Author Topic: North American League Of Groupfighting *300 Dollar Prize*  (Read 24366 times)

Offline Kuni Garu

• First Lieutenant
  • 51st_Cpt_Kuni/ 17th_Invte_1stPfc_[K]uni
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: North American League Of Groupfighting
« Reply #75 on: April 10, 2018, 05:35:45 am »
Hey man don't listen to the haters! Good luck!
Did he already finish boot camp or did they kick him lol ?
wheres the love?

Offline Piktonss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 10, 2018, 05:41:37 am »
Regiment name:  Nr4
Regiment leader and Steam Profile: DjOverjoy- http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198045489030/
Expected attendance:[/b] 10-15
Regiment thread or Steam Group:
Thread: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=38194.0
Steam Group: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/No4InfReg
Do you understand the rules?[Y/N]: Yes
accepted

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #77 on: April 10, 2018, 06:23:54 am »
Hey man don't listen to the haters! Good luck!
Did he already finish boot camp or did they kick him lol ?
I graduated on Friday  8)

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #78 on: April 10, 2018, 06:43:13 am »
Spoiler
NickCole has a deep hate for me so he's trying to say its fake :(
Not really just trying to help him out
Helping him out by making less regiments signing up?
How is a country a regiment?

at the time it was a National NA thing by the title so....
6. This is a Regimental Groupfighting Tournament, so teams must be made up of players from
    the regiment.

like i said before, by that rule, that makes it rgl and I thought Label owns the name? based on last time. should prob contact label
[close]
Risk just because it is a Regimental Groupfighting League and Label host RGL doesn't mean that he can't make his own RGL.....

idk man. I think Label knows and is contacting the mods. so i hear
He changed the name so what is the big issue? I just assume you are mad that someone like Godfreid, Label, or Russian isn't hosting it.

Piktonss trying to do something is cool, but I am just saying it's RGL just under a different name. I think it's obvious and Label owns it from last season. if label gives him the name then so be it.

#justiceforgreenland
he doesn’t need labels permission. You said it yourself it has a different name.
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
« Reply #79 on: April 10, 2018, 07:28:19 am »
piktons we gotta talk but ur steam down

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
  • Nick: 41stNY Col | discord.gg/41stny
« Reply #80 on: April 10, 2018, 06:27:37 pm »
Good luck I guess, seems this is really thrown together through and ik myself and others would’ve wanted a more experienced person to run a RGL type thing.

I’d like to echo bean’s points from before - first decide on a name. Second, you clearly don’t know the community of you accepted team Greenland, so work on that. Third, for the love of god get better refs. I love vetro and James but I wouldn’t trust  them to ref a professional tournament imho. Fourth, this league has such a skill bias I’m not sure what you’re going to do about it. Only pro melee regs in this are 6te and Nr4, and the rest have little to no melee experience. So I would think about ways to make this fair. Fifth, deal with controversy and criticism maturely. Between deleting posts, this whole “stealing name” drama and whatnot, you can handle this professionally.

Anyways that’s my two cents and the reasoning behind why the 15e will not be partaking in the event at this time.

But all that aside, I still must give you props for trying something like this. So, best of luck.
Click Signature to Join the 41st NY Discord

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #81 on: April 10, 2018, 08:01:58 pm »
Good luck I guess, seems this is really thrown together through and ik myself and others would’ve wanted a more experienced person to run a RGL type thing.

I’d like to echo bean’s points from before - first decide on a name. Second, you clearly don’t know the community of you accepted team Greenland, so work on that. Third, for the love of god get better refs. I love vetro and James but I wouldn’t trust  them to ref a professional tournament imho. Fourth, this league has such a skill bias I’m not sure what you’re going to do about it. Only pro melee regs in this are 6te and Nr4, and the rest have little to no melee experience. So I would think about ways to make this fair. Fifth, deal with controversy and criticism maturely. Between deleting posts, this whole “stealing name” drama and whatnot, you can handle this professionally.

Anyways that’s my two cents and the reasoning behind why the 15e will not be partaking in the event at this time.

But all that aside, I still must give you props for trying something like this. So, best of luck.
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

|Viper|

« Reply #82 on: April 10, 2018, 08:42:24 pm »
You know what if you really think that, keep thinking that. I’m not gonna change what you think.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 08:49:04 pm by Vetro. »

Offline maNu

• Corporal
  • Alles für den Sieg!
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 10, 2018, 08:43:03 pm »
Good luck to all NA regiments :*

Offline Piktonss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 10, 2018, 09:02:01 pm »

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #85 on: April 10, 2018, 10:13:10 pm »
Third, for the love of god get better refs. I wouldn’t trust  them to ref a professional tournament imho.

^ This
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 10, 2018, 11:53:19 pm »

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
« Reply #87 on: April 11, 2018, 12:44:53 am »
6te no longer wants to be part of this cya

Offline Piktonss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 11, 2018, 01:18:31 am »
6te no longer wants to be part of this cya
Ok

Offline Piktonss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 11, 2018, 04:24:46 am »
Signing up for Kuni

Regiment name: 44th
Regiment leader and Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/LordBannerlord/
Expected attendance:[/b] 10+
Regiment thread or Steam Group: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/44thNA
Do you understand the rules?[Y/N]: Yea