through Havocs list and see what I like.

I do object, I'm just trying to politely word it in my post that I've been in the process of making lol.

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
yea when orcaryo called vortex’s house with Russian and waste both laughing  in the teamspeak.

darn 45e
LOL
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy

darn 45e
Still was wrong, but it was funny in the moment.

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)

darn 45e
not to mention waste said vortex deserved the doxxing :thinking:

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile

I do object, I'm just trying to politely word it in my post that I've been in the process of making lol.

Hurry up you Weeb.

I have other changes I would like to gauge opinion on after I make a decision on the LG.