Author Topic: NWWC 2018 Suggestions  (Read 42829 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NWWC Suggestions
« Reply #360 on: May 02, 2018, 02:00:50 pm »
The argument about low ping is better than high ping is simply bullshit.

Sure it's easier to become average or 'good' with a lower ping but if you perfect your high or low ping playstyle then ultimately it's skill, practise and dedication not your ping that has allowed you to do so.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #361 on: May 02, 2018, 02:43:24 pm »

Sure it's easier to become average or 'good' with a lower ping but if you perfect your high or low ping playstyle then ultimately it's skill, practise and dedication not your ping that has allowed you to do so.
If ping from 10 to 50 doesn't matter then i cant understand why NL refused to play on German servers with +10 ping
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #362 on: May 02, 2018, 03:38:46 pm »

Shut up!!!!!!!!!Otherwise Max1m won't have a valid excuse for his defeats with the russian team!!!
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: May 02, 2018, 03:57:05 pm »

the well-fed don't understand the hungry. You can’t judge the whole community with Xeon precedent which happened 4 years ago, no sense.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 04:02:00 pm by Council »

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: May 02, 2018, 03:57:42 pm »

If ping from 10 to 50 doesn't matter then i cant understand why NL refused to play on German servers with +10 ping
Once more, the well-fed don't understand the hungry.
Spoiler
сытый голодного не вразумит, пока он сам не поиграет с таким пингом, то ничего не поймёт. Что самое интересное, его мнение базируется исключительно на прецеденте Ксеона, имевшем место 4 года назад.
[close]
« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 04:00:42 pm by Council »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: May 02, 2018, 04:17:39 pm »

the well-fed don't understand the hungry. You can’t judge the whole community with Xeon precedent which happened 4 years ago, no sense.
I started playing with 45-70 ping (as I spent most my time in Scotland), I won multiple tournaments with this ping. I don't need pathetic excuses like you. :)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: May 02, 2018, 04:23:49 pm »

I started playing with 45-70 ping (as I spent most my time in Scotland), I won multiple tournaments with this ping. I don't need pathetic excuses like you. :)
I mean every low skill is able to beat you nowadays, you are out of any example to compare, sorry.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 04:26:50 pm by Council »

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #367 on: May 02, 2018, 04:33:39 pm »

I mean every low skill is able to beat you nowadays, you are out of any example to compare, sorry.

how ironic

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: May 02, 2018, 04:40:52 pm »

how ironic
He doesn’t want to understand ;D

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: May 02, 2018, 04:54:46 pm »
Listen carefully,  “me and my budd Xeon played very descent years ago with a high ping, and in that case I would say you guys are totally noobs”, so tell me why you aren’t able to achieve something now and always sitting in the end of the score in every team you play? Times change, it’s not 2014 with oldfucks(most of them probably gonna suck if they’d comeback).
Wake up and face the reality.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #370 on: May 02, 2018, 05:02:26 pm »

Because German servers are genuinely shit. How often are we supposed to tell you? French and NL servers are literally the best you can get in Europe.

Listen carefully,  “me and my budd Xeon played very descent years ago with a high ping, and in that case I would say you guys are totally noobs”, so tell me why you aren’t able to achieve something now and always sitting in the end of the score in every team you play? Times change, it’s not 2014 with oldfucks(most of them probably gonna suck if they’d comeback).

I mean he won and came 2nd in two tournaments a couple of weeks ago, lol.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: May 02, 2018, 05:03:08 pm »
some of you guys need to understand that you can have a low ping on a scoreboard in a NW server but infact have quite some desync and lag issues due to the server not being good.

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: May 02, 2018, 05:06:00 pm »

Because German servers are genuinely shit. How often are we supposed to tell you? French and NL servers are literally the best you can get in Europe.

Probably, I missed the fact now he has stable 25

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: May 02, 2018, 05:22:16 pm »

Thats why Native NC was played on German servers ::)

there is no technical proof that german servers are shit. Its only opinion of players. 66th and 96y server are german servers and i played on them without any lags (i dont count my internet spikes)

some of you guys need to understand that you can have a low ping on a scoreboard in a NW server but infact have quite some desync and lag issues due to the server not being good.
I have same troubles with my internet and i have this lags every 1-2 minutes but its not cause the server is shit. Your lag issues is your own problem. You will get this lags on french server too
« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 05:24:40 pm by KOBZIK »
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: May 02, 2018, 05:23:21 pm »

Probably, I missed the fact now he has stable 25
I mean I've only come top 3 in 51 tournaments over the past 5 years, nothing too note-able, at least 10 of those were over the last two years, but still yeah any mid-low tier noob I'm sure can rek me now.  ::) ::) ;D ;D