Author Topic: NWWC 2018 Suggestions  (Read 42553 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NWWC Suggestions
« Reply #165 on: March 08, 2018, 09:46:44 am »
Yeah we're just going to pay for 32 different servers all in different locations, that's logical and not going to break the bank.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: March 08, 2018, 09:50:06 am »
Yeah we're just going to pay for 32 different servers all in different locations, that's logical and not going to break the bank.
You don’t need to pay. Don’t you know there are amount of turkish, russian, hispanic even bulgarian servers.
I only need community agreement to ask the right people.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 09:53:08 am by Council »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 08, 2018, 09:53:11 am »
You don’t need to pay. Don’t you know there are amount of turkish, russian, hispanic even bulgarian servers.
I only need a community agreement to ask the right people
We also intend to have quite a few bespoke scripts running on the servers, that'd mean you'd not be able to shoot, join without being on a whitelist, etc. If we put this on 32 regimental servers that means they can't use them for the entire duration of the tournament, I'm sure they'll all agree to that?
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #168 on: March 08, 2018, 09:56:48 am »
We also intend to have quite a few bespoke scripts running on the servers, that'd mean you'd not be able to shoot, join without being on a whitelist, etc. If we put this on 32 regimental servers that means they can't use them for the entire duration of the tournament, I'm sure they'll all agree to that?

Oh yea great scripts and more shit on the servers cuz that makes it not laggy in the end right especially with the quality servers we have now a days.

I mean fuck playing on each country it's own servers that is stupid haven't done it in the past won't do it now.

But to use scripts on a server that you can't shoot?? Last time I checked the admin panel ingame has that option and to white list the servers is even more of a jock, what if some people wanna spec and they ain't on the list.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 08, 2018, 09:58:38 am »

Oh yea great scripts and more shit on the servers cuz that makes it not laggy in the end right especially with the quality servers we have now a days.

I mean fuck playing on each country it's own servers that is stupid haven't done it in the past won't do it now.

But to use scripts on a server that you can't shoot?? Last time I checked the admin panel ingame has that option and to white list the servers is even more of a jock, what if some people wanna spec and they ain't on the list.
That's what streamers are for you donkey.

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: March 08, 2018, 10:01:38 am »
Groupfight mode turns off the melee. According to bespoke, people can cheat the rules anyway(VPN, another key out of white-list) you can’t control it,  just a fact.
What’s the problem with the server preparation? Captains are choosing the date for 3 days minimum and only then they choose a server.

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 08, 2018, 10:03:51 am »

Ofcource, you have a good ping i’m talking about the countries which located far away from the central Europe.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: March 08, 2018, 10:08:17 am »
@Herishey so now we are stuck with shitty cringe streamers sick

@Council i still only have 30 ping vs frenchies with 7 ping so yea don't here me complain, you have had your entire life time on NW to practice with the ping you got given not my fault that you are shit with it, people like Xeon from turkey had 200 ping still beat most people around.

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: March 08, 2018, 10:11:55 am »

@Council i still only have 30 ping vs frenchies with 7 ping so yea don't here me complain, you have had your entire life time on NW to practice with the ping you got given not my fault that you are shit with it, people like Xeon from turkey had 200 ping still beat most people around.
The connection speed matters anyway. Xeon wouldn’t be able to face the same french. He’s too slow and laggy.
And yes, having a 30 ping is still better than 70. Quick maths. I played for two years mostly on russian servers having 7 ping. So please. Having 68 now is really uncomfortable.

Don’t forget ping is the only one reason French side is reaching the NWWC.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 10:13:56 am by Council »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: March 08, 2018, 10:20:53 am »

Potentially, it still needs to be discussed tonight.

The connection speed matters anyway. Xeon wouldn’t be able to face the same french. He’s too slow and laggy.
And yes, having a 30 ping is still better than 70. Quick maths. I played for two years mostly on russian servers having 7 ping. So please. Having 68 now is really uncomfortable.

The French side lost three years in a row on French servers, it's not like their ping is the only reason they win at the moment.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: March 08, 2018, 10:44:24 am »

As I said if you would have played like Kobzik, Zork and elessar on EU servers maybe you would have been able to actually play proper instead of complaining :)

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: March 08, 2018, 10:59:06 am »

As I said if you would have played like Kobzik, Zork and elessar on EU servers maybe you would have been able to actually play proper instead of complaining :)
I can teach you how to melee even i’m younger in NW and nope i’m discussing it for the teammates which would be happy playing with low ping.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #177 on: March 08, 2018, 12:12:52 pm »

Kobzik is from Kiev, he has same ping as me, so basically that's difference in 20 or even 30 between me and council
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: March 08, 2018, 12:18:42 pm »
 - Whitelists scripts are a must, especially when you have countries such as Ukraine not behaving.

If possible, would it be possible to have some form of User X tried joining the server with tags UA_Barry.

If everyone stuck to set letters such as GB, SWE, UA, RUS, you could just run a regex style script to pick up the names trying to join the server with those tags and then use that as evidence to question the captain, if they are believed to be trying to cheat, ban both the captain and the attempted cheater.

- Using Streamers for specs to watch is good as well, not only does it support the streamer but it reduces the amount of spam/players connected to the server. It also makes admining in-game a lot easier to bear with.

- Server wise, 3 French, 1 German sounds sweet, that or 2 French, 1 German. I think I'd try and suggest 2 Netherlands, 1 French and 1 German.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #179 on: March 08, 2018, 12:23:49 pm »
- Whitelists scripts are a must, especially when you have countries such as Ukraine not behaving.

If possible, would it be possible to have some form of User X tried joining the server with tags UA_Barry.

If everyone stuck to set letters such as GB, SWE, UA, RUS, you could just run a regex style script to pick up the names trying to join the server with those tags and then use that as evidence to question the captain, if they are believed to be trying to cheat, ban both the captain and the attempted cheater.

- Using Streamers for specs to watch is good as well, not only does it support the streamer but it reduces the amount of spam/players connected to the server. It also makes admining in-game a lot easier to bear with.

- Server wise, 3 French, 1 German sounds sweet, that or 2 French, 1 German. I think I'd try and suggest 2 Netherlands, 1 French and 1 German.
2 Netherlands or 2 Germans (same host as 66th or 96y does) would be amazing.
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |